Apple's Official Statement on the "banning" of our employees (Open Letter)

T

Trump15024

Introduction
On June 21, 2017 Apple was notified in a public statement written by @Death_Inferno360 who works at Microsoft/ Banana that quote " APPLE and its workers are banned from the following places: Ocean View Bank (ai1), Tiger Corp and all its labs are now cutting sending of stocks to supply Apple and its workers, Paradise_Island and Undeadland is not allowing any branches of Apple to be placed at these locations" closed quote. Since then our leadership team at Apple have been monitoring this quote "ban" of our employees and have been looking at possible ways to solve it.

Statement on behalf of our employees
We want our employees to have the same enjoyable experiences and opportunities that other players have but with this ban they are not able to. In no way do I personally want any "benefits" from Microsoft/Banana or any companies help related to them but my concern is about my employees not me. The rivalry between our companies should remain within the leadership and not punish people for where they work at.

Our message to Microsoft
We are asking that Microsoft lifts the ban off our employees who work for us. Its fine if I am personally banned from microsoft and its services but thats not fair to any workers of any company. I hope Microsoft understands why I wrote this. I wrote this for our employees and our employees only.

I hope our rivalry stays friendly and within server rules so we can all have a fun experience. We also look forward to a steady company relationship with @cp42, @TheDiamondTiger and @PurpleTurkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andesine and Atlair

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Paradise Island will not have the ban lifted and Tiger Corp will be focusing its attention on providing financial guidance to companies we deem suitable and fair for employees. The current companies Tiger Corp is assisting in a variety of ways is S.I.C.K.E.N. Industries, Ocean View Bank and Microsoft. I will be closely monitoring Apple for changes in their behavior to their work force and customers to decide if the ban should be lifted. Ocean View Bank will not be open due to a lack of employees and access to its location, but will be planning to open soon. At the opening point we will be deciding if this ban shall be lifted. I can not speak for Undeadland or Microsoft, but doubt that the ban shall be lifted from either. We have taken a multitude of attacks from Apple and personally I have pushed to keep as neutral as possible. As I do not see an issue caused by us, I doubt any action will be taken.

T

Trump15024

Paradise Island will not have the ban lifted and Tiger Corp will be focusing its attention on providing financial guidance to companies we deem suitable and fair for employees. The current companies Tiger Corp is assisting in a variety of ways is S.I.C.K.E.N. Industries, Ocean View Bank and Microsoft. I will be closely monitoring Apple for changes in their behavior to their work force and customers to decide if the ban should be lifted. Ocean View Bank will not be open due to a lack of employees and access to its location, but will be planning to open soon. At the opening point we will be deciding if this ban shall be lifted. I can not speak for Undeadland or Microsoft, but doubt that the ban shall be lifted from either. We have taken a multitude of attacks from Apple and personally I have pushed to keep as neutral as possible. As I do not see an issue caused by us, I doubt any action will be taken.
In no way or form has Apple ever attacked Micorsoft. We have had to warn many high ranking employees of Micorsoft because they were bashing Apple to our employees and we are here to say we will not tolerate this. @TheDiamondTiger yes you have been very neautral and I thank you for that.

T

Trump15024

I don't think Micorsoft should ban employees for just working at a different company. This should stay between the owners of the companies not employees.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
In no way or form has Apple ever attacked Micorsoft. We have had to warn many high ranking employees of Micorsoft because they were bashing Apple to our employees and we are here to say we will not tolerate this. @TheDiamondTiger yes you have been very neautral and I thank you for that.
You sent Apple's lawyer to threaten me with a lawsuit if I didn't stop "slandering" you even though I never did. This is considered an attack. I may have bashed you a bit in the past, but me pointing out that you weren't paying your employees (which you didn't and I have a few ex-employees statements) isn't slander when it is true.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

You sent Apple's lawyer to threaten me with a lawsuit if I didn't stop "slandering" you even though I never did. This is considered an attack. I may have bashed you a bit in the past, but me pointing out that you weren't paying your employees (which you didn't and I have a few ex-employees statements) isn't slander when it is true.
We have always payed our employees. The statements you have is an employee who tried to buy Apple off of me for 13k and I said no so then he went to you and told you lies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Introduction
On June 21, 2017 Apple was notified in a public statement written by @Death_Inferno360 who works at Microsoft/ Banana that quote " APPLE and its workers are banned from the following places: Ocean View Bank (ai1), Tiger Corp and all its labs are now cutting sending of stocks to supply Apple and its workers, Paradise_Island and Undeadland is not allowing any branches of Apple to be placed at these locations" closed quote. Since then our leadership team at Apple have been monitoring this quote "ban" of our employees and have been looking at possible ways to solve it.

We want our employees to have the same enjoyable experiences and opportunities that other players have but with this ban they are not able to. In no way do I personally want any "benefits" from Microsoft/Banana or any companies help related to them but my concern is about my employees not me. The rivalry between our companies should remain within the leadership and not punish people for where they work at.

Our message to Microsoft
We are asking that Microsoft lifts the ban off our employees who work for us. Its fine if I am personally banned from microsoft and its services but thats not fair to any workers of any company. I hope Microsoft understands why I wrote this. I wrote this for our employees and our employees only.

I hope our rivalry stays friendly and within server rules so we can all have a fun experience. We also look forward to a steady company relationship with @cp42, @TheDiamondTiger and @PurpleTurkey

This really confuses me. DeathInferno acted rashly, but almost straight after his post, I'm pretty sure I lifted that ban. We are not even officially open yet, so this has not been even 'put into play' what so ever. Please don't bring up irrelevant things about our company.

T

Trump15024

This really confuses me. DeathInferno acted rashly, but almost straight after his post, I'm pretty sure I lifted that ban. We are not even officially open yet, so this has not been even 'put into play' what so ever. Please don't bring up irrelevant things about our company.
This is not irrelevant. You have banned employees of rival companies because they work at a different place. The diamond tiger just said our employees were banned and now you are saying they are not we need clarification

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This is not irrelevant. You have banned employees of rival companies because they work at a different place. The diamond tiger just said our employees were banned and now you are saying they are not we need clarification
Banned from HIS companies and from and islands he manages. I can't speak for each of my employees personal regions ;-;

T

Trump15024

Banned from HIS companies and from and islands he manages. I can't speak for each of my employees personal regions ;-;
But in the original post death inferno clearly states that our employees are banned and I even made a conversation with you about a week ago and you said we will see about the ban?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Introduction

Our message to Microsoft

Sicken Ind. Has and is monitoring you constantly. Not only you, but your company as a whole. Each move you make will affect how Sicken Ind. Will react towards apple..

T

Trump15024

Sicken Ind. Has and is monitoring you constantly. Not only you, but your company as a whole. Each move you make will affect how Sicken Ind. Will react towards apple..
We are still weighing our options

T

Trump15024

We have and want no part in sicken industries @Jo3512 this ban is between the leadership of Microsoft and Apple

T

Trump15024

We have been monitoring your actions but are not interested because sicken industries is focused in the medical field

T

Trump15024

Like I said in your convo, Microsoft wants nothing to do with Apple. There was pretty much no reason to relate this thread.
Apple wants nothing to do with other companies either only interested in our workers. Banning people because they work at another company is wrong and we will not let anyone or any company stamp all over our workers.