Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [JANUARY 18']

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is a notice to all candidates according to the Election and Candidate Act of 2018 after the election the current government will stay in power for 1 week and winning candidates will be referred to for example as vice president-elect etc. The purpose of this is when you win the current government will contact you with the information you will need to take your position the following week.
Hmmm no offense... but this is kinda not “fair”? What if the Congress felt like passing a law saying they stayed in power until 2024?

T

Trump15024

Hmmm no offense... but this is kinda not “fair”? What if the Congress felt like passing a law saying they stayed in power until 2024?
Well that wouldn't be fair and it would negatively affect the transfer of power but Eatsmith holds an election every three months. Plus that was addressed in the checks and balance law so if the president does not approve of the bill he/she can veto it and if it still passes it can be challenged goes for review (Eatsmith). This clause in the bill was made to prepare the incoming government with the information they will need and for the current government to finish projects.

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
MehLife for VICE PRESIDENT

I, MehLife am running for Vice President!
You should vote for me because I am an experienced with player and is willing to donate lots of my time to help Runnerboro.
I will do anything and everything I can to make Runnerboro a better place!
I will work hard with everything, collaborate nicely, and everyone will work together to make Runnerboro the best place it can be..
You should also vote for me because I am a determined, kind, and passionate player. I will be determined to do what's right for everyone in Runnerboro, and will be kind and do whatever I can for the PLAYERS to have a better Runnerboro experience!
Again, MehLife for Vice President!

VOTE for me today!

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Why waffles taken of the list wtf. He said he is running again and why is bootsiebear on the list, she said she was out. @eatsmith @Gabriel

Why was waf taken of the list. As both of you were the one handling the other thread I expect you two to be the ones monitoring who is running and not. Please reply asap since this is unfair to him and I woulc call for a re election if there is no valid excuse cause he ran for president
Who is waffles? I received 12 applications, and I posted all 12 on the election, whether they relinquished or not.

Reactions: Trump15024

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Be sure to vote IIAriusII for Vice President!

The reason I am running for Vice President because I’m committed, dedicated, kind, great builder, helpful, and will take action to improve Runnerboro. I’m active and will provide to helping out the community. I have been playing on the server for 7 months and have been playing Minecraft for about 4-5 years. As Vice President I shall add more sky-scrappers/housing plots for residents, beautifully redesign houses, assist the President, build a new infrastructure, and give creative ideas to attract new players to the community such as adding new tourist attractions etc.

As currently South Senator and Chief of Staff (National Guard) I have knowledge and experience with the Runnerboro government, I will contribute lots to the community and add new places for players to explore. I believe that adding new local store for nearby citizens will make it easier for them to access items/tools. I plan to add increase the city’s budget if needed. While being Vice President I will communicate with players for suggestions for Runnerboro and figure out what it’ll take to improve the community’s designs, roads, infrastructures, and decorations along the island. I would like to say that I’m also a great builder that will add new stunning looks to city.

I have proposed ideas and suggestions as South Senator and will plan to provide more inspiring ideas and take effect as Vice President. I inspire to create more public events and special parties for the citizens. If you would like a good VP for Runnerboro go ahead and vote for IIAriusII. I encourage you to consider me as VP of RB.

IIAriusII for Vice President!

“For the Citizens of Runnerboro

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

This is a reminder for everyone to vote, especially if you have a plot in Runnerboro! Its the peoples choice who will represent them in the only island government on the server who the people have a say in the people who represent them in island affairs.

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Remember to vote to continue Positive change and keep making Runnerboro great!

Vote: knight3000 for Vice President Of Runnerboro

Vote: Team knight!

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Everyone make sure to vote, Wednesday is the deadline!

Vote Trump15024 for President I have got the most done in Runnerboros history!

"The Peoples Choice"

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Everyone make sure to vote, Wednesday is the deadline!

Vote Trump15024 for President I have got the most done in Runnerboros history!

"The Peoples Choice"
Runnerboro hasnt done much in the past not a hard record to break!

Vote ItzJazzMade to break the record!

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Runnerboro hasnt done much in the past not a hard record to break!

Vote ItzJazzMade to break the record!
I suggest if you want to win then you make your statements on facts.

Just some of my acomplishments in Runnerboro: Forming the Runnerboro New Deal project which is a series of reforms that boost the island by buying back plots to use for the island and new projects such as new infrastructure, Bringing the new Whitehouse to Runnerboro, I have introduced, signed, and passed more bills than any other president, brought the new McCities police station to Runnerboro with the support of Knigt3000 and bootsiebear, formed the popular Runnerboro National Guard role-play for players, under my administration the government has had the highest budget ever in the history of Runnerboro, other achievements include first election regulation law passed, most bills introduced, new infrastructure, city standards enforced through communication with plot owners and staff, approved first federal judge, passed the first form of checks and balances, terraformed the island more than ever before, brought new markets and companies to Runnerboro, lowered taxes on small markets, new shop in Runnerboro with free clean slime fun energy, a national park, gas station, passed the first