Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is an open letter from the President of Runnerboro regarding this election

Recently I endorsed candidate Knight3000 for Runnerboro’s new representative in our government. I recently called for this election for new Reps and senators because I felt we needed more people to represent a broad spectrum of views from many people on many things happening in Runnerboro. The reason I endorsed Knight3000 is that he has the keys to being a good official in Runnerboro such as knowledge, experience, building skills, and a strong laid out plan for Runnerboro. He is the current McCities police chief and the owner of knight3000 Construction LTD which can bring quality builds to Runnerboro and has good communication skills and knows a lot of players as he works with them every day. He has even gained the endorsement from Apple and many Runnerboro current government officials including the president.

Knight3000's vision for Runnerboro is similar to mine which is our Runnerboro first agenda which recently a new tax bill that passed will increase the islands surplus by a conservative estimate of $75,000-$100,000. Under my watch, Runnerboro has the highest budget ever in its history due to new regulations on how the government spends its money. Some of Knights views are -There should be public transportation from Runnerboro to other islands, Runnerboro should require building permits to only allow the most qualified builders, Main Street (Road closest to the PD) should be widened, and Runnerboro should increase relations with Cayman. These views and even more all in the works in Runnerboro and with Knight3000 as our new rep it will happen!

After saying this I will do everything I can to make sure Knight wins this position so we can keep Runnerboro a great island including donating to his campaign through my company Apple and working for his campaign in game. Now I will respectfully say here that if @sundae22 or anyone else wins I will work with them to keep the island a great place to live on. Remember to vote Knight3000 in this election!

Vote Knight3000 for Runnerboro!
Ok first of, you are the president of runnerboro, you are the owner of apple and president of apple and he is the only person of knight construction ltd, idk if your referring to different people but in other words all these people who are endorsing him are all you and one person your the Owner of Apple, President of Apple and President of Runnerboro, so dont need to make him look like he has 3 major suppoorters, you are only 1 person not 3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I support sundae22 as she is a current island owner, and would help represent runnerboro, she is also a staff member. I believe she has the capacity to increase both funds and she makes nice builds. She would be a great addition to the team since she is also an architect so she can help build for the island. She is quite experienced as she manages her island and made it very nice. I think she can do the same for Runnerboro. I myself am not running together with any other candidate for the Representative position, but I support Sundae22 for Representative of Runnerboro

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I support sundae22 as she is a current island owner, and would help represent runnerboro, she is also a staff member. I believe she has the capacity to increase both funds and she makes nice builds. She would be a great addition to the team since she is also an architect so she can help build for the island. She is quite experienced as she manages her island and made it very nice. I think she can do the same for Runnerboro. I myself am not running together with any other candidate for the Representative position, but I support Sundae22 for Representative of Runnerboro
Thank you for your support, @Death_Inferno. I believe you are the best choice for North Senator because of your experience with other islands, such as undeadland and paradise_island. I hope that we'll work together, with five other officials, to improve runnerboro.
Yes! I agree that these two are by far the most experienced to help bring runnerboro out of a dark time, I guess you could call it. Also trump, Knight Construction LTD is a one person company and he hires ppl to build for him lol. No offense, but having sundae over knight would be best as sundae is one of the most qualified builders, same with @Death_Inferno360

T

Trump15024

no one wants to vote for knight, he is not a good candidate. You probably just want someone bad on the team so you look good
No one wants knight? The current police chief of McCities and the same place you got fired from. Plus the same people who are voting for @sundae22 have had a different attitude in the past about her it just confuses me I have nothing against her but my question is why should I support her when the same people in private in Runnerboro does not? These are former people in the Runnerboro gov like the former Vice President.

Reactions: laggynab

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
No one wants knight? The current police chief of McCities and the same place you got fired from. Plus the same people who are voting for @sundae22 have had a different attitude in the past about her it just confuses me I have nothing against her but my question is why should I support her when the same people in private in Runnerboro does not? These are former people in the Runnerboro gov like the former Vice President.
why does it matter he is police he is not a good candidate. On the other hand sundae is an arch and a t-mod and an island owner plenty more experience

T

Trump15024

Recently in the Runnerboro conversation, I brought up increasing relations with Bunny and here is what then-Vice President @CP42 said about @sundae22 the same candidate he just endorsed. https://imgur.com/a/9pNV3.

Now here is a letter I sent @sundae22 to increase Runnerboro relations and she denied it. So my question is someone who has in the past denied wanting anything to do with Runnerboro and not wanting to increase our relations why should they be elected for a rep of Runnerboro?

https://imgur.com/a/uaUox

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
no one wants to vote for knight, he is not a good candidate. You probably just want someone bad on the team so you look good
Sorry but I stil believe Knight can do much good I just think that Sundae is better because she already has the needs to make big changes. Your really hard on Knight but maybe just say why sundae is better and not why knight is bad. :(

I agree with you but not at the fact that knight is an bad choise, just that sundea may be an better one. :rolleyes:

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Recently in the Runnerboro conversation, I brought up increasing relations with Bunny and here is what then-Vice President @CP42 said about @sundae22 the same candidate he just endorsed. https://imgur.com/a/9pNV3.

Now here is a letter I sent @sundae22 to increase Runnerboro relations and she denied it. So my question is someone who has in the past denied wanting anything to do with Runnerboro and not wanting to increase our relations why should they be elected for a rep of Runnerboro?

I do not think as president you should be doing things like this, destroying people's campaigns and interfering

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps

Sorry but I actually get the arguments of Sundea and Shadow, they work hard on their island to make it better and you just want to team up with them for 'no' reason. (You gave an reason but it's not an verry good one.) Can it maybe be that sundae wants to be in the goverment so make a good deal about the 'normalized' relation, so you both get something good out of it? Because I didn't see any good reasons why Bunny and Runnerboro NEED to team up.

Also I think that you can't be this negative about your vp and possible new representative. Your really standing on the side of Knight but this is a tiny bit too far.

T

Trump15024

I do not think as president you should be doing things like this, destroying people's campaigns and interfering
As president, I endorse the candidates I feel will help the island and actually be there to help the island.

T

Trump15024

Sorry but I actually get the arguments of Sundea and Shadow, they work hard on their island to make it better and you just want to team up with them for 'no' reason. (You gave an reason but it's not an verry good one.) Can it maybe be that sundae wants to be in the goverment so make a good deal about the 'normalized' relation, so you both get something good out of it? Because I didn't see any good reasons why Bunny and Runnerboro NEED to team up.

Also I think that you can't be this negative about your vp and possible new representative. Your really standing on the side of Knight but this is a tiny bit too far.
It wasn't to team up just to increase the two islands friendships.