Bring back MCCA?

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
CP42 has volunteered to build an arena, but i'd like staff to respond before we do anything big like that. If @nibble or @Coban reply saying if we could do it or not that would be really great :D
CP sir actually finished most of the arena :D He is now detailing the arena ;D With the usefull small stuff ;D

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I think the seating should be the ones who own islands/cities in the front row seats, will not allow sharing of islands as it can be abused in a way saying 20 of us share one island. two seats per island/city owner to bring their date and if any case they don't have a date they can bring theyre island partner but that is only if no one will accompany them or their wife/date doesn't accompany them or they don't have. Since island are a rare it would limit the amount of people in the fron row seats let's say you got 2 islands, then 4 seats you may give the other seats to your friends so it would be fair and easier to count through the island counting. The second row would be the millionaires. Oh wait in the front row would be the POTM and one seat to accompany his friend/date.
Third row will be by rank from elite to rich to expatriate until citizen but all would need to pay for a seat besides the millionaires. And we can do a first 5 people who aren't VIP seats will get it free. And like real awarding ceremonies we can price the seats differently according to closeness to stage, all money will probs be given to builders and helpers who made it possible. We can add signs to seats for reservation, only VIP seats will not be open to anyone if ever the island owner doesn't come. I can help in building it cus I know all the islands so far that are regioned if I am correct but the thing is I know islands that the community didn't even know exist. Some secret some not but well yeah, plus I kinda wanna help build since pixel is leaving and jabu inactive I can help build

Reactions: Powerfull and Poppy

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Thank you everyone for all the great ideas and help! Right now we're looking for awards to give out. We really don't want ones that will make people upset, like best police, arch, teacher, staff etc. If you have any ideas please PM me in game or on here. Thank you!

Reactions: Powerfull and Poppy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thank you everyone for all the great ideas and help! Right now we're looking for awards to give out. We really don't want ones that will make people upset, like best police, arch, teacher, staff etc. If you have any ideas please PM me in game or on here. Thank you!
Maybe we can do it in a basis like the most common and everyone keeps talking about besides rank is islands. I guess best Island Award, we can rank it up from 1st 2nd 3rd since there are atleast over 15 of them and at least 10 island owners are active. Well technically Izzie we need to do like best arch or best police cus its kind of like competition for them and well maybe people will get upset but in life in a contest there is always a winner and loser. People would really want this award to see who did the best, it doesn't need to be overall it can be best improved arch or something, or best overall, best exterior best interior stuff like that. For staff I didn't really want to include it as they work really hard for the server and it would be heartbreaking for them to know they aren't one of the best. And staff is going through a rough time atm with many staff leaving and heather leaving so idk if best staff would be good but most improved staff would be ok ish. We can do best farm made, also on jobs such as best fisherman best miner doing it according to level. Tallest skyscraper, best skyscraper. Best house, most creative house. Stuff like that, Best Company, ones that are already known to the server not making up weird company names right in the middle of voitng, those are some of my ideas

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Izzie can I help building I want to add some redstone stuff like red stone fireworks and stuff like that stage opener, I mean tho limited to slime not working with pistons or slime pistons it will be hard but I think I can make it possible if ever I could help

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Izzie can I help building I want to add some redstone stuff like red stone fireworks and stuff like that stage opener, I mean tho limited to slime not working with pistons or slime pistons it will be hard but I think I can make it possible if ever I could help
speak to cp42 about the build

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
we're not gonna have the millionaire thing
Yea, but we probs will have some form of seating, but if that doesn't work out, we can do something different, I have ideas. Izzie, may I be one of the MC's?