CITY OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD

groot

May 10, 2017
I am really proud to be running for city manager and I wish the best of luck for pigpuns in the running, but if I do get elected I would be glad to support Delicatebean with his choices (I know him in real life and we are friends) as a Mayor. :)

Reactions: Hidden124

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm glad to be running for City Manager of Runnerboro! The thread has some information about me and what I hope to achieve as city manager, but feel free to ask me any questions here or in-game and I'll do my best to answer them.
I'd also like to endorse trump15024/Gabriel for Mayor.
Lel i hope pigpuns wins city manager cus I made a good bussiness with him kinda so he got a mansion now.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
DelicateBean is a busy architect and is not always available to run a whole island. He has builds he has deadlines and he will not be focused on Runnerboro. DelicateBean doesn't have the time to fulfill a working agenda for Runnerboro.
I have to disagree to this as I own 2 islands and I manage 3 islands which means 5 in total. I manage 3 companies. I still pvp, earn sufficient money, about 500k per week. I still get to build things like houses in creative for my weekly transfer, hang out with my friends, I still have time to help others. And I am only on for 3 days in a week. And only go on for about 24 hours at the max but mostly 15 hours in a week. Top that. If u want to do something there are many ways but, if u want to place excuses after another well there also many ways to do that

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I am really proud to be running for city manager and I wish the best of luck for pigpuns in the running, but if I do get elected I would be glad to support Delicatebean with his choices (I know him in real life and we are friends) as a Mayor. :)
U r friends?

T

Trump15024

I have to disagree to this as I own 2 islands and I manage 3 islands which means 5 in total. I manage 3 companies. I still pvp, earn sufficient money, about 500k per week. I still get to build things like houses in creative for my weekly transfer, hang out with my friends, I still have time to help others. And I am only on for 3 days in a week. And only go on for about 24 hours at the max but mostly 15 hours in a week. Top that. If u want to do something there are many ways but, if u want to place excuses after another well there also many ways to do that
Yes and you have your right to your own opinion.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No no DelicateBean is one of my best friends!! I am his roleplay dad
We dont care about that. Im saying that you said he dosent have time to fulfill his duties as manager of runnerboro cus hes an architect and will not have enough time to fulfill his duties

