Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I can take hate but obviously you cant or else you wouldnt have made such a big deal that I said you werent the beat arch bc ur not
Seriously is that it??!? You can be the best arch if you want, I never said nor cared about you being better than me. You brought the upon yourself so don't get angry at me just because my name was brought up.

Reactions: Izzie

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Did anyone else notice how he had a 'Mental Breakdown' on minecraft about 1 sentance ... I have been pretty neutral and partial towards you Bean in the conversation, but this post was created out of spite and probably because you want attention.

Also, don't bring up this bs about sugar coating. This just proves you can't take any form of MINOR dislike or criticism. I'm sorry if you felt offended and mad by that one sentance, but how do you I felt when you wrote some rude paragraphs? I did not start this argument, and nor did I Originally flame it.
I wish so bad to remain neutral, but I am going to share my honest opinion. People have hated on my builds, but retaliation does nothing but show what person you are. All of this has gone too far. Actions like this will only make your fellow arches feel different towards you, Bean. In my opinion there are some arches with more developed skills, but none of this applies to either of you. There is no way to judge talent in building against two people who don't build the same way at all. In fact, to me arches almost always don't see eye to eye when building and both are talented with different skills. Being able to take comments like that are part of growing, and everyone could use some work on that. I don't know if y'all have felt like this before, I have, but arch sometimes feels like a competition filled with inflated egos and headstrong, talented people. Don't take anything personally. This is my honest opinion m, and I'm not "sugar coating" anything.

PS-If there was a vote for the best arch I wouldn't vote for any of you, there have been really great arches in the past.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Seriously is that it??!? You can be the best arch if you want, I never said nor cared about you being better than me. You brought the upon yourself so don't get angry at me just because my name was brought up.
No not just because your name was brought up. Because the thing Tiger said about you caused all this controversy and wasnt a title you deserve nor does any arch. Plz stop dragging this conversation on. You think this was for attention but it wasnt. The fact you trump jo and everyone else is dragging it on is a plea for attention. There is no need for more comments

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I wish so bad to remain neutral, but I am going to share my honest opinion. People have hated on my builds, but retaliation does nothing but show what person you are. All of this has gone too far. Actions like this will only make your fellow arches feel different towards you, Bean. In my opinion there are some arches with more developed skills, but none of this applies to either of you. There is no way to judge talent in building against two people who don't build the same way at all. In fact, to me arches almost always don't see eye to eye when building and both are talented with different skills. Being able to take comments like that are part of growing, and everyone could use some work on that. I don't know if y'all have felt like this before, I have, but arch sometimes feels like a competition filled with inflated egos and headstrong, talented people. Don't take anything personally. This is my honest opinion m, and I'm not "sugar coating" anything.
You arent apart of this argument and probs didnt read my first 2 comments so with all due respect stay out of this

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Can I please just state for the last time that I know I'm not the best or amazing builder. I'm decent at terraforming, but I NEVER claimed to be better than anyone else.

Also @DelicateBean don't fuel my fire about you being the victim... just please no. I'm getting recked in a conversation about me that I never started.

T

Trump15024

I havent. Your the most kiss up person on the entire server. You used to start so many wars and now you kiss up to staff. I never said any of those things so stop being a troll and mind your own buisness or I just dont have to respond at all because all your claims are unnecessary and are negative in the community so stop.
1. I don't suck up to the staff I don't need or want to. 2. You are just trying to change the subject yes in the past I have made mistakes but your comments of a fellow arch were uncalled for. It was agreed by Apple and other companies to punish you using different economic ways for your actions and those will not be lifted anytime soon.

Reactions: Turkey and Izzie

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017

PS-If there was a vote for the best arch I wouldn't vote for any of you, there have been really great arches in the past.
Btw there is never a vite for the best arch I said no arch is better than another in my first comment but you obviously didnt read that and still commented when I have already adressed this and you are dragging this on and if u want to be neutral then be neutral because I am no longer responding to people that have decided to make a new post when they dont realize I have already apologized for everything I said which is why I made this thread in the first place.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
1. I don't suck up to the staff I don't need or want to. 2. You are just trying to change the subject yes in the past I have made mistakes but your comments of a fellow arch were uncalled for. It was agreed by Apple and other companies to punish you using different economic ways for your actions and those will not be lifted anytime soon.
Harassment. Only staff can punish which your not and that will be used against you and anyone else who think they can punish me.

