Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I believe she can put in wayyyy more time and effort than knight3000. His police force needs a lot of work: two resignations, a current court case, and misconduct by two different officers. Bunny is and always will be a lot better than Runnerboro, simply because sundae can actually plan out an island and get things done. Bunny and Runnerboro can't even be compared because of how much better it is. Runnerboro is a flat piece of land with tiny plots, narrow roads, a government that is literally falling apart, and the island can't even have plots regioned at the moment. She couldn't possibly make Runnerboro look worse :coffee:
These are some strong opinions, if thats how highly you think of bunny why bother with Runnerboro. Unless its a conflict of interest of course? Also all the situations on the police you are talking abt is Leanne's job to handle not his.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
These are some strong opinions, if thats how highly you think of bunny why bother with Runnerboro. Unless its a conflict of interest of course? Also all the situations on the police you are talking abt is Leanne's job to handle not his.
But when bank robbing will come back he will have to do a job every 40 min. Not a easy one. Also why would they put so much time in this if she's not going to do anything. Also ots not like the current gov is doing so much sundae would not be able to keep up....

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
R
I believe she can put in wayyyy more time and effort than knight3000. His police force needs a lot of work: two resignations, a current court case, and misconduct by two different officers. Bunny is and always will be a lot better than Runnerboro, simply because sundae can actually plan out an island and get things done. Bunny and Runnerboro can't even be compared because of how much better it is. Runnerboro is a flat piece of land with tiny plots, narrow roads, a government that is literally falling apart, and the island can't even have plots regioned at the moment. She couldn't possibly make Runnerboro look worse :coffee:
Roast:kappaross:

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
I'm not even running for anything in Runnerboro? Frankly, I think it's a waste of time but you guys can do whatever you want. It may be Leanne's job to control the police force, but the problems just prove knight's inability to lead a group of people

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Knight is technically Chief of Police, so hes technically leading the Police force when Leanne is offline, by telling them lets say, several people are committing murders, he can ask one to get this and the other to get that, he has a job more than to being a Jr Police and Sr Police, thats why hes named Chief of Police for a reason. I get Sundae22 is busy being staff, an arch and a island owner. To be honest being an island owner isnt a 24/7 thing. She slowly builds plots with the help of her sister Shadow_stalker77. There is no rush to things. She can constantly build I requested a beach mansion a few weeks ago, she still got the job done despite her being hired by many people. The island owner just shows her displaying she has managed a nice well made island by her and Shadow. A representative isnt much to begin with. She literally just represents the island since one, representative how often will there be meetings, its not 24/7 either. Being a arch not a 100% job to do but, more of your passion to build, building for others is to help the community, she does have a schedule but it wouldnt be much of a problem, she will just be slowly helping Runnerboro, everything dosent need to be rushed. An arch is merely a rank, anyone can build good but dosent want to be an arch. Knight still makes builds in (Knight Building LTD) or something near th name sorry i forgot. Besides this he is a police at the same time, he still sell some builds from time to time, what makes you say hes way way more available than sundae.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Knight is technically Chief of Police, so hes technically leading the Police force when Leanne is offline, by telling them lets say, several people are committing murders, he can ask one to get this and the other to get that, he has a job more than to being a Jr Police and Sr Police, thats why hes named Chief of Police for a reason. I get Sundae22 is busy being staff, an arch and a island owner. To be honest being an island owner isnt a 24/7 thing. She slowly builds plots with the help of her sister Shadow_stalker77. There is no rush to things. She can constantly build I requested a beach mansion a few weeks ago, she still got the job done despite her being hired by many people. The island owner just shows her displaying she has managed a nice well made island by her and Shadow. A representative isnt much to begin with. She literally just represents the island since one, representative how often will there be meetings, its not 24/7 either. Being a arch not a 100% job to do but, more of your passion to build, building for others is to help the community, she does have a schedule but it wouldnt be much of a problem, she will just be slowly helping Runnerboro, everything dosent need to be rushed. An arch is merely a rank, anyone can build good but dosent want to be an arch. Knight still makes builds in (Knight Building LTD) or something near th name sorry i forgot. Besides this he is a police at the same time, he still sell some builds from time to time, what makes you say hes way way more available than sundae.
Arch isnt 100% neither is staff neither is being an island owner but all of them together would take Most if not all the time

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Arch isnt 100% neither is staff neither is being an island owner but all of them together would take Most if not all the time
Nah being staff also happens a lot offline. Being a arch you can build so if she builds around the meetings she will be just fine. And a island owner doesn't take that much time, only if your willing to give time for it.

