Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [JANUARY 18']

T

Trump15024

I am happy that I was re-elected as President of Runnerboro. However, my campaign did a poll on forums where 18 members of forums were polled on their on they filled out the poll and the poll reflected a majority of the thoughts of voters. I would like to announce that my campaign according to the Election and candidate act of 2018 will file for a full recount and will pay the money needed for it. This will be done in the Vice Presidential races, the north governor race, and the south governor race. Our polling results reflect our concerns:

Vice president:

Knight3000: 60%

Arius: 20%

Mehlife: 20%

North Governor:

Ninja: 60%

Seb: 40%

These are just some of the polls.

We also have concerns about the number of votes that were counted and the number of people who were excluded in the voting.

https://imgur.com/a/qURoB

It looks from an obvious standpoint that more people voted than who should have voted and outweigh the number of people on the server.
Plus Jazz450 how did this person vote for example when he has been off McCities for 1 month?

Reactions: Death and sundae22
T

Trump15024

Another example of someone using random usernames to vote: These plots are right around each other and their owners have been gone for some over 1 month. They somehow voted when they have been gone weeks and months. Some people not just me are questioning this in the government.

https://imgur.com/a/CATOF

The government has clear evidence someone went around and took the usernames of inactive Runnerboro plot owners and used them to vote.

I am offering as part of the government 100k for anyone who can provide us with information on who is doing this

Reactions: Death

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Jaaaay!!! I am super happy! Thanks for everyone who supported me and my campaign! I will make a change on Rb!

Lets do this together!

A Fresh Start!

Reactions: Death and Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Another example of someone using random usernames to vote: These plots are right around each other and their owners have been gone for some over 1 month. They somehow voted when they have been gone weeks and months. Some people not just me are questioning this in the government.

https://imgur.com/a/CATOF

The government has clear evidence someone went around and took the usernames of inactive Runnerboro plot owners and used them to vote.

I am offering as part of the government 100k for anyone who can provide us with information on who is doing this
Russion hackers trying to make trumo lresident by rigging the elections.

I guess... xD

T

Trump15024

Last night the current government voted 5/8 to keep the current government open until further investigation is open into why this happened again. Newly elected candidates please standby you will be contacted shortly with information.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Last night the current government voted 5/8 to keep the current government open until further investigation is open into why this happened again. Newly elected candidates please standby you will be contacted shortly with information.
O_O You let the new gov vote to stay in power. Idk, xD But you have Sundae right? She can check IP's?

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
O_O You let the new gov vote to stay in power. Idk, xD But you have Sundae right? She can check IP's?
Thats abuse of perms. Its a privately held government and staff perms are not allowed to be use for it unless its a matter allowed by owner that the staff perms may be used for the government. Besides the ip checking wont work since its based on google forms and staff only have perms on mccities. Not the whole world jeez.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Thats abuse of perms. Its a privately held government and staff perms are not allowed to be use for it unless its a matter allowed by owner that the staff perms may be used for the government. Besides the ip checking wont work since its based on google forms and staff only have perms on mccities. Not the whole world jeez.
Really? oh, phew, I am safe! )_( Idc I will just whait. I guess.... and more whaiting....

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Last night the government voted on a 5/8 majority to keep the government open while we investigate how the voting system was tampered with again. After a full review, we came to and are still coming to some conclusions. Below is a report on how this happened, what we are doing about it now, and how will we prevent it in the future.

After the election ballot came out the Runnerboro government has found clear evidence that an active player with a motive to affect the outcome of the election, went around Runnerboro and took the names of inactive plot owners and used them to vote to advance their political beliefs and to boost the number of votes for people they wanted to win. The person who did this used these usernames so they could not be tracked in any way and thought they left no evidence trail. However, this person who did this left incriminating evidence with the government some just specs of information that we have used to pinpoint this person's motives and we are closing in on who this was. Over the past two elections, the government has been using the information to track trends in voter fraud and this person who did this failed to realize that what they were doing was being monitored and watched.

The next thing in this report is how we will respond to individuals who we find out have tampered with votes. The government has many options including banning them from using their account to vote meaning their vote will be excluded, stopping them from using any communication with the government including using the public discord channel, stopping them from buying items or plots from the government, not allowing them to run in upcoming elections, limiting them from being able to attend events held in the future by the government, and finally if anyone in the government is found out to be involved in this then there will be a process of impeachment and the above methods of action we have.

The last thing in this report is how we are going to prevent this from happening again. Firstly we will continue to monitor these trends of voter fraud by using confidential methods. Secondly, we are looking at not allowing anyone that hasn't been /seen in the last 15 days to vote, finding more ways to report voter fraud and new targeting methods. With this being said the Runnerboro government is now starting a new surveillance program that will monitor the island in periods of elections including for people taking plot names. I as the president will now form the election investigation committee being lead by the President and the national guard to investigate what happened.

Candidates who won in this election standby as you will take office very soon.

If you know anyone who did commit voter fraud please use this form you do not have to put your username. There is a 25k reward for the person who delivers us more information on this.

Form: https://goo.gl/forms/kUTtkd2aQkgOUW4v1

T

Trump15024

After the final investigation has been completed on voter fraud the following usernames will not be allowed to vote in the elections unless they make a private conversation with eatsmith to confirm they voted. These usernames were used as false votes in the past election: Dajel, _Kemtex, fpsjoel, Kodayoya, Jazz450, 3DBlockz, DJangoPlayz, ALightningStrike, Amenadiel_, Nicustolla_YT, Pacmanny, Gold_Digger69.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
After the final investigation has been completed on voter fraud the following usernames will not be allowed to vote in the elections unless they make a private conversation with eatsmith to confirm they voted. These usernames were used as false votes in the past election: Dajel, _Kemtex, fpsjoel, Kodayoya, Jazz450, 3DBlockz, DJangoPlayz, ALightningStrike, Amenadiel_, Nicustolla_YT, Pacmanny, Gold_Digger69.
Hey wait i saw pacmanny just recently like yesterday??? Im not sure if that was pacmanny that I saw yesterday but If i remember correctly I talked to him yesterday. I can see that most of them are inactive since I dont know them all too much or havent seen them around lately. Anyways when is the next elections. Right 1 and a half month from now if im correct