Clearification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
heather has said that just as long as we keep this in server rules its fine. It's just company and economic issues. PurpleTurkey is now the CEO of Microsoft and he is the Owner as established in a conversation with leaders of different tech companies. If you continue to threaten to fire top officials of Microsoft and threaten to take over a company that is not yours then we already have a plan organized and ready to go to end your leadership of Microsoft and deliver it to PurpleTurkey.
Lmao he started it you didnt

@cp42 Tiger and Turkey did most of the work to form Microsoft/banana. PurpleTurkey is the official owner and CEO of Microsoft. Apple will be forming a plan to ultimately put and keep PurpleTurkey in this position.
Actually you have no right to do that. Cp42 created the company and that means he is the rightful owner.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

@DelicateBean I didn't start it this was my first comment about this issue and then you started being rude: Tonight after talks and discussions me and 123jackattack sold gomall to DelicateBean due to us starting back school we don't have time to run the mall. I will not release any thing that was promised or how much it was bought for any questions make a private conversation with me jack and bean.

Reactions: Izzie

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
You cannot do this! I am owner, banana was my original idea! @Heather @nibble @Coban can we pls have some common sense in here from the experts? This is not dying down D:
Tell me what you did for the company hm? I basically bought
Actually you have no right to do that. Cp42 created the company and that means he is the rightful owner.
He really didn't. We both did, but I ended up doing all the work. I know Co is honorable and he does know we both owned the company 50-50 when it was created.

And actually I created Microsoft, cp created banana

Tell me what you did for the company hm? I basically bought

He really didn't. We both did, but I ended up doing all the work. I know Co is honorable and he does know we both owned the company 50-50 when it was created.

And actually I created Microsoft, cp created banana
I rlly don't wanna argue with you, but if you agreed , as I've seen in ur Microsoft posts, it says cp42 is the owner.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.