Yea im quiting

SilverNinja

Former Staff
Verified
Vritraa
Vritraa
Oct 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Hey guys! as you can tell from the title yea.. im quitting .. See this server was amazing for me. I met loads of people that were amazing and they have all contributed to my life with a lot. Imma miss u guys a lot! I've had a lot of adventures on this server :D i think i've been playing for a year now. Anyway I'll still be on from time to time (but not much) so dont miss me too much heh... Anyways I love you all and have a great future (which i doubt will happen without meh :p jk) and yea hope u guys have enjoyed having me around.. I'll sure miss u all and im serious u guys are amazing people and will be missed .. So yea have a nice time without me :cry:
Bye all! And dont forget most things you achieve start with a dream... bye bye peeps..

Attachments

D

Deleted member 832

Hey guys! as you can tell from the title yea.. im quitting .. See this server was amazing for me. I met loads of people that were amazing and they have all contributed to my life with a lot. Imma miss u guys a lot! I've had a lot of adventures on this server :D i think i've been playing for a year now. Anyway I'll still be on from time to time (but not much) so dont miss me too much heh... Anyways I love you all and have a great future (which i doubt will happen without meh :p jk) and yea hope u guys have enjoyed having me around.. I'll sure miss u all and im serious u guys are amazing people and will be missed .. So yea have a nice time without me :cry:
Bye all! And dont forget most things you achieve start with a dream... bye bye peeps..
No, I can't afford another loss MD, not after Alan.....

I wish you the best in the world and where life ever takes you,

Barnaby

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Good bye Md. I never had the chance to get to know you better. Best of luck to you.