Clearification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hello guys, so a lot if you know I have been in a few arguments latley, but to be honest with good reason. On the GoMall discussion TheDiamondTiger said PurpleTurkey was a better arch then me. I think he has no right to say that and the fact he said that is foul. Lets get one thing straight, I never meant to hurt anyone with my opinion but here is what I was trying to say all along and this statement is what I feel in my heart as true. All arches were picked for a reason. No arch can be better so to speak than another because we all have different styles, visions, cultures, etc. PurpleTurkey is an amazing terraformer, and every arch is unique to the point that you csnt judge them unless they are building the SAME style and in the same amount of space but even that doesnt mean an arch is better than another. I want to stop people dragging this on and making up things I said that aren't true. I am truly sorry for expressing my one hundred percent honest opinions and realize I should sugar coat a lot of things and no more arguments. As for people saying Im gonna ruin GoMall, thats obsurd and I am already improving everything in arch world so expect a new server mall in the future. As for now I am going to be respectful to everyone and encourage no more fighting and people to be accepting and open and not take things to seriously. As for MissFrosty she is just being defensive over me and I think thats very sweet but no more arguments :D Have a nice day everyone. -Bean

P.S. I now respect everyone's opinion as long as they are not hurtful to others, I am working on that too as should a lot of players in the community. And now Im gonna go back to being my happy, understanding self. Just dont make me triggered :mobspider2:

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Hello guys, so a lot if you know I have been in a few arguments latley, but to be honest with good reason. On the GoMall discussion TheDiamondTiger said PurpleTurkey was a better arch then me. I think he has no right to say that and the fact he said that is foul. Lets get one thing straight, I never meant to hurt anyone with my opinion but here is what I was trying to say all along and this statement is what I feel in my heart as true. All arches were picked for a reason. No arch can be better so to speak than another because we all have different styles, visions, cultures, etc. PurpleTurkey is an amazing terraformer, and every arch is unique to the point that you csnt judge them unless they are building the SAME style and in the same amount of space but even that doesnt mean an arch is better than another. I want to stop people dragging this on and making up things I said that aren't true. I am truly sorry for expressing my one hundred percent honest opinions and realize I should sugar coat a lot of things and no more arguments. As for people saying Im gonna ruin GoMall, thats obsurd and I am already improving everything in arch world so expect a new server mall in the future. As for now I am going to be respectful to everyone and encourage no more fighting and people to be accepting and open and not take things to seriously. As for MissFrosty she is just being defensive over me and I think thats very sweet but no more arguments :D Have a nice day everyone. -Bean

P.S. I now respect everyone's opinion as long as they are not hurtful to others, I am working on that too as should a lot of players in the community. And now Im gonna go back to being my happy, understanding self. Just dont make me triggered :mobspider2:
What you and Missfrosty said such as that you are a better builder and that people are jealous of you and that you have more houses than PurpleTurey made me sick on my stomach. Me and Enderport and the executives of Apple, Microsoft, Sicken Industries, and Android are and will hold you and anyone else accountable for their actions against us or our companies

Lauren said: ↑
I know he is a great~ person. But just because A LOT of you are jealous

You said: Well Tiger I respect your opinion but Chibli is banned and I talked to Mini and he told me Chilbli downloaded all his builds from a server (Hence why his is banned) and I do agree Purple is a good terraformer but I have seen not one house of his in the city or 3 mansions, yacht, sky scraper, spa, art studio, 3 manors, gothic homes, another mansion next to the servers owners house, a chest bunker, sky scrapers NEXT to /warp city (the hardest area to transfer builds), etc. so he has lots of room to improve on his actual builds not just terraforming. :D Also skill wise I have a much higher building level than PurpleTurkey no offense to him, I just have been an arch longer and have builds in the main parts of the city.

What is this? Why would you make such degrading comments toward a fellow arch

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Izzie

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Also everyone has a mental breakdown at some point and thats exactly what happened to me but I feel much better now and I think the reason I was so defensive and salty was because I would go to sleep at 2 in the morning or 3 in the morning working on arch jobs and now I have calmed down and am taking It easy because school is starting! Thanks everyone.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
What you and Missfrosty said such as that you are a better builder and that people are jealous of you and that you have more houses than PurpleTurey made me sick on my stomach. Me and Enderport and the executives of Apple, Microsoft, Sicken Industries, and Android are and will hold you and anyone else accountable for their actions against us or our companies

Lauren said: ↑
I know he is a great~ person. But just because A LOT of you are jealous

You said: Well Tiger I respect your opinion but Chibli is banned and I talked to Mini and he told me Chilbli downloaded all his builds from a server (Hence why his is banned) and I do agree Purple is a good terraformer but I have seen not one house of his in the city or 3 mansions, yacht, sky scraper, spa, art studio, 3 manors, gothic homes, another mansion next to the servers owners house, a chest bunker, sky scrapers NEXT to /warp city (the hardest area to transfer builds), etc. so he has lots of room to improve on his actual builds not just terraforming. :D Also skill wise I have a much higher building level than PurpleTurkey no offense to him, I just have been an arch longer and have builds in the main parts of the city.

