I Give Up...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I know I posted that I would be leaving already in inactivity a few weeks ago and I decided not to, but now I feel like I give up. Recently so much players have been being salty towards me, people literally kill me using stuff such as uranium and lag to get money out of me, I carry all my cash with me cus I don't usually die, but people cheat to killing me for free cash and that really hurts. I recently lost my streak to a player who killed me with uranium, and I lost my streak of one month of not dying. I thought I finally felt like I am achieving something to a point but apparently, after that I thought I'd still have it but, I lost all my confidence,lost all my will to fight, once after that, I died over and over and over again. It hurts to know that even more I lost most of my friends, I lost my leadership, I used to lead people into battle and it was fun, but all of it died, lost all my confidence, just cus one guy ruins my streak, it hurts. What hurts even more is people start to ignore me, people start to act salty towards me, people start to hate me, it really hurts people ignore me now, I lost everyone, no one talks to me anymore, like I lost all my friends here, it hurts to say my 5-6 months here of me keep on playing over and over again winning getting rich buying expensive plots, I lost it all, I still have my plots, but Im dead inside already. All my friends don't talk to me, it use to be a nice happy world before now I'm lost, I'm dead, everything has left me inside, I thought everything I did on the server meant something from the smalles of houses I dont ate to those new players, and they just sell the property for money and it started early on, but now I feel like I'm dead inside, I give up on pvp, I use to think it's fun, hard to realize that one person crushed all my dreams here, crushed all my friends crushed everything I had. Its hard to say people do this all for Greed and money, I Give Up, Goodbye...........

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Please, don't leave, But if you are so sure, I wish you the best of luck!
Iiiii don't want to but it's hard, all I have ever been is in a rough road where I keep falling down, thanks for always supporting me

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I know I posted that I would be leaving already in inactivity a few weeks ago and I decided not to, but now I feel like I give up. Recently so much players have been being salty towards me, people literally kill me using stuff such as uranium and lag to get money out of me, I carry all my cash with me cus I don't usually die, but people cheat to killing me for free cash and that really hurts. I recently lost my streak to a player who killed me with uranium, and I lost my streak of one month of not dying. I thought I finally felt like I am achieving something to a point but apparently, after that I thought I'd still have it but, I lost all my confidence,lost all my will to fight, once after that, I died over and over and over again. It hurts to know that even more I lost most of my friends, I lost my leadership, I used to lead people into battle and it was fun, but all of it died, lost all my confidence, just cus one guy ruins my streak, it hurts. What hurts even more is people start to ignore me, people start to act salty towards me, people start to hate me, it really hurts people ignore me now, I lost everyone, no one talks to me anymore, like I lost all my friends here, it hurts to say my 5-6 months here of me keep on playing over and over again winning getting rich buying expensive plots, I lost it all, I still have my plots, but Im dead inside already. All my friends don't talk to me, it use to be a nice happy world before now I'm lost, I'm dead, everything has left me inside, I thought everything I did on the server meant something from the smalles of houses I dont ate to those new players, and they just sell the property for money and it started early on, but now I feel like I'm dead inside, I give up on pvp, I use to think it's fun, hard to realize that one person crushed all my dreams here, crushed all my friends crushed everything I had. Its hard to say people do this all for Greed and money, I Give Up, Goodbye...........
I am dead inside and out, I feel like this is it, I don't want to let go but I may have to

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Pls don't leave Death, u have been nice to me!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
So many salty people. Lets go out together. *hands bleach bottle over*