Bring back MCCA?

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Okay so I know that over time various people have wanted this to happen, but unfortunately it never ended up happening (I'm not sure if the original happened but I remember somebody telling me it didn't). For those who don't know, the mccities awards was supposed to be a special awards show similar to the grammys to give out rewards to players. Things like 'Best police officer' for example. They nominated different people for each category and looked really fun. Here is what they put in the original thread, of course we can delete some ideas so it's fair for everyone.

I have a new idea for the new city. A yearly (or any idea you have that we could work out) award show, MCC awards like the Golden Globes or Grammys. There could be a big venue for it, including a red carpet for nominees and their dates.This could be something everyone looks forward to. Every citizen can vote for their favorite architect, most friendliest player, favorite staff member(admin), favorite police officer, etc

These are the rules they decided for it

1. Millionaires or higher/staff are only allowed in (Unless you buy a ticket)
2. Everyone must remain quiet during presentations and can only celebrate when a winner is announced.
3. This is a very formal venue like the grammys.
4. No bad talking the winner of each category, be mature.
5. You may bring a date to the venue to sit by, if you make the requirements in rule 1.
6. NO CRIMINALS (or people who cause trouble) unless given permission by me or MCEternity
7. No griping about other nominees, once again be mature.
8. I will have a list of people who has bought a ticket so I know if you are lying

If any person continues to violate the rules such as: 4 and 7 and people who cause trouble will be stripped of their nomination(s).

Perhaps we could delete some ideas, but the final decision goes to staff. It would be really fun to bring it back, and they did ask in that survey what we thought would make the server more fun/unique and I believe this would make it more fun and exciting. If anyone has any ideas or anything to say just comment it lol
I'll get the award for the most hated player..

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ok! I think redstone screen or doors into staff area would be lit :p
Thats probs too easy but i can do a lot harder than hat like popping redstone light and redstone fireworks, i am not the best but i know some redstone, and i might need the build done with empty spaces for me to insert the wiring and lights

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thats probs too easy but i can do a lot harder than hat like popping redstone light and redstone fireworks, i am not the best but i know some redstone, and i might need the build done with empty spaces for me to insert the wiring and lights
K, I want some retractable lighting if possible, and maybe also a retractable screen as well

Death

Mar 18, 2017
K, I want some retractable lighting if possible, and maybe also a retractable screen as well
Erm gg reactable screen, like legit moving screens will need command blocks, the lighting I will need to measure that and make adjustments, also it would effect the outside lightning depending on night or day, the current light inside and the opening door light, I could possibly hide light effects under the red carpet which will flash out lights.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Erm gg reactable screen, like legit moving screens will need command blocks, the lighting I will need to measure that and make adjustments, also it would effect the outside lightning depending on night or day, the current light inside and the opening door light, I could possibly hide light effects under the red carpet which will flash out lights.
O I had an idea for a retractable screen idk if it will work tho, Ima have to see xD

Also, for lighting I have an idea, msg me ingame, and ask izzie or aury to add u to jabu's plot, he 'owns' the build, but I'm doing most of it :D
I can tpa u there as well

D

Deleted member 832

Can the island owners sit in a boxed off area with barrier blocks so our bounties don’t get claimed please

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
By retractable screen do you just mean like piston doors? Just search up double piston extender and make one, there are good tutorials on YouTube

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Can the island owners sit in a boxed off area with barrier blocks so our bounties don’t get claimed please
U'll see, I have ideas :p
By retractable screen do you just mean like piston doors? Just search up double piston extender and make one, there are good tutorials on YouTube
K! I have some other thoughts tho, ill look into that tho too!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
O I had an idea for a retractable screen idk if it will work tho, Ima have to see xD

Also, for lighting I have an idea, msg me ingame, and ask izzie or aury to add u to jabu's plot, he 'owns' the build, but I'm doing most of it :D
I can tpa u there as well
Ill just ask jabu