You do not have enough Knowledge to understand this?

Gaveno

Feb 8, 2016
Username: Zelf
What you were doing before this occurred: Nothing.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: I had a Multi-Tool I that I crafted a while ago, when I tried to use the grapple function it said I did not have enough knowledge to understand it. Today I tried to make a new Multi-Tool VI to see if I got the same message, and I did. I do not want to waste the stuff that I used to make the tools.

2018-04-14_20.32.38.png

T

Trump15024

What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: I had a Multi-Tool I that I crafted a while ago, when I tried to use the grapple function it said I did not have enough knowledge to understand it. Today I tried to make a new Multi-Tool VI to see if I got the same message, and I did. I do not want to waste the stuff that I used to make the tools.

View attachment 4627
First, make sure that you have the multi-tool vi unlocked in the SF guide. If then you have unlocked it make sure that the grappling hook is unlocked and the portable crafter is unlocked in the /sf guide. You have to actually unlock the individual items/features of the multi tool

Reactions: Atlair

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone

View attachment 4627
Check to make sure you have grappling hook unlocked in the guide
If this is the case, resolved.

Reactions: Trump15024