I Give Up...

I know I posted that I would be leaving already in inactivity a few weeks ago and I decided not to, but now I feel like I give up. Recently so much players have been being salty towards me, people literally kill me using stuff such as uranium and lag to get money out of me, I carry all my cash with me cus I don't usually die, but people cheat to killing me for free cash and that really hurts. I recently lost my streak to a player who killed me with uranium, and I lost my streak of one month of not dying. I thought I finally felt like I am achieving something to a point but apparently, after that I thought I'd still have it but, I lost all my confidence,lost all my will to fight, once after that, I died over and over and over again. It hurts to know that even more I lost most of my friends, I lost my leadership, I used to lead people into battle and it was fun, but all of it died, lost all my confidence, just cus one guy ruins my streak, it hurts. What hurts even more is people start to ignore me, people start to act salty towards me, people start to hate me, it really hurts people ignore me now, I lost everyone, no one talks to me anymore, like I lost all my friends here, it hurts to say my 5-6 months here of me keep on playing over and over again winning getting rich buying expensive plots, I lost it all, I still have my plots, but Im dead inside already. All my friends don't talk to me, it use to be a nice happy world before now I'm lost, I'm dead, everything has left me inside, I thought everything I did on the server meant something from the smalles of houses I dont ate to those new players, and they just sell the property for money and it started early on, but now I feel like I'm dead inside, I give up on pvp, I use to think it's fun, hard to realize that one person crushed all my dreams here, crushed all my friends crushed everything I had. Its hard to say people do this all for Greed and money, I Give Up, Goodbye...........
Please don't leave!!!!!!!!!

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
I know I posted that I would be leaving already in inactivity a few weeks ago and I decided not to, but now I feel like I give up. Recently so much players have been being salty towards me, people literally kill me using stuff such as uranium and lag to get money out of me, I carry all my cash with me cus I don't usually die, but people cheat to killing me for free cash and that really hurts. I recently lost my streak to a player who killed me with uranium, and I lost my streak of one month of not dying. I thought I finally felt like I am achieving something to a point but apparently, after that I thought I'd still have it but, I lost all my confidence,lost all my will to fight, once after that, I died over and over and over again. It hurts to know that even more I lost most of my friends, I lost my leadership, I used to lead people into battle and it was fun, but all of it died, lost all my confidence, just cus one guy ruins my streak, it hurts. What hurts even more is people start to ignore me, people start to act salty towards me, people start to hate me, it really hurts people ignore me now, I lost everyone, no one talks to me anymore, like I lost all my friends here, it hurts to say my 5-6 months here of me keep on playing over and over again winning getting rich buying expensive plots, I lost it all, I still have my plots, but Im dead inside already. All my friends don't talk to me, it use to be a nice happy world before now I'm lost, I'm dead, everything has left me inside, I thought everything I did on the server meant something from the smalles of houses I dont ate to those new players, and they just sell the property for money and it started early on, but now I feel like I'm dead inside, I give up on pvp, I use to think it's fun, hard to realize that one person crushed all my dreams here, crushed all my friends crushed everything I had. Its hard to say people do this all for Greed and money, I Give Up, Goodbye...........
well if i was salty, rip................................
bye, have fun in the future.. good luck. you were always a fun dude to pvp :p

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Don't you give up. Na na na.
Never give up (?) na na na.
Don't leave meh pls XD
But if you do decide to leave, go with life (as if you're not already doing that) and wish you luck in the fiture :D

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Every time I come on the server, something just makes me tired all of a sudden makes me want to leave.

Its hard to miss something to believe in something when you already lost it. I lost so much on the server and I don't care about material things like properties or money but I lost the thing I value most, friendship, to all those who I have offended, I wanna say I am sorry if ever I did any harm to you.

It was elusive, it was mystical it was perfect but I all lost it

Reactions: Turkey and Tricoh

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
I feel sorry for the things that have hurt you. I feel like I am part of it. Part of 'the friends you lost'. You didn't lose me, but I have been very busy with other things on the server and it's hard to have a nice talk with your friends while you are msg'ing with more people and reading your spammy chat. I am also not always in the best mood, due to my home situation. My dad and stepmom give me A LOT of independence. But I just don't know how to deal with that. It's hard to take care of yourself and I have to learn to not delay the important things. Cause delaying can have consequenses that are absolutely NOT nice. Enough about me, let's get back to this post. I hope you won't give up. I hope you will stay. And I hope we can do more things together, like bedwars, so I can have full eye on the game. I know I have said things like let's play bedwars together already. But we didn't (yet!).
I also want to tell you that you can report the player for dropping uraniums in your inventory, cause it's not allowed (Yes, of course you need proof).

Good luck, and come to visit PLEASE...AND BRING ME A VASE OF FLOWERS...
We've had literally one or two fun times, well, I had some fun annoying you, you threatening to ignore me, haha, and also that time where I found pineapple in my house, I was very pleased, then I sold the house, and was sad :(
I will get u a FLOWER before you go because I'm NICE :D
Cya round, Tabby

I feel sorry for the things that have hurt you. I feel like I am part of it. Part of 'the friends you lost'. You didn't lose me, but I have been very busy with other things on the server and it's hard to have a nice talk with your friends while you are msg'ing with more people and reading your spammy chat. I am also not always in the best mood, due to my home situation. My dad and stepmom give me A LOT of independence. But I just don't know how to deal with that. It's hard to take care of yourself and I have to learn to not delay the important things. Cause delaying can have consequenses that are absolutely NOT nice. Enough about me, let's get back to this post. I hope you won't give up. I hope you will stay. And I hope we can do more things together, like bedwars, so I can have full eye on the game. I know I have said things like let's play bedwars together already. But we didn't (yet!).
I also want to tell you that you can report the player for dropping uraniums in your inventory, cause it's not allowed (Yes, of course you need proof).
I literally thought you said dropping urinals in ur inventory...

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Every time I come on the server, something just makes me tired all of a sudden makes me want to leave.

Its hard to miss something to believe in something when you already lost it. I lost so much on the server and I don't care about material things like properties or money but I lost the thing I value most, friendship, to all those who I have offended, I wanna say I am sorry if ever I did any harm to you.

Please don't leave ;((( I'm gonna miss you so much

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Never Give Up!!! Your such an amazing person!!! However if you leave i 100% resect you choice, and i wish you the best luck in the future!!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away

No one can blame you, I won't even ask you to stay. I know exactly how you feel, and how coming onto the server doesn't feel like being welcomed back into a small community of friends anymore. That was ruined long ago. No one can reset the clock, and all good things come to an end. I feel like this end came too quick, but that's not up for me to decide. If I could go back I would leave all my things and let everything be wiped just to go back to then. Friendships have been lost because so many people have left or been banned. I have so many favorite memories of you, and we were not close but you've been around for awhile. I don't want to see another player that can hold onto those memories of the old Mc Cities with go, but I also can't bring myself to ask you to stay when I know how you feel and that getting on doesn't feel the same. Farewell and good luck in everything you do in your life from here on out, Inferno.

Goodbye and farewell,

Pixel

SilverNinja

Former Staff
Verified
RealCivilian7
RealCivilian7
Oct 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Death u son of a human your not the only one who has issues with people, your not the only one who has lost loads. Show all those haters your strong and make them see your not to be messed with don't give up for small things, plus see all the people who has replied to your post are gonna miss you, you always have friends behind you and that's what kept me going and now its your turn. You were one of the best things that happened to this server and we had great memories i'm going to miss you if u do decide to leave. But just know you always have a home here. Have a nice life <3 - MD_Brothers

Reactions: Powerfull and Death