I Give Up...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
you're best dude dont leave us
Death u son of a human your not the only one who has issues with people, your not the only one who has lost loads. Show all those haters your strong and make them see your not to be messed with don't give up for small things, plus see all the people who has replied to your post are gonna miss you, you always have friends behind you and that's what kept me going and now its your turn. You were one of the best things that happened to this server and we had great memories i'm going to miss you if u do decide to leave. But just know you always have a home here. Have a nice life <3 - MD_Brothers
No one can blame you, I won't even ask you to stay. I know exactly how you feel, and how coming onto the server doesn't feel like being welcomed back into a small community of friends anymore. That was ruined long ago. No one can reset the clock, and all good things come to an end. I feel like this end came too quick, but that's not up for me to decide. If I could go back I would leave all my things and let everything be wiped just to go back to then. Friendships have been lost because so many people have left or been banned. I have so many favorite memories of you, and we were not close but you've been around for awhile. I don't want to see another player that can hold onto those memories of the old Mc Cities with go, but I also can't bring myself to ask you to stay when I know how you feel and that getting on doesn't feel the same. Farewell and good luck in everything you do in your life from here on out, Inferno.

Goodbye and farewell,

Pixel
Never Give Up!!! Your such an amazing person!!! However if you leave i 100% resect you choice, and i wish you the best luck in the future!!
grabs onto leg
you won't be going anywhere
Please donut go...
Who will be with me when we have out little stall for pumpkin bread?
And ooooo wanna play bed bed?
Please don't leave ;((( I'm gonna miss you so much
I literally thought you said dropping urinals in ur inventory...
Good luck, and come to visit PLEASE...AND BRING ME A VASE OF FLOWERS...
We've had literally one or two fun times, well, I had some fun annoying you, you threatening to ignore me, haha, and also that time where I found pineapple in my house, I was very pleased, then I sold the house, and was sad :(
I will get u a FLOWER before you go because I'm NICE :D
Cya round, Tabby
Ty everyone but I'd say for the mean time I wont leave but the near future could alter