Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Honestly he placed some defamatory statements about me in his campaign last time, sometimes he tries to ruin others peoples rep to make people think theyre bad, he wants to defame them. Sundae didnt want to have relations with Runnerboro back then since the people running it were just mean and didnt no how to manage it, she wants to have relations with someone who actually knows how to manage it and dosent believe the current governement back then was good. Have you seen bunny, they make the island nice and fix it in themed seasons so the surroundings fit nicely with the season. The fact you are endorsing a player i find nothing wrong, but for once, can you actually look at the people who have experience, many of us island owners have experience in running islands, yet you push us away cause your scared that they are better than you, like sundae is one of them. Your scared of change your scared to lose your power, I wouldnt care if im placed in a low ranking position, because skill is shown in you, not by your fame and power and control over people.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Your are smart hmm gabriel? You only respond to the points that are not solid but you still don't awnser our questions or react to our arguments. Your an real politician. Not there to help the people, just there to have power and act like your doing good. I'm sorry but as long as you don't respond to our arguments I don't see you as an good President. Only as een Politician.

T

Trump15024

Your are smart hmm gabriel? You only respond to the points that are not solid but you still don't awnser our questions or react to our arguments. Your an real politician. Not there to help the people, just there to have power and act like your doing good. I'm sorry but as long as you don't respond to our arguments I don't see you as an good President. Only as een Politician.
I have answered all your questions. That’s your only argument. Plus why are you campaigning against me this election is not about my position. Don’t be mad when Knight wins.

Reactions: laggynab

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I have answered all your questions. That’s your only argument. Plus why are you campaigning against me this election is not about my position. Don’t be mad when Knight wins.
I will just think you rigged it :bcoffee:

Nah but I will not be mad, I'm just really dissapointed in you. :feelsbadman:

And read back at my and _Remy's posts and you will see that we said more then just the sentences you replied to. But why do I mind I don't live on runnerboro and if I did I would move because of the taxes :smug:

T

Trump15024

I will just think you rigged it :bcoffee:

Nah but I will not be mad, I'm just really dissapointed in you. :feelsbadman:

And read back at my and _Remy's posts and you will see that we said more then just the sentences you replied to. But why do I mind I don't live on runnerboro and if I did I would move because of the taxes :smug:
See you are just those people who don't want to pay taxes just like plot hoarders.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
See you are just those people who don't want to pay taxes just like plot hoarders.
only have three plots where I'm going to sell 2 of them xD Also I am in for the server taxes because Coban and Nibble are smarties xD. But I'm not in for the magic kind of taxes you want for runnerboro. Just sell plots and do events! Also ask company's to Invest in your Island. And I also don't get why you need taxes because you make monney of plot selling and with that monney you can actually improve the Island. And I see the other islands doing fine without taxes.

But my Taxi is here so bye

T

Trump15024

only have three plots where I'm going to sell 2 of them xD Also I am in for the server taxes because Coban and Nibble are smarties xD. But I'm not in for the magic kind of taxes you want for runnerboro. Just sell plots and do events! Also ask company's to Invest in your Island. And I also don't get why you need taxes because you make monney of plot selling and with that monney you can actually improve the Island. And I see the other islands doing fine without taxes.

But my Taxi is here so bye
We have added taxes after many people's plots in Runnerboro does not fit city standards.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
We have added taxes after many people's plots in Runnerboro does not fit city standards.
But then your paying for doing something wrong not because you have to pay an monthly tax? I mean plots not fitting city standards is not allowed with or without your not really taxes

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Recently in the Runnerboro conversation, I brought up increasing relations with Bunny and here is what then-Vice President @CP42 said about @sundae22 the same candidate he just endorsed. https://imgur.com/a/9pNV3.

Now here is a letter I sent @sundae22 to increase Runnerboro relations and she denied it. So my question is someone who has in the past denied wanting anything to do with Runnerboro and not wanting to increase our relations why should they be elected for a rep of Runnerboro?

https://imgur.com/a/uaUox
Lol trump that’s bc of the way u we’re saying that. And to sundae, I admit she and I weren’t on the best terms but for what u have said about staff we don’t need to go any further! Take a look at bunny, though. want runnerboro to look as nice? Vote @sundae22 for runnerboro, and Death!