Selling AJLand & Cormansion (Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

How have companies like OMEGA been succesfull? Well its because us, as a group know how to work with eachother. How have izzie, and turkey become admin? Because they know how to work with many people. it doesnt matter how many people there are, it matters if we can work together. And we CERTAINLY can work together as a team. We do not need to know eachother irl or discuss irl. We have done many stuff to this server, and an island will be a new part, which will be succesfull, and PUBLIC, AND GIVING to McCities
Have you read my plan and bid? I think you will like it.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
How have companies like OMEGA been succesfull? Well its because us, as a group know how to work with eachother. How have izzie, and turkey become admin? Because they know how to work with many people. it doesnt matter how many people there are, it matters if we can work together. And we CERTAINLY can work together as a team. We do not need to know eachother irl or discuss irl. We have done many stuff to this server, and an island will be a new part, which will be succesfull, and PUBLIC, AND GIVING to McCities
I'm not admin, but thanks :p . What you said was true though, public relations and giving back to the community is everything

Reactions: Powerfull

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
The whole reason sundae wants a private island is to enjoy it, since Bunny has become the ideal public island already. She has given back enough and wants to make a private island, which I'm sure @Turkey can understand

Reactions: sundae22
T

Trump15024

The whole reason sundae wants a private island is to enjoy it, since Bunny has become the ideal public island already. She has given back enough and wants to make a private island, which I'm sure @Turkey can understand
But if Sundae has reasons she can't make this a project to help McCities and needs to work on Bunny why is she bidding?

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
But if Sundae has reasons she can't make this a project to help McCities and needs to work on Bunny why is she bidding?
She is bidding because she wants a private island. She CAN make it public, but doesn't want to. She doesn't need to work on Bunny.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
But shouldn’t we do more for the community? That is the exact reason I placed a bid if people can’t help the community than why should they be bidding just to have a island for themselves? My plan would make AJ land the most modern and up to date island on the server that the whole community can enjoy not just one person because they already have a island.
Trump.
Dani, Izzie and I are also planning on making it modern, and for the community, We want the players to enjoy a real life place, build by something beautiful that is also in the real world.
We have SO many supporters that wants to help building and we are so happy for that!!!!
+ I don't have an island

T

Trump15024

Trump.
Dani, Izzie and I are also planning on making it modern, and for the community, We want the players to enjoy a real life place, build by something beautiful that is also in the real world.
We have SO many supporters that wants to help building and we are so happy for that!!!!
+ I don't have an island
I thought you had foxmere? Did you give it to dwarf?

Status
Not open for further replies.