Apple's Official Statement on the "banning" of our employees (Open Letter)

T

Trump15024

I am not tired nor confused. And right now you are acting normal, so are you saying you are always tired and confused?
Jo listen I don't really care at this point I am not going to keep this up I don't really care

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Jo listen I don't really care at this point I am not going to keep this up I don't really care
Congratulations. Every Apple employee is now banned on all Sicken Industries lands..

T

Trump15024

Congratulations. Every Apple employee is now banned on all Sicken Industries lands..
In response to another attempt to discriminate against my employees the league of companies which includes Apple Google Microsoft/Banana and Smarx will be meeting tommorow about this ban

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
In response to another attempt to discriminate against my employees the league of companies which includes Apple Google Microsoft/Banana and Smarx will be meeting tommorow about this ban
Mail me when and where you would like to meet.

T

Trump15024

@Jo3512 On behalf of the league of companies which includes Apple,Banana/Microsoft,Smarx, and Google we have banned Sicken industries membership into the league of nations and you will be banned from all financial service provided by the league. Also the League of companies is officially warning your company and will monitor your actions. If you have questions make a conversation with me and purple turkey

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
@Jo3512 On behalf of the league of nations which includes Apple,Banana/Microsoft,Smarx, and Google we have banned Sicken industries membership into the league of nations and you will be banned from all financial service provided by the league. Also the League of companies is officially warning your company and will monitor your actions. If you have questions make a conversation with me and purple turkey
As The Largest Company on the server, I do not need any "Financial service." And You are in the position in which you feel the need to repeat exactly what I said. However I Would like to speak to the owners of Every company in this "League of nations." Start a conversation with me.

T

Trump15024

As The Largest Company on the server, I do not need any "Financial service." And You are in the position in which you feel the need to repeat exactly what I said. However I Would like to speak to the owners of Every company in this "League of nations." Start a conversation with me.
You may make a conversation with me and Purpleturkey

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I wont even bother to read all this but Apple and all its employees are banned from my islands undeadland and paradise_island, I will see to it if I will allow to lift the ban to some apple employees