Apple's Official Statement on the "banning" of our employees (Open Letter)

T

Trump15024

This statement was written on a company level and not a personal level. Wanted to put that out here. If you have questions about Apple’s Legal Policy, copyright information, trademark information, or other legal topics please contact our legal team. We have met with our legal team this morning and are weighing the most appropriate option to handle this situation.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This statement was written on a company level and not a personal level. Wanted to put that out here. If you have questions about Apple’s Legal Policy, copyright information, trademark information, or other legal topics please contact our legal team. We have met with our legal team this morning and are weighing the most appropriate option to handle this situation.
There is no situation besides a few people not wanting you or your employees on their properties. Microsoft has never shown any intent on banning your employees and you are just continuing this for attention. Just stop.

T

Trump15024

There is no situation besides a few people not wanting you or your employees on their properties. Microsoft has never shown any intent on banning your employees and you are just continuing this for attention. Just stop.
So when death inferno a top executive of microsoft said this he really had no intention to do it correct? That is what you just said but here is what he said. http://imgur.com/a/AXfdS

T

Trump15024

I suggest not cropping your pictures. It makes it seem like you are trying to hide something.
Cropping? I refer you to the post The smart watch war between Apple and Micorsoft under general discussion on forums

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
So when death inferno a top executive of microsoft said this he really had no intention to do it correct? That is what you just said but here is what he said. http://imgur.com/a/AXfdS
This has nothing to do with Microsoft .... we don't operate on those islands and TigerCorp is a different company itself .... TheDiamondTiger is speaking for himself, there is no need to bring other companies into this.

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
T

Trump15024

This has nothing to do with Microsoft .... we don't operate on those islands and TigerCorp is a different company itself .... TheDiamondTiger is speaking for himself, there is no need to bring other companies into this.
This is what death inferno said on his general discussion thread not me I think you need to read this thread he wrote up

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Also @Gabriel Sicken Ind. Is not focused on the medical field.. as i have said before, and listed all of our departments, we are a well rou ded company.

123jackattack

This is my response to sicken IND threat to spy on Apple. As a respectable company providing a respectable service we don't under stand you desire and need to spy on Apple. All we wish is to have a friendly competition between companies not bashing each other with personal attacks. I have been perosonal attacked by a member of Microsoft saying we weren't anything because I only had 1 mil dollars and then processed to tell members of Apple that o went crazy. This greatly upset me but I still maintain a respectable and stable competitive position. I have called upon members of Apple to also keep this a friendly competition. So I would ask that these bans be lifted and that there are no spies on any of these companies targeting one another.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This is my response to sicken IND threat to spy on Apple. As a respectable company providing a respectable service we don't under stand you desire and need to spy on Apple. All we wish is to have a friendly competition between companies not bashing each other with personal attacks. I have been perosonal attacked by a member of Microsoft saying we weren't anything because I only had 1 mil dollars and then processed to tell members of Apple that o went crazy. This greatly upset me but I still maintain a respectable and stable competitive position. I have called upon members of Apple to also keep this a friendly competition. So I would ask that these bans be lifted and that there are no spies on any of these companies targeting one another.
... Refeering to the "attack by Microsoft" , I'd like to state that I was the one who messaged you and it was no attakc what so ever. I asked some basic questions about your company, and I simply asked how much money your company was backed by. I would never call someone crazy as I respect you and every person on this server. Actually, after I asked those questions, you told Gabriel about me harassing you, then Gabriel asked me what went on, and I told him the truth.

@Gabriel , I am requesting that you close this thread. The ban issue was semi-solved and there was no reason for Jack to comment against us. I will contact you guys in a private message.

T

Trump15024

... Refeering to the "attack by Microsoft" , I'd like to state that I was the one who messaged you and it was no attakc what so ever. I asked some basic questions about your company, and I simply asked how much money your company was backed by. I would never call someone crazy as I respect you and every person on this server. Actually, after I asked those questions, you told Gabriel about me harassing you, then Gabriel asked me what went on, and I told him the truth.

@Gabriel , I am requesting that you close this thread. The ban issue was semi-solved and there was no reason for Jack to comment against us. I will contact you guys in a private message.
Jack is Apples lawyer and will be responding to any inquiries you have

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
We are not "spying" on another company. We are simply closely monitoring every employees life, and every change in Apple's company and stores. As the largest company currently, we simply want to destroy any companies that will provide to be toxic to the cities community.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Cropping? I refer you to the post The smart watch war between Apple and Micorsoft under general discussion on forums
Yes, cropping. You never show the entire picture, and sometimes you are cropping out your nasty comments. I'm just stating that when taking things like that it's best to show the whole picture (literally and theoretically ;)). I was not accusing you of anything, and I don't know what made you act so rash towards a slight comment about a screenshot of which there were no allegations about you.

Reactions: Jo3512
T

Trump15024

Yes, cropping. You never show the entire picture, and sometimes you are cropping out your nasty comments. I'm just stating that when taking things like that it's best to show the whole picture (literally and theoretically ;)). I was not accusing you of anything, and I don't know what made you act so rash towards a slight comment about a screenshot of which there were no allegations about you.
I again refer you to the general discussion post to read the whole thing this was written by Death Inferno

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Gabriel has done that when we had our forum war. Everyone ignored it for his cropping. Make sure to keep the images uncropped!