Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I have to agree, this is sketchy. If I happen to win Representative, I'll be advocating that the president doesn't have supreme control. As in real life, there needs to be a vote.
Ik, this is one of the reasons I left. Also thanks for answering my questions sundae!

Reactions: sundae22

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
WOW, so because Sundae is winning, (I bet he is seeing this in the poll) He just makes a new position so Knight can have a position in the Goverment. Sorry but now all my believe in Runnerboro is gone.

I have to agree, this is sketchy. If I happen to win Representative, I'll be advocating that the president doesn't have supreme control. As in real life, there needs to be a vote.
But the day before you have this voting you're kicked out of the goverment xD. Nah but I think this is really needed because recent action of #president show that this is not going to end well.

T

Trump15024

Really sketchy? @sundae22 the reason why I did that was because I was going to help you get representative and make knight secretary of state I was going to endorse you etc but I guess since you are complaining about this i will just make knight3000 governor since that position is not filled and it’s the presidents job to fill the position. @knight3000 gg on governor. Good luck sundae on rep.

T

Trump15024

WOW, so because Sundae is winning, (I bet he is seeing this in the poll) He just makes a new position so Knight can have a position in the Goverment. Sorry but now all my believe in Runnerboro is gone.

But the day before you have this voting you're kicked out of the goverment xD. Nah but I think this is really needed because recent action of #president show that this is not going to end well.
This is not a new position it has been around for months @Death_Inferno360 once held it and plus you haven’t been on here long enough to even know that.

T

Trump15024

The presidents job is to fill empty positions in their cabinet.

T

Trump15024

Ik, this is one of the reasons I left. Also thanks for answering my questions sundae!
You left because you had another job on an island if you were really telling the truth everyone would no that you outvoted me many times. @sundae22 all things are done on a vote the president doesn’t have supreme power.

T

Trump15024

Okay so there was a vote to make knight3000 Secretary of State, and then Governor?
Secretary of State is a position filled by the pres since it’s a staff job not a gov official job. The president in the time that there is a vacancy has the right to fill the position to keep the government running but yes gov will need approval from a vote on a majority which it has already been posted to allow him to vote etc

T

Trump15024

Also I will be providing screenshots where I actually introduced a bill to lower the presidents powers so no the president is not a supreme leader.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
And the appointment of knight3000 to Secretary of State was sketchy to me, yes. eatsmith said it was a close race between senators, and nothing about rep, so I assumed I either won or lost by a long shot.. and then you appoint knight presumably because he lost the race for Representative.

T

Trump15024

And the appointment of knight3000 to Secretary of State was sketchy to me, yes. eatsmith said it was a close race between senators, and nothing about rep, so I assumed I either won or lost by a long shot.. and then you appoint knight presumably because he lost the race for Representative.
I have no idea about election results. @eatsmith is the only one who knows anything about it and 3 days are left of the election so @knight3000 can decide if he wants to be governor after the vote or continue in this.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Secretary of State is a position filled by the pres since it’s a staff job not a gov official job. The president in the time that there is a vacancy has the right to fill the position to keep the government running but yes gov will need approval from a vote on a majority which it has already been posted to allow him to vote etc
Alright i get it you want roleplay but you cant just randomly gibe someone a position without people asking questions. THAT is the same as in rl. So if you think that people who care about runnerboro will just let this happen let that be your hope.

There was no reason or need for an position inside the goverment filled and especially not before the current elections and just a random decision. Give one reason why knight should now randomly become governer and this should happen before the election of rep is finished?

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Alright i get it you want roleplay but you cant just randomly gibe someone a position without people asking questions. THAT is the same as in rl. So if you think that people who care about runnerboro will just let this happen let that be your hope.

There was no reason or need for an position inside the goverment filled and especially not before the current elections and just a random decision. Give one reason why knight should now randomly become governer and this should happen before the election of rep is finished?
1. This position has not been filled since when @LavaFlake quit because he had to work on his island.

2. We need the help in Runnerboro

3. The president has to fill positions then a vote has to be held.

4. We needed votes in Runnerboro to get things done.

5. This has nothing to do with the election we need a new north governor and @knight3000 can decide if he wants to continue to run for this or be governor after the vote.

Now I gave you 5 reasons.

T

Trump15024

Well he can't decide if he's governor though, there's a vote (as you said earlier).
That’s what I have said over and over and over again that he can decide to be governor after the vote. The president appoints someone to be governor and then they are granted voting powers after the vote.