Madalynne

madalynne
madalynne
May 22, 2021
california
Username: Gasohol
Creative plot: /plot tp Gasohol
City plot you want the build moved to:

The huge apartment building with Cyan terracotta, and concrete. I want my creative build moved to "plot19", and for the apartment signs I would like a staff to set it up.

Aries

Verified
Dec 19, 2021
Hey Gasohol,

I will have to deny your transfer request, as your current build does not meet the Building Guidelines. The build has to fit in with the other builds with the vicinity.

In addition, your apartments do not meet the minimum requirements for them to be regioned. Apartments need to be a minimum of 10x15, and have to be fully furnished.

I'd recommend the following:
- The nearby buildings are houses, not apartment buildings. Any apartment buildings would likely not fit in well there, along with breaching the requirement for builds to be of a similar height.
- Your building currently looks very cube-ish. Try experimenting with things such as balconies, indented windows, etc.
- Nearby builds are more colourful. Perhaps try use a contrasting colour for an accent block, or use a colourful block with gray as your accent instead.
- The cobblestone walls in the elevator room give the building more of a rustic feel rather than a modern one. A different block might work better.

I'd also recommend asking an Architect to help you build the house, or at least asking them for advice on what can be improved so that you have a better chance of getting your transfer requests approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.