Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
OMG guys just stop! Sure sundae wont devote 100% of her time to runnerboro, but think about how logical that is. Knight is police chief and wont be able to devote 100% either. Face it trump. ALSO, all this slander is pointless, trump your accusations about bunny are puerile, im afraid. Taking a picture of Bunny not terraformed from the bottom when i have done more terraforming than u have done to runnerboro in 1 day (You hired ppl, I actually did it myself)
Can we just stop with the bunny stuff? Hate to agree but bunny is a freaking awesome island, themed with each season.

GO SUNDAE22 AND DEATH_INFERNO360!!!!!

They both are the two single most worthy of this because they both own incredible islands. Want proof? Look at them. Sure sundae and I havent always been on the best terms but she will do whats right for the island.

Thanks,

CP

T

Trump15024

OMG guys just stop! Sure sundae wont devote 100% of her time to runnerboro, but think about how logical that is. Knight is police chief and wont be able to devote 100% either. Face it trump. ALSO, all this slander is pointless, trump your accusations about bunny are puerile, im afraid. Taking a picture of Bunny not terraformed from the bottom when i have done more terraforming than u have done to runnerboro in 1 day (You hired ppl, I actually did it myself)
Can we just stop with the bunny stuff? Hate to agree but bunny is a freaking awesome island, themed with each season.

GO SUNDAE22 AND DEATH_INFERNO360!!!!!

They both are the two single most worthy of this because they both own incredible islands. Want proof? Look at them. Sure sundae and I havent always been on the best terms but she will do whats right for the island.

Thanks,

CP
Oh my gosh you built one fountain on Runnerboro and built half of a road with me getting supplies!! I built the whole new city part with pigpuns where Microsoft HQ is and I expanded the island and also added all the slimefun trees and worked on the border and you even said it looked nice! Dont lie I will have staff use core protect to show who layed those blocks there and it wasent you. At one point we hired leanne and joey to help and then I did the rest of the north part and have expanded the south.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
There's something called "time management"
Time management wont help that much in this case. Example: Ever since Sundae became arch i have made 3 attempts to hire her but the answer was basically her being too busy. Imagine being rep or runnerboro

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Marie seems to be doing just fine as Helper, Architect, Vice Principal, and Vice President.
Well thats true she currently has like 4 jobs ish and she still has enough free time for herself. I dont find anything wrong at all if Sundae wants to be work harder. To be honest you guys have just been discouraging her, if shes passionate to help others to work hader, only a few times will you pass by someone with that burning passion to do so much. You should honestly encourage her to do more if thats what she wants, believe and you can do anything you want. Is anyone complaining im managing 3-4 islands already, all I want to do is to help manage Runnerboro island like I managed others. And thats the same for sundae she wants to represent Runnerboro so let her be.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Well thats true she currently has like 4 jobs ish and she still has enough free time for herself. I dont find anything wrong at all if Sundae wants to be work harder. To be honest you guys have just been discouraging her, if shes passionate to help others to work hader, only a few times will you pass by someone with that burning passion to do so much. You should honestly encourage her to do more if thats what she wants, believe and you can do anything you want. Is anyone complaining im managing 3-4 islands already, all I want to do is to help manage Runnerboro island like I managed others. And thats the same for sundae she wants to represent Runnerboro so let her be.
I agree, go sundae and death ;D

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Marie seems to be doing just fine as Helper, Architect, Vice Principal, and Vice President.
Umm school is like once a week, and vice president barely does anything, on the other hand managing 2 not 1 but 2 islands along with being staff and arch is a whole other story. Im not saying sundae cant do it but knight has alot more time and less responsibilty then sundae.

T

Trump15024

If you get elected you are not manager you are helping LegoProdigy

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Wahaha this is so sad your arguments make no sence and sundae is perfect for the job.

And how does de vp do nothing? I mean runnerboro is not so perfect that the gov can do nothing? This story gets weirder and weirder and i hope Death and sundae win so runnerboro can actually become better. So kick ass sundae! (Im allowed to say that right?)

Reactions: Powerfull and Death

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Wahaha this is so sad your arguments make no sence and sundae is perfect for the job.

And how does de vp do nothing? I mean runnerboro is not so perfect that the gov can do nothing? This story gets weirder and weirder and i hope Death and sundae win so runnerboro can actually become better. So kick ass sundae! (Im allowed to say that right?)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

This is a note to everyone running. First I would like to wish @knight3000 and @sundae22 and @Death_Inferno360 good luck and if you do win you will be notified on here and I will be making a conversation to discuss some things and get everything started such as getting you added to the island. Any questions discord me thanks.