Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Ok, whatever. Idc. If u so badly want this company for ur own, prove it. Also, proof comes with respect.
Look, the reason I’m fighting so hard for this is because this company was built purely from my time and resources(and tiger with deaths help) not yours. It pains me to Give This away as easily as you could only because I have pretty much raised this company. @Gabriel im sure you would feel the same way about Apple, imagine if I just came in demanding ownership because I gave you the idea to start the company. I’m sorry if I’m to enthusiastic for you, but this is something I reletivaley care about.
if you wanted you could actually fire him and hand the company fully over to someone
please just don’t comment anymore, you don’t know the whole story and you aren’t related to this.

T

Trump15024

This is pointless. @Gabriel and @CP42 are restating themselves with false points with 0 evidence I have proved wrong many times in this thread alone. @Gabriel needs to understand he is not and will never be an owner of Microsoft and @CP42 needs to understand he had forfeited his ownership before the initial lawsuit took place. These are just 2 children who don't understand that this company is not theirs. @CP42 had no ownership to give and was simply a founder who did nothing for the company, and Gabriel is just disappointed he can't boss more people around.
Tiger do not say false things. CP42 and I have provided screenshots of many times Turkey says he is 50/50 owners with @CP42. You just keep saying we are not telling the truth. @LeanneTheUnicorn said not to comment if you are going to argue this is between Cp42 and Turkey now not you and me

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Tiger do not say false things. CP42 and I have provided screenshots of many times Turkey says he is 50/50 owners with @CP42. You just keep saying we are not telling the truth. @LeanneTheUnicorn said not to comment if you are going to argue this is between Cp42 and Turkey now not you and me
No Tiger is involved as I made him CEO of my company Microsoft.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
That was in the past before his ownership was stripped. Learn and stop choking on your own foot.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
T

Trump15024

But it is, you started a BS lawsuit against Turkey and I. Just look at who you said it was against.

You stated yourself that included me. Then you spread lies because thats what you do best.
Again @LeanneTheUnicorn has asked for no one to comment unless we have anything to solve this and you and I are not helping this. We have provided screenshots you haven't.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This entire thing is stupid, as there is nothing to quarrel about. Use common sense (I'm sorry if you don't have it, but I suggest you get it) next time to avoid silly things like this. Ask yourself: should I be able to own my rival company? If the logical answer is no, then you should go with that. If you logical choice is that, yes, you should own your rival company then think about why you were brought to this conclusion. By the way, all of you guys keep restating the same thing over and over again; get on with your words and state something else please, it's getting boring. Solving this- use common sense and logic to work this out. PS- It helps it you listen to the other side and their point of view instead of being so one sided about the entire thing, Cp and Gabriel. Have and nice day and be generally smart, unlike the previous 100+ messages on here!

Get this sorted out. <3,

Pixel

T

Trump15024

This entire thing is stupid, as there is nothing to quarrel about. Use common sense (I'm sorry if you don't have it, but I suggest you get it) next time to avoid silly things like this. Ask yourself: should I be able to own my rival company? If the logical answer is no, then you should go with that. If you logical choice is that, yes, you should own your rival company then think about why you were brought to this conclusion. By the way, all of you guys keep restating the same thing over and over again; get on with your words and state something else please, it's getting boring. Solving this- use common sense and logic to work this out. PS- It helps it you listen to the other side and their point of view instead of being so one sided about the entire thing, Cp and Gabriel. Have and nice day and be generally smart, unlike the previous 100+ messages on here!

Get this sorted out. <3,

Pixel
First don't comment unless you are directly involved. Second we filed this lawsuit since Turkey claimed he owned Microsoft 100%. I don't own Microsoft and do not intend to so idk what you get that from. CP42 had given me his share which to try to do something as Turkey forcefully tried to take over Microsoft.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
First don't comment unless you are directly involved. Second we filed this lawsuit since Turkey claimed he owned Microsoft 100%. I don't own Microsoft and do not intend to so idk what you get that from. CP42 had given me his share which to try to do something as Turkey forcefully tried to take over Microsoft.
Oh dear, the paradox! You just said that you don't intend to own part of microsoft and then right after that you said that you got 50/50 of the company (CP's old share). It was said on here to not comment unless you could cater to the solution, and I am trying to do so. As you can see, this post is lacking something all of human kind needs to use more often.

T

Trump15024

Oh dear, the paradox! You just said that you don't intend to own part of microsoft and then right after that you said that you got 50/50 of the company (CP's old share). It was said on here to not comment unless you could cater to the solution, and I am trying to do so. As you can see, this post is lacking something all of human kind needs to use more often.
Yes CP42 gave me his share which he has every right to because he wanted me to do something as Turkey tried to take over the company. You are not helping matters at all. This has nothing to do with you. We are trying to solve this without outside opinions that do not matter at all.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Precisely! Where he indeed stated that I had 50 50 control! Thanks, again, tiger!
He stated that, but like many things it just doesn’t make it true. What have you done for the company, I truly want to know. I’ve done literally everything including making the name, I don’t see why you want to rob me of this.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Okay, so Microsoft seems to be a company that Turkey cane up with the idea for. CP42 did not do much for the company for 3 months now even though he claims to own the company. CP42 cannot just hand over Microsoft to Gabriel as they are opposing companies. If there was no apple vs banana then there would be no price compotision in the electrical market which means that prices could go sky-high and there would be no one to sell products for the correct cheap price. So, this means that Gabriel shouldn't take over Microsoft for the sake of the community.

Also, CP42 seemed fine with not being entire owner, and he has done very little in the past 3 months to help with the company. CP42 only became interested when Gabriel wanted his share of the company.

I am going to close this case and state that @PurpleTurkey owns Microsoft 100% however CP42 should always be listed as co-founder and co-creator of the company. CP42 also had the same employee privileges in Microsoft but he is not owner.
Case dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.