Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Well what are you going to 'give' to the people living on runnerboro? (Think like events, buildings etc)
I have multiple events planned out and will share them if I get elected. However, since they're already planned, if I don't get elected I'll just use the ideas for my own island. I'd also be willing to build a park (for free) with plenty of activities for residents and visitors of Runnerboro to do.

I don't know if this next part is what you were looking for, but I'll say it anyways. If I'm elected, I'll 'give' the residents of Runnerboro a voice. I'll listen to the citizens and all of their diverse opinions before I vote (think about the Runnerboro Tax thread, and how the 'no' votes weren't considered).

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

For already-existing builds, I'd go around the entire island and compile a list of houses that don't meet plot standards. I'd /mail each of the owners and ask them to fix it within 10 days (if they're active during this time). If no action has been taken, I'll issue a stricter warning and give them 7 more days, then will report to staff for an official warning.

For houses that are being transferred: It's pretty inconvenient for the homeowner to have to find a time when they and at least one Runnerboro official is online so the official can approve the house. However, I'm online pretty often and would gladly take a look at the house being transferred within 1-2 days of the request being made. If I don't get a chance to look at a house within that time, I'd just let Izzie or nibble decide if it was worthy enough for the island. That way, I wouldn't be delaying the transfer process.
Hmm interesting that is the system we have now.

Reactions: laggynab
T

Trump15024

I have multiple events planned out and will share them if I get elected. However, since they're already planned, if I don't get elected I'll just use the ideas for my own island. I'd also be willing to build a park (for free) with plenty of activities for residents and visitors of Runnerboro to do.

I don't know if this next part is what you were looking for, but I'll say it anyways. If I'm elected, I'll 'give' the residents of Runnerboro a voice. I'll listen to the citizens and all of their diverse opinions before I vote (think about the Runnerboro Tax thread, and how the 'no' votes weren't considered).
The reason we voted yes on the tax bill was that people who voted no most of them had no plots on Runnerboro and dident really care about the issue of taxes on Runnerboro. The word tax has a negative effect but it can bring positive influence. So my question for you is why wouldn’t you support a tax bill that estimated will add around 100k to the economy, and not tax small plots? Because the Runnerboro economy is the richest it’s ever been and the reason we have a bad plot situation is the older city managers.

T

Trump15024

This is a reminder to all candidates @knight3000 @sundae22 and @Death_Inferno360

Everything put into action is done with a 4/7 vote, between the President, Vice President, 2 Governors, 2 Senators, the Representative, and Eatsmith.

The President and Vice President also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 4/7 vote.

Line of Power as follows: Here is information on how power is separated throughout the country and abroad (in order);

Runnerboro Domestically (Entire country)
-President
-Vice President
-eatsmith

Runnerboro Foreign
-President
-Representative
-eatsmith

State of North Runnerboro
-President
-North Governor
-North Senator
-Vice President

State of South Runnerboro
-President
-South Governor
-South Senator
-Vice President

Fort Yadkin
-President
-eatsmith
-South Senator

*The President can stop the making of plots anywhere in the country of Runnerboro

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The reason we voted yes on the tax bill was that people who voted no most of them had no plots on Runnerboro and dident really care about the issue of taxes on Runnerboro. The word tax has a negative effect but it can bring positive influence. So my question for you is why wouldn’t you support a tax bill that estimated will add around 100k to the economy, and not tax small plots? Because the Runnerboro economy is the richest it’s ever been and the reason we have a bad plot situation is the older city managers.
The reason I wouldn't support this Property Tax part is because of it's inaptly named title. Property taxes are paid annually, while this is more like a sales tax. I feel like I'd support this bill if the names were correct.

Last edited:

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
You can call it what you want, but it's a sales tax. For example, North Carolina has a 6.75% tax at the time of purchase, while there is a less than 1% property tax each year.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It’s a sales tax on properties and the name doesn’t matter it’s what it does that matters. I will be introducing a new bill to change the name and to change it around a little bit.
You dont need to write a 5 page long essay and place it on paper to change one name ffs. This just makes everything so complicated, i get its roleplay but putting everything on paper, even changing of name seems a bit too much.

T

Trump15024

You dont need to write a 5 page long essay and place it on paper to change one name ffs. This just makes everything so complicated, i get its roleplay but putting everything on paper, even changing of name seems a bit too much.
I put in a lot of detail so it would be enforced better

T

Trump15024

You can call it what you want, but it's a sales tax. For example, North Carolina has a 6.75% tax at the time of purchase, while there is a less than 1% property tax each year.
Only Maine, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island and the District of Columbia do not permit local sales taxes. What I am getting to is we are going to limit who and what properties can be taxed.