Nuuuuuu school ;(

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Well I'm starting school again tomorrow.. well technically today as its 2am ;3 but that means I'll be a bit less active *everyone crys* but ill defo be online for a few hours everyday regardless of homework an all that sugar....... And for all the british people going back to school: good luck and work well (dont spend all night on the server) so yeah.... Bye *throws smoke bomb* *poof* *dissapears*

T

Trump15024

School is a good thing you know, that's pretty much why it's mandatory in the US ....
I know school is a "good thing" but some of the stuff they teach you will likely never need. They are still using the same methods and lessons of teaching from 100 years ago without involving hands on technologies that will be used on jobs and etc.

Reactions: LeanneTheUnicorn

Death

Mar 18, 2017
School is important, well I'm kinda happy ish I do even study much and I jus play Minecraft but I nearly top the class, I'm like top 5 smartest in the class idk but #1 in Math sooooo school doesn't bother me. Idk whats wrong with all you people, did you know if you enjoyed the class one the time passes faster 2 the lessons aren't that hard. To think hat school is worthless makes it harder for you in every aspect. I'm gonna need an education unless I want to be the Fat gamer in the computer 24/7 eating burgers and drinking sodas in the dark. Realizing things actually help. School only helps for the better, it may be hard waking up and doing all those homework but tbh school isn't hard besides sitting down listening to a teacher talk. I wouldn't drop out like legit education is important. I one day will travel the world and have a nice home somewhere in Europe cus its nicer than America I think, to have hope without dreams is worthless, to struggle to survive everyday of school without learning anything is the same. But to dream for something and to fight for is another, and people in society lack that due to the age of technology where everyone is stuck to their computers, its sad but the truth.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Well I'm starting school again tomorrow.. well technically today as its 2am ;3 but that means I'll be a bit less active *everyone crys* but ill defo be online for a few hours everyday regardless of homework an all that sugar....... And for all the british people going back to school: good luck and work well (dont spend all night on the server) so yeah.... Bye *throws smoke bomb* *poof* *dissapears*
Bye Leanne, do well in school!! ;-;

Reactions: Powerfull

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Good luck with school!

I don't know if it's just me, but they give me lots of more homework! Yesss, makes me so happy :/
And this year they screwed up my timetable, give me horrible teachers, sometimes I need to take like 11 books for one day --> they kill your back.
If it's the same for you, enjoy! :ftm::feelsbadman: