Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

T

Trump15024

This all is going out of hand people talking crap about other peoples islands. Shouldnt we focus more on runneboro?

This is becomming an massive roast or something. Idk but make runnerboro great or make it look great by making other islands look smaller?
@Shadow_stalker77 was the one who started taking bad about Runnerboro so in return I have the right to share this.
I believe she can put in wayyyy more time and effort than knight3000. His police force needs a lot of work: two resignations, a current court case, and misconduct by two different officers. Bunny is and always will be a lot better than Runnerboro, simply because sundae can actually plan out an island and get things done. Bunny and Runnerboro can't even be compared because of how much better it is. Runnerboro is a flat piece of land with tiny plots, narrow roads, a government that is literally falling apart, and the island can't even have plots regioned at the moment. She couldn't possibly make Runnerboro look worse :coffee:

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Cough more like sundae bought bunny island for 4.5m
Okayyy time to get the facts straight. I paid $14,750,000 for the island and have put in more money for the terraforming, houses, etc.
I've sold only 11 plots on the island and still have $16,000,000 left so it's not like I'm exhausting the island of land for money, unlike others. But thanks for making this post about bunny!

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@Shadow_stalker77 was the one who started taking bad about Runnerboro so in return I have the right to share this.
I get that but you are all so negative guys just be nice. I mean if runnerboro is bad then make it betyer or do nothing but keep your mounth shut. Is bunny bad give tips or keep your mounth shut.

Jees what level are we on lets just be nice or not talk because this topic is to ask questions for the election not to say crap about each other

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Okayyy time to get the facts straight. I paid $14,750,000 for the island and have put in more money for the terraforming, houses, etc.
I've regioned only 11 plots on the island and still have $16,000,000 left so it's not like I'm exhausting the island of land for money, unlike others. But thanks for making this post about bunny!
You bought the island for 4.7mill from me. Not 14.75mill, dont lie

T

Trump15024

I've sold only 11 plots on the island and still have $16,000,000 left so it's not like I'm exhausting the island of land for money, unlike others. But thanks for making this post about bunny!
So you just lied to the people voting for you?

T

Trump15024

Why are my island purchases under question here? I've told the truth about the island.. I'm glad to give out some personal information but I'd prefer if you talk about the election.
Because like @LavaFlake said its a conflict of interest.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Half of the bunny island land mass was not regioned. I brought this to the attention of the owners, who decided that it was pretty darn strange to only have half of the island regioned. So, as a result, I paid for the expansion of the region. Thanks for the libel. Here's the proof that it was bought for $3.75m, you can have one of the owners confirm it for you if you'd like.

Attachments

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Half of the bunny island land mass was not regioned. I brought this to the attention of the owners, who decided that it was pretty darn strange to only have half of the island regioned. So, as a result, I paid for the expansion of the region. Thanks for the libel. Here's the proof that it was bought for $3.75m, you can have one of the owners confirm it for you if you'd like.
I btought it to the attention of the owners when I was owner of the island. They said it wouldnt be expanded, hense why I sold it in the first place. If I was actually told the truth i'd still be the owner of bunny. That's what angers me about it.

Reactions: Trump15024