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I find this competition so pointless as eatsmith would still have full control and being a manager means you just work your butt of doing some island facilities and things like that. There is already so much wrong in runnerboro no offense. You should not even sell the facilities like the hospital and police station as you think someone would want to operate it 24/7. As an island manager and owner of multiple islands, I learned that facilities needs to be kept by the island owner and not make money out of it. Poeple would just tear it down anyways. Runnerboro even has plots that are irregular shaped such as runc2 i think and so much of the houses look rundown. Its facilities look odd and follows no certain pattern. Some houses has water flowing off some with magma. Some odd looking. Some rundown houses and griefed farms. The smartest way to use your island if you want it a city is to buold properties already on it that follows a certain pattern then sell them and people would not be allowed to change it as it would ruin the pattern. I bought a building called runc1 and ciel told me I cant region it and my understanding is runc means runnerboro condo, so I sold it to delicatebean and ciel told me he wont region aps as its a residential area which is also true to have 3 runc plots in the middle of a bunch of houses. As a whole runnerboro needs to shape up and level up. All your facilities need to be fixed not sold and the streets need to be fixed of the postioning of the houses and such. Give warnings to those who do not abide the rules. As an island owner this is my advice to help make your island a better place. You can brag about runnerboro as such a good island and yes I agree with that but, the island and its postitionings location, facilities needs to be maximized and used properly.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
I find this competition so pointless as eatsmith would still have full control and being a manager means you just work your butt of doing some island facilities and things like that. There is already so much wrong in runnerboro no offense. You should not even sell the facilities like the hospital and police station as you think someone would want to operate it 24/7. As an island manager and owner of multiple islands, I learned that facilities needs to be kept by the island owner and not make money out of it. Poeple would just tear it down anyways. Runnerboro even has plots that are irregular shaped such as runc2 i think and so much of the houses look rundown. Its facilities look odd and follows no certain pattern. Some houses has water flowing off some with magma. Some odd looking. Some rundown houses and griefed farms. The smartest way to use your island if you want it a city is to buold properties already on it that follows a certain pattern then sell them and people would not be allowed to change it as it would ruin the pattern. I bought a building called runc1 and ciel told me I cant region it and my understanding is runc means runnerboro condo, so I sold it to delicatebean and ciel told me he wont region aps as its a residential area which is also true to have 3 runc plots in the middle of a bunch of houses. As a whole runnerboro needs to shape up and level up. All your facilities need to be fixed not sold and the streets need to be fixed of the postioning of the houses and such. Give warnings to those who do not abide the rules. As an island owner this is my advice to help make your island a better place. You can brag about runnerboro as such a good island and yes I agree with that but, the island and its postitionings location, facilities needs to be maximized and used properly.
I wouldn't have control...In order to do that i'd have to be online! lol.
Also ciel tells you it is a residential area? I am not sure what RunC is, but I will talk to Ciel about that whenever I get a chance. Do you mind posting a picture of your plot and posting it on here?
While I am the "Island Owner" I don't do things unconstitutionally, and even buy land in my own island splitting it across mayor and city manager for whatever price they want to sell it to me for, as that is how it went during the previous 3 elections. Admittedly, the last election, where there was only a mayor, which as Nibble, did not go very well. The first election, which had Nibble as the Mayor and VividCoffee_ as the City Manager. The second election, which had some guy with Minecraft as his name as the mayor, and VividCoffee_ as the City Manager. Than the last election which only had Nibble as the mayor who was running against Ped_In_van. That is our elections over a 9 month period. Hopefully the mayor and city manager will exceed new heights as a team with this revised Government. All the money from plots that is given to me will go back into the community somehow if I am online.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The Final day to vote is tomorrow! Hurry up and caste your vote if you haven't already!
Schedule:
Final day to vote - 7/13/2017
Results - 7/15/2017 depending how busy I am irl
Forum conversation created for mayor and city manager - 7/15/2017
Added as owner to the region - 7/19/2017 may be a day or 2 later it depends as I am beginning to get busy again.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

The Final day to vote is tomorrow! Hurry up and caste your vote if you haven't already!
Schedule:
Final day to vote - 7/13/2017
Results - 7/15/2017 depending how busy I am irl
Forum conversation created for mayor and city manager - 7/15/2017
Added as owner to the region - 7/19/2017 may be a day or 2 later it depends as I am beginning to get busy again.
So the candidates will be notified before the winner is announced?

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
DelicateBean is a busy architect and is not always available to run a whole island. He has builds he has deadlines and he will not be focused on Runnerboro. DelicateBean doesn't have the time to fulfill a working agenda for Runnerboro.
Im on a build break and will put my architect job to the side.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
DELICATEBEAN FOR MAYOR!

If I became the Mayor of Runnerboro I would make it into a happier place for all players by using my architectural skills and making the city less depressing and more beautiful. I will finaish the hospital and bring so many new players to Runnerboro by placing my PRE-BUILT hotels. I will also add new atractions such as a sky bar and new places to work as I will have a company location in Runnerboro. My job as an Architect will not interfere with my duty as mayor and my duty to make all the people of Runnerboro feel safe and welcomed into the community! Have a nice day everyone!:D:p:cooler: If anyone has any questions for me reply to my official statemeant witch is this comment and I can gladly and surely answer them as long ss they are appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull and Death

Death

Mar 18, 2017
DELICATEBEAN FOR MAYOR!

If I became the Mayor of Runnerboro I would make it into a happier place for all players by using my architectural skills and making the city less depressing and more beautiful. I will finaish the hospital and bring so many new players to Runnerboro by placing my PRE-BUILT hotels. I will also add new atractions such as a sky bar and new places to work as I will have a company location in Runnerboro. My job as an Architect will not interfere with my duty as mayor and my duty to make all the people of Runnerboro feel safe and welcomed into the community! Have a nice day everyone!:D:p:cooler: If anyone has any questions for me reply to my official statemeant witch is this comment and I can gladly and surely answer them as long ss they are appropriate.
Thats the spirit im looking for. Go #TEAMBEAN as an island mayor, this is 1 way to start out fixing runnerboro