My New Company:

T

Trump15024

Why do u have to do this cringey crap all you companies make me laugh so much
This is not my company LOL. I know this company crap is crap but it's just every company is out to get each other i wish it would stop

Reactions: __Remy

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
This is not my company LOL. I know this company crap is crap but it's just every company is out to get each other i wish it would stop
All of ur silly 'we do not support this we support whatever bleugshsjske' nobody cares anymore oh I'm so done :(

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Also the mall place used to be really cool and had a lovely interior and design before you bought it, I'd frequently visit it just to see the fun stores that are probably now ruined.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Lol why would anyone trust you with their money if nobody can trust you to pay them after what you did
Well with a bank there is legal documents and the situation with you and me was complicated and to be honest does not need to be discussed as it was sorted in a court case.

T

Trump15024

Also the mall place used to be really cool and had a lovely interior and design before you bought it, I'd frequently visit it just to see the fun stores that are probably now ruined.
Ok nothing has changed. Chill

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Probably a scam too. They will keep all your money and since staff barely solve any court cases

Reactions: acfuffy

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Probably a scam too. They will keep all your money and since staff barely solve any court cases
Well they would if I ripped off all my clients, we even have taken up 2 floors of my HQ for keeping legal documents to make sure their money is safe.