A change?

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
It's hard for me. I see so many disgustingly rude players on this server. I have been called a gold digger, I have been called names that I probably can't say here. I have been told I break rules, or that I should read the rules. I have been called a bad builder, I have been called names by players on skype. Names that are degrading- especially to girls. (Although I don't even need to do this, nor do I owe anyone anything, but I am not a gold digger, I am not a rule breaker, I have read the rules, I am a good builder, and I am not any of those degrading, hurtful names.) So we are going to talk about this. It is something that is not talked about, so I feel this is something that can benefit, as we are opening up about to hopefully raise awareness to things that are really upsetting. Because it really makes me want to scream.

First issue I have: Calling a ANYONE a disgusting, shameful name. You know who and what I am talking about. There is MANY reasons why this is wrong. But incase your to blind to see the reasons, I will tell you. 1) ITS RUDE. How would you like it if someone called you something your not? It seems to not strike anyone as to why this action is wrong, and that, that is what makes my blood boil. 2) It is just degrading. If someone had the audacity to call me something that I am not, I would flip my crap. So, do me a favor all you inconsiderate players. Keep your mouth shut.

Second issue I have: When I am standing up for myself, I am always shot down. People on here, and in general, will hid behind masks. They will do this, because they are so insecure and so upset with themselves or their own lives, that they feel the only way to feel better, and boost their own egos, is by bringing or *ATTEMPTING* to bring someone else down. Its sad and funny for many reasons. The sad part is that the person is struggling with their own issues. The funny part is, that they think they can hurt me. Instead of hurting me, it really makes me feel better about myself.

I also think that some players want money and notice. I have seen some players wanting money, or asking for money. Newsflash: NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK. It really doesn't matter, sure, you can be like "Hey! Guess what!! I just reached 1 million dollars in my bank!" That's a nice achievement. But what I hate is "Ughh! I am so poor! I only have 8 Million!!" I also think that some players think that being noticed is all that matters. By notice, I mean popularity. That's really not the point of the server, the point is to have fun, make friends, and to enjoy yourself.

If you want to include something that you have an issue with, (because I know I missed a bunch of things, because that's alooooot of typing) feel free to comment below:

One thing I want everyone to understand: I am so sorry if I was ever rude to you, because honestly, I am tired of seeing rude things. So if I was, I am.

Power

Jan 31, 2018
I forgot..... Sorry.......... :'C
I am sorry to hear this happening to you, I know how it feels, both in real life experiences, and in-game. If someone is teasing/bullying you, ignore, because in real life, what they are calling you is what they are actually like. ./ignore them, ask them to stop! If you let them bully you, you are giving them the sign it is ok to do it. I hope the best for your future gracie!

Kamtronix

Feb 1, 2018
you to me
www.mccities.com
^Right, taking action may not prevent all the hurt, but it will end the drama before it gets worse. If someone related to this server is still out to harm you, despite you already blocking and reporting them on multiple apps and sites, make sure admin(s) know of the individual situation(s).

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
^Right, taking action may not prevent all the hurt, but it will end the drama before it gets worse. If someone related to this server is still out to harm you, despite you already blocking and reporting them on multiple apps and sites, make sure admin(s) know of the individual situation(s).
I am sorry to hear this happening to you, I know how it feels, both in real life experiences, and in-game. If someone is teasing/bullying you, ignore, because in real life, what they are calling you is what they are actually like. ./ignore them, ask them to stop! If you let them bully you, you are giving them the sign it is ok to do it. I hope the best for your future gracie!
Ty, But Don't worry, Im fine. Haters are motivators but ty

Starwick

Feb 15, 2018
Germany
Kinda funny that u did all these things that u listed at ur own in 15 minutes so i dont understand the sense of the post but goodluck and let me give u an small tip ,
Every thing u do will have consequences in Life thats how the Life works and using the excuse " I got bullied and some other **** " doens't allows you to do the same to others thats just the worst excuse that people nowadays use.

Yours sincerely,
Starwick

Kamtronix

Feb 1, 2018
you to me
www.mccities.com
Starwick, you have a point. Multiple times I've seen Gracie have a hard time getting along with players just as we witnessed today. If you're going to commit to the community, understand that a person's opinions and feelings are valid. When someone pours out their broken heart in public, don't make it a chance to cry "hypocrite". We're all human here.

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Starwick, you have a point. Multiple times I've seen Gracie have a hard time getting along with players just as we witnessed today. If you're going to commit to the community, understand that a person's opinions and feelings are valid. When someone pours out their broken heart in public, don't make it a chance to cry "hypocrite". We're all human here.
Kinda funny that u did all these things that u listed at ur own in 15 minutes so i dont understand the sense of the post but goodluck and let me give u an small tip ,
Every thing u do will have consequences in Life thats how the Life works and using the excuse " I got bullied and some other **** " doens't allows you to do the same to others thats just the worst excuse that people nowadays use.

Yours sincerely,
Starwick
Ok why are u here then? I don't care about what u have to say. @LeanneTheUnicorn can you please remove these comments

Kamtronix

Feb 1, 2018
you to me
www.mccities.com
If it was geared toward you, I would've applied your name and started my communication with you then. That whole comment was geared to the only person that I mentioned directly.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

I have seen recent posts by players about how people are toxic how people show off their money etc etc. I have three words. It is Minecraft. If people say they have 1 million that's okay the goal of the server it to work hard to get money. I think here is the problem that is going on. People recently have been saying how toxic the game has got, but I think what it is, is that people who are having trouble with other things just want to blame it on McCities. I think we have all experienced this to wanting to blame a virtual game for stuff that you are experiencing in real life but when you back up and look at what you are saying you will see what I am saying. I think the staff does a good job of lowering rudeness on the server and I think if you have suggestions on how they can do it better they would listen to it.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
What exactly is the point of this post? You've done this multiple times in the past and it only starts more drama and problems, what makes you think this will be any different?