What is this? Why would you make such degrading comments toward a fellow arch
I cant take responsibility for what Lauren said and although I do not agree at all with it she was just trying to make me feel better and I agree that shouldnt have happened.

I dont know if u read my first comment and second comment but I apologized for any damage I caused but you probs didnt read it at all so you should go do that before posting a comment like that.

T

Trump15024

I cant take responsibility for what Lauren said and although I do not agree at all with it she was just trying to make me feel better and I agree that shouldnt have happened.

I dont know if u read my first comment and second comment but I apologized for any damage I caused but you probs didnt read it at all so you should go do that before posting a comment like that.
I did read it. You can apologize all you want but you have already done the damage.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
This is the same guy who wanted me to find you a plot for your new "mall" to compete with Bean and i said no
i did not want to compete with bean, i have wanted a mall ever since i was new and found out about /warp mall.

T

Trump15024

And meanwhile everyone is on Trumps 'side' even tho Im not fighting ANYONE and wish everyone to stop fighting and hating because there shouldnt be hate in the community.
No one is on my side. But what you said was uncalled for and people recognized this. The player you just quoted came on today and /msg me and cursed me I can provide you the screenshots.

Reactions: Realu and Izzie

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Also everyone has a mental breakdown at some point and thats exactly what happened to me but I feel much better now and I think the reason I was so defensive and salty was because I would go to sleep at 2 in the morning or 3 in the morning working on arch jobs and now I have calmed down and am taking It easy because school is starting! Thanks everyone.
Did anyone else notice how he had a 'Mental Breakdown' on minecraft about 1 sentance ... I have been pretty neutral and partial towards you Bean in the conversation, but this post was created out of spite and probably because you want attention.

Also, don't bring up this bs about sugar coating. This just proves you can't take any form of MINOR dislike or criticism. I'm sorry if you felt offended and mad by that one sentance, but how do you I felt when you wrote some rude paragraphs? I did not start this argument, and nor did I Originally flame it.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
And meanwhile everyone is on Trumps 'side' even tho Im not fighting ANYONE and wish everyone to stop fighting and hating because there shouldnt be hate in the community.
Look, there would've been no hate if you didn't lash out so rudely from tigers comment. You guys could've come to an agreement, but I guess not.

Also, from the beginning I wanted the fighting to stop :/ , but nope, no one listenned

T

Trump15024

@PurpleTurkey yep an agreement would have been great. From the beginning I have been happy that Bean could possibly make this mall a good market place but after what you said and your comments I feel different now. Making fun of PurpleTurkey who is a awesome person and making fun of people because they have less money in game than you is not right. I am trying to forgive you but it's hard

T

Trump15024

Making fun of people for there unique building skills and their financial ability in game is not right

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Look, there would've been no hate if you didn't lash out so rudely from tigers comment. You guys could've come to an agreement, but I guess not.

Also, from the beginning I wanted the fighting to stop :/ , but nope, no one listenned
Did anyone else notice how he had a 'Mental Breakdown' on minecraft about 1 sentance ... I have been pretty neutral and partial towards you Bean in the conversation, but this post was created out of spite and probably because you want attention.

Also, don't bring up this bs about sugar coating. This just proves you can't take any form of MINOR dislike or criticism. I'm sorry if you felt offended and mad by that one sentance, but how do you I felt when you wrote some rude paragraphs? I did not start this argument, and nor did I Originally flame it.
I can take hate but obviously you cant or else you wouldnt have made such a big deal that I said you werent the beat arch bc ur not

T

Trump15024

I can take hate but obviously you cant or else you wouldnt have made such a big deal that I said you werent the beat arch bc ur not
Bean, PurpleTurkey is a hard worker and a great arch. Why would you make such comments to a fellow arch? I don't think PurpletTurkey is jealous of someone who would make such comments against another fellow arch.

Reactions: Realu and Izzie

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Making fun of people for there unique building skills and their financial ability in game is not right
I havent. Your the most kiss up person on the entire server. You used to start so many wars and now you kiss up to staff. I never said any of those things so stop being a troll and mind your own buisness or I just dont have to respond at all because all your claims are unnecessary and are negative in the community so stop.

Reactions: Fiirena
Status
Not open for further replies.