Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
1. What is your username?
Yhia
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Millionaire
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes; yhia#0001
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 3
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I'd like to become an architect because I find building a fun pass time while I play, I've recently gotten myself back in the habit of building and so far it's been a success. I've gained over $1,000,000 in commissions in less than 24 hours. I'd also like to help McCities regain what it once had by contributing to projects, there is no way to express how grateful I am for this Minecraft server and I'd like to give back by building for it. I appreciate the works of the staff team in hopes to update the server and bring back what it once had, I would also like to contribute to that.
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I pledge no matter who I work for to contribute my best efforts to help shape McCities, seeing my builds in Cayman would be the biggest honor. I'm extremely active and would use my spare time to work on projects, building is fun to me and it would honestly bring me joy to contribute to any sort of project. I bring to the table my skills, my dedication, my activity and of course, my charm,

Reactions: Hope_x

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Acceptance details and your job criteria will be dm'd to you on discord. Welcome to the Architect Team

Status
Not open for further replies.