T

Trump15024

Time is running out for you to cast your vote for your next government officials. As the president, I have never been more optimistic for the island of Runnerboro. That is why I endorsed @knight3000 for rep, @Death_Inferno360 for North Senator, and @Arius/IIAriusII for South Senator. We must stand behind these candidates. But as @knight3000 is the only one facing opposition we must stand behind him like never before. Either we throw our support behind knight and we win, or we lose Runnerboro to conflict of interest and lose the islands main principles. I endorsed him as he can bring a lot to the table and believes in a strong Runnerboro government. Me and him both agree that we must protect and defend the check and balances of the Runnerboro government. He is the only candidate who can bring 100% effort to Runnerboro, unlike his opponent who cannot just like @LavaFlake said. If knights opponent wins then there will be a huge conflict of interest and the government of Runnerboro will not tolerate a conflict of interest in the government. When @knight3000 wins the government will be constantly working on the island in arch world. Our main goal is to bring new infrastructure to the island some examples of this is apartments, skyscrapers, a new police station, a school, a mall, an event area, docks, boats, beaches, slime fun center, slime fun gardens, and much more which have failed because of not being able to region anything due to some staff not liking some trees on the north border etc. @knight3000 supports a strong and wealthy economy and believes in the same policies I have implemented on Runnerboro that has made it the richest its ever been. Knight believes in a strong check and balance system. When Knight3000 gets elected me and him will be crafting a new bill to improve the Runnerboro check and balance system including improving the Runnerboro court system which oversees the government. This was going to be looked over at me and @CP42 but he then left and the plans fell through. On multiple occasions, I have attempted to make the checks and balance system of Runnerboro better than it is now and it never had support.

The thing is, people are committing crimes all the time on the server. There is rarely more than one cop online at a time, and they are probably overwhelmed. When the Chief of Police is online, they would most likely be extremely busy fighting crime, selling gun licenses, or training new cops.

Contrastingly, there is almost always more than one staff member online to help. Also, people only need help occasionally, not like the constant string of murders that police have to deal with. Sundae can definitely handle being staff and representative at the same time.

The whole "island owner being a conflict of interest" thing is complete nonsense; the whole point of being a representative is to help foreign affairs. Her experience as an island owner would only help Runnerboro; same with her being an arch. It'll take a lot more than one architect working on the island to fix it.
That is your opinion about Runnerboro. There is no accurate way to say which island is better.

No Offense but the plots "bunnyears" you said are supposed to be like luxury houses and the average size is 22x22 and you complain about small plots in Runnerboro? Here are bunny island borders and what is this? It's completely flat. https://imgur.com/a/Wgced

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The bunnyears community isn't a luxurious neighborhood, I just wanted the houses to look nice. Nice ≠ luxurious. By the way, 1 plot is 20x23, 3 plots are 23x25, 4 plots are 20x25, and 18 plots are 25x25 (those are the measurements for inside the border, add two to each number for the size including the stone slab boundary). Also, next time, take the screenshots from aboveground o_O

Attachments

Last edited:

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
That is your opinion about Runnerboro. There is no accurate way to say which island is better.

No Offense but the plots "bunnyears" you said are supposed to be like luxury houses and the average size is 22x22 and you complain about small plots in Runnerboro? Here are bunny island borders and what is this? It's completely flat. https://imgur.com/a/Wgced
The bunnyears community isn't a luxury neighborhood, but I'm glad you like the houses! I was talking about the tiny plots on Runnerboro, like the 5x5 apartment building plots. The image you posted is of the old part of Bunny that was there before sundae bought the island, and we don't want to control or change anyone's plot, unlike you when you want to move Runnerboro to arch world..There most certainly is a way to see which island is better, it's called "using your eyes"

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

The bunnyears community isn't a luxurious neighborhood, I just wanted the houses to look nice. Nice ≠ luxurious. By the way, 1 plot is 20x23, 3 plots are 23x25, 4 plots are 20x25, and 18 plots are 25x25. Also, next time, take the screenshots from aboveground.
The second screenshot is easter island a totally sperate region. The rest are just pictures of basically platforms you build on top of the surface of Bunny. The staff has said that the border must not be flat https://imgur.com/a/Wgced. You said in this post, Bunnyears was going to be a "gated community" which most people relate to "rich people plots". https://imgur.com/a/nL1hk

T

Trump15024

The bunnyears community isn't a luxury neighborhood, but I'm glad you like the houses! I was talking about the tiny plots on Runnerboro, like the 5x5 apartment building plots. The image you posted is of the old part of Bunny that was there before sundae bought the island, and we don't want to control or change anyone's plot, unlike you when you want to move Runnerboro to arch world..There most certainly is a way to see which island is better, it's called "using your eyes"
If there is a 5x5 plot on Runnerboro let me know I will be reporting that to staff because I want to know who had that regioned thats a little concerning and crazy

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The second screenshot is easter island a totally sperate region. The rest are just pictures of basically platforms you build on top of the surface of Bunny. The staff has said that the border must not be flat https://imgur.com/a/Wgced. You said in this post, Bunnyears was going to be a "gated community" which most people relate to "rich people plots". https://imgur.com/a/nL1hk
This all is going out of hand people talking crap about other peoples islands. Shouldnt we focus more on runneboro?

This is becomming an massive roast or something. Idk but make runnerboro great or make it look great by making other islands look smaller?

Reactions: Powerfull