CITY OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD

T

Trump15024

DELICATEBEAN FOR MAYOR!

If I became the Mayor of Runnerboro I would make it into a happier place for all players by using my architectural skills and making the city less depressing and more beautiful. I will finaish the hospital and bring so many new players to Runnerboro by placing my PRE-BUILT hotels. I will also add new atractions such as a sky bar and new places to work as I will have a company location in Runnerboro. My job as an Architect will not interfere with my duty as mayor and my duty to make all the people of Runnerboro feel safe and welcomed into the community! Have a nice day everyone!:D:p:cooler: If anyone has any questions for me reply to my official statemeant witch is this comment and I can gladly and surely answer them as long ss they are appropriate.
We need a conservative majority in Runnerboro. The issue is we both agree that we need to build Runnerboro up. But my agenda is to build Runnerboro up but also give some money back to the citizens of Runnerboro. On my conservative agenda Runnerboro will spend less money for more. On your agenda prices will skyrocket and inflation will rise because no money is giving back to the people of Runnerboro and I am talking a form of a tax return.Also prices of goods will have to increase to do all this. We need to focus and getting Runnerboro working not skyrocketing good prices.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
We need a conservative majority in Runnerboro. The issue is we both agree that we need to build Runnerboro up. But my agenda is to build Runnerboro up but also give some money back to the citizens of Runnerboro. On my conservative agenda Runnerboro will spend less money for more. On your agenda prices will skyrocket and inflation will rise because no money is giving back to the people of Runnerboro and I am talking a form of a tax return.Also prices of goods will have to increase to do all this. We need to focus and getting Runnerboro working not skyrocketing good prices.
Actually Trump, in my agenda because of my long 5 month architecture training I will be able to make the city BEAUTIFUL and I as mayor will pay for transfer fees from my own wallet just to have a more uplifting looking city. Although the city isnt abot looks, its about people. Citizens will be able to work at my company in Runnerboro if I become mayor which will improve the economy tremendously and will increase lot sales and bring more people into the city. I am a pretty good builder and am a great people person ;) Thanks to all my beautiful supporters! It means a lot to me and I wish all candidates the best of luck.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Actually Trump, in my agenda because of my long 5 month architecture training I will be able to make the city BEAUTIFUL and I as mayor will pay for transfer fees from my own wallet just to have a more uplifting looking city. Although the city isnt abot looks, its about people. Citizens will be able to work at my company in Runnerboro if I become mayor which will improve the economy tremendously and will increase lot sales and bring more people into the city. I am a pretty good builder and am a great people person ;) Thanks to all my beautiful supporters! It means a lot to me and I wish all candidates the best of luck.
Yes you are a great arch and a great guy and you are a good friend and lets hope this election doesn't come between us lol

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
3 hours and 12 minutes until the election is finalized and maybe results will be released on the same day depending on how busy I am. It's a close election, so Good Luck to all the candidates and I hope to see people wanting you re-elected whenever I come back in 3 months. So far we are at 44 votes.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

3 hours and 12 minutes until the election is finalized and maybe results will be released on the same day depending on how busy I am. It's a close election, so Good Luck to all the candidates and I hope to see people wanting you re-elected whenever I come back in 3 months. So far we are at 44 votes.
Thanks this was very fun good luck everyone

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Go Bean!!! #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean #TeamBean

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the election! It means so much to me! Even if I don't become mayor, it was a lot of fun to be a candidate!

T

Trump15024

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the election! It means so much to me! Even if I don't become mayor, it was a lot of fun to vote!
I agree me and bean had a snack at a cafe and talked over the election thanks everyone who voted!

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Voting has now ended! With a total of 47 players across 11 different cities or islands participating in this election. The winner for City Manager will be announced on 14 July 2017 at 0900 hrs Eastern Standard Time.
The winner for Mayor will be announced on 15 July 2017 at 0900 hrs Eastern Standard Time. Good luck to all the candidates, and more importantly thank you citizens of McCities who participated in the changing of the future! Later on tonight I will probably release the results for House Bill 1.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
38% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 16 people, 2 from Runnerboro, meaning 18 votes.
Mayor:
Delicatebean (D) - 28%
Trump15024 (R) - 50%
iiariusii (D) - 22%

City Manager:
Ironwarrior720 (D) - 28%
Pigpun (R) - 72%

This is only 38% of the votes. The person in the lead now may change by tomorrow!