Goodbye Everyone

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I will be leaving the server. I had a lot of good friends here and its hard to see myself leave, I will truly miss everyone. All the times I had with anony, davi,fvhn,dwarf,froz,tiger,md,leanne,joey,toryn,wonder, dani,tricoh,Marie,bean,melone,pixel,Chloe, and all those i didn't mention the list is too long.
I'm sorry but I have to go now, and everyone's been nice to me, but the server just isn't the same as before. The memories I truly shared with you, were great. All these people especially @Davina pushed me to do better in game, she really pushed me to be the best I can, I will remember all the times I'd be talking with dwarf, anony , davi, tricoh,fvhn, leanne and tiger I will truly miss you all but I have to go now and its my time to leave as well. Goodbye everyone ~Death.

T

Trump15024

I will be leaving the server. I had a lot of good friends here and its hard to see myself leave, I will truly miss everyone. All the times I had with anony, davi,fvhn,dwarf,froz,tiger,md,leanne,joey,toryn,wonder, dani,tricoh,Marie,bean,melone,pixel,Chloe, and all those i didn't mention the list is too long.
I'm sorry but I have to go now, and everyone's been nice to me, but the server just isn't the same as before. The memories I truly shared with you, were great. All these people especially @Davina pushed me to do better in game, she really pushed me to be the best I can, I will remember all the times I'd be talking with dwarf, anony , davi, tricoh,fvhn, leanne and tiger I will truly miss you all but I have to go now and its my time to leave as well. Goodbye everyone ~Death.
Bye

Reactions: laggynab

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
NOOOO Death!!! Even tho we rarely spoke, I'll miss you!:cry::cry::cry:

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
NOOOOO DADDYYYYYY NOOOO OMG U HAVE A HOUSE IN LIBERTALIA THE THING I WAS MAKING NOOOO DONT GO! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Aw.... I'll take good care of Paradise. Cya.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Good luck with the future! (Also, do you like cat stevens? My sister has some of their records)