Bring back MCCA?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yea, but we probs will have some form of seating, but if that doesn't work out, we can do something different, I have ideas. Izzie, may I be one of the MC's?
Yo can I build add me to the plot like /plot trust

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yo can I build add me to the plot like /plot trust
Prob is it's not my plot, and I also wanna do the designing, but I can help, it's huge and takes a ton o time xD- I have ideas but Idk I wanna unviel them to anyone but izzie yet to make sure they're good :D

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
CP sir actually finished most of the arena :D He is now detailing the arena ;D With the usefull small stuff ;D
I'm actually still working on main designs, but I have planned everything out. Its forming up, looking fabulous xD

Reactions: laggynab

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Wait. Its a different one?
O that one that u r talking about is the /warp pvp(hopefully) that I had built, I am still in the exterior stages of the MCCA! Actually, I had asked @Auryy and @Izzie about possibly checking out the build I made as /warp pvp, so see if it could be put in the server!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
O that one that u r talking about is the /warp pvp(hopefully) that I had built, I am still in the exterior stages of the MCCA! Actually, I had asked @Auryy and @Izzie about possibly checking out the build I made as /warp pvp, so see if it could be put in the server!
/warp pvp isn't realistic tbh as pvp and killing each other with swords and bows isn't too realistic tbh too the server. I mean its fun and all but /warp pvp seems too much but I can put it in my island since I got one that is. Medival ish island. Like it would also take away all the customers in bank, a lot of criminal will hate it that everything has to be a fair pvp now, /warp bank will lost its popularity due to this, and will ruin my upcoming bussiness, seriously having a arena to kill each other's isn't really too modern

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thank you everyone for all the great ideas and help! Right now we're looking for awards to give out. We really don't want ones that will make people upset, like best police, arch, teacher, staff etc. If you have any ideas please PM me in game or on here. Thank you!
Izzie, can I help like can I start getting nominations for like best couple or stuff like that cus I'm bored af

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I saw the Mcca build - it's looking good!

I'm not sure about the warp pvp area though. I love to pvp, but it's waaaaayyy to small, and the random biomes just make it awkward to move on.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I saw the Mcca build - it's looking good!

I'm not sure about the warp pvp area though. I love to pvp, but it's waaaaayyy to small, and the random biomes just make it awkward to move on.
Who's plot did he build it on?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Who's plot did he build it on?
I built the /warp pvp on my plot, -27;4 and I built the MCCA on Jabus plot. That's why I can't add ppl to help D: I would gladly accept the help tho, make a convo, and I'll give u the list of nominations/awards/recognitions we came up with. U can look it over, and then add more if u want!

As for the /warp pvp, I'm trying to find a way to mix a nice looking arena, but also have it fun to pvp in- I think I can just do biomes around the outside tho, and we could possibly host tournaments there for fun!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I built the /warp pvp on my plot, -27;4 and I built the MCCA on Jabus plot. That's why I can't add ppl to help D: I would gladly accept the help tho, make a convo, and I'll give u the list of nominations/awards/recognitions we came up with. U can look it over, and then add more if u want!

As for the /warp pvp, I'm trying to find a way to mix a nice looking arena, but also have it fun to pvp in- I think I can just do biomes around the outside tho, and we could possibly host tournaments there for fun!
Who should I add in the convo besides u and izzie

T

Trump15024

On paper it's possible to create a system where players inside a specific area get the ability to vote for the best player in different rank categories.
Just so I'd verify the idea. Say all players gather in a venue, and when it's time, an owner/admin gets on stage and says "We will now vote for the best architect" and a GUI opens for all those in the venue with the names of all the architects which will allow the players to vote for their favorite arch.
Repeat for other ranks and then at the end we announce the winner of each rank.

Right?
That sounds awesome lol but one thing I suggest like Izzie did like don't have rewards where there will be fighting (cough arch cough)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Who should I add in the convo besides u and izzie
Just us two! I'm trying to see if there is a way for me to have perms on adding ppl to the plot, rn I can't tho, but hold tight, and izzie can always add u too.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Update: I am working on the MCCA build still (btw I hope this doesn't count as bumping threads) and I have completely finished the exterior. I have been testing out different interiors, but I am ready to work on that asap, I'm kinda inactive rn, but will get this done as soon as possible!!! If u have any questions ask me, either ingame or on here or in a convo! Also, u can ask izzie :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Update: I am working on the MCCA build still (btw I hope this doesn't count as bumping threads) and I have completely finished the exterior. I have been testing out different interiors, but I am ready to work on that asap, I'm kinda inactive rn, but will get this done as soon as possible!!! If u have any questions ask me, either ingame or on here or in a convo! Also, u can ask izzie :D
Yo can i help i know some redstone and I made a theatre and people seemed to like it