Clearification

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

@cp42 Tiger and Turkey did most of the work to form Microsoft/banana. PurpleTurkey is the official owner and CEO of Microsoft. Apple will be forming a plan to ultimately put and keep PurpleTurkey in this position.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
@cp42 Tiger and Turkey did most of the work to form Microsoft/banana. PurpleTurkey to be is the official owner and CEO of Microsoft. Apple will be forming a plan to ultimately put and keep PurpleTurkey in this position.
You cannot do this! I am owner, banana was my original idea! @Heather @nibble @Coban can we pls have some common sense in here from the experts? This is not dying down D:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
come on guys fighting isn't going to resolve anything .-.
Agreed, I have said this in almost every color under the sun but hopefully this will help

T

Trump15024

You cannot do this! I am owner, banana was my original idea! @Heather @nibble @Coban can we pls have some common sense in here from the experts? This is not dying down D:
heather has said that just as long as we keep this in server rules its fine. It's just company and economic issues. PurpleTurkey is now the CEO of Microsoft and he is the Owner as established in a conversation with leaders of different tech companies. If you continue to threaten to fire top officials of Microsoft and threaten to take over a company that is not yours then we already have a plan organized and ready to go to end your leadership of Microsoft and deliver it to PurpleTurkey.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
heather has said that just as long as we keep this in server rules its fine. It's just company and economic issues. PurpleTurkey is now the CEO of Microsoft and he is the Owner as established in a conversation with leaders of different tech companies. If you continue to threaten to fire top officials of Microsoft and threaten to take over a company that is not yours then we already have a plan organized and ready to go to end your leadership of Microsoft and deliver it to PurpleTurkey.
I am the owner, face it!!!!!

Reactions: Fiirena
Status
Not open for further replies.