Reactions: Fiirena
T

Trump15024

Bean you said you didn't say any of this here it is your quote from the thread Go Mall:

Well Tiger I respect your opinion but Chibli is banned and I talked to Mini and he told me Chilbli downloaded all his builds from a server (Hence why his is banned) and I do agree Purple is a good terraformer but I have seen not one house of his in the city or 3 mansions, yacht, sky scraper, spa, art studio, 3 manors, gothic homes, another mansion next to the servers owners house, a chest bunker, sky scrapers NEXT to /warp city (the hardest area to transfer builds), etc. so he has lots of room to improve on his actual builds not just terraforming. :D Also skill wise I have a much higher building level than PurpleTurkey no offense to him, I just have been an arch longer and have builds in the main parts of the city.

This was you bragging against purple turkey and then Lauren said "I think people are jealous of bean"

This is not harassment if you can't take backlash from people concerned about a server arch actions then think maybe you should rethink what you said about PurpleTurkey. Because what you said could have really upset PurpleTurkey

Reactions: Realu and Izzie

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
@PurpleTurkey @Gabriel @TheDiamondTiger @Jo3512 @Death_Inferno360

LAST CHANCE: Bean is trying to apologize and you are just making it bigger (not Death and Tiger as much) but Gabriel has declared that Microsoft, MY company, is against him. @Gabriel, nice job. You are eliminating 'enemies' because by that statement and everyone arguing like 6 year olds, I pose this (If this doesn't stop):

I take back Microsoft/Banana into my full control, as rightful owner, and I fire everyone. I then endorse Cocoa and allow anyone that wants this arguing to stop to join my team of employees. This is going too far.

@DelicateBean has apologized for the words he wrote, but there is not a need to go to the extent that you place sanctions on him Gabriel. That is just sinking to the level you imagine him on- a very low level, one with disrespect.

I hope we can work this out without any need of stopping companies. This is a clarification thread, with an apology, and it has been turned into another thread of war! Please, let us end this with no long term damage.

Sincerely,

CP42

T

Trump15024

LAST CHANCE: Bean is trying to apologize and you are just making it bigger (not Death and Tiger as much) but Gabriel has declared that Microsoft, MY company, is against him. @Gabriel, nice job. You are eliminating 'enemies' because by that statement and everyone arguing like 6 year olds, I pose this (If this doesn't stop):

I take back Microsoft/Banana into my full control, as rightful owner, and I fire everyone. I then endorse Cocoa and allow anyone that wants this arguing to stop to join my team of employees. This is going too far.

@DelicateBean has apologized for the words he wrote, but there is not a need to go to the extent that you place sanctions on him Gabriel. That is just sinking to the level you imagine him on- a very low level, one with disrespect.

I hope we can work this out without any need of stopping companies. This is a clarification thread, with an apology, and it has been turned into another thread of war! Please, let us end this with no long term damage.

Sincerely,

CP42
Due to your action firing your employees I will be talking to sicken industries to finalize the faith of Microsoft. @DelicateBean as of now i wish you good luck at go mall.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Due to your action firing your employees I will be talking to sicken industries to finalize the faith of Microsoft. @DelicateBean as of now i wish you good luck at go mall.
I haven't fired them yet, if u read it I said I would fire them if this doesn't stop

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Oh so the Dickbean is back. You do realize this post is annoying? Everything here is fucking bullshit
There's no need for the language Josh, please let's not go there

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

Sincerely,

CP42
I would have accepted his apology if he didn't become a asshurt prick when someone corrects him

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

Yes I miss the old arches

Reactions: Izzie

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Sincerely,

CP42
Let's be real here. You had the idea for Microsoft for Tiger, Death and I did all the work. Idk what firing will do since I will still say we own it.

Also, I wanted to be neutral but i guess that didn't happen .

Status
Not open for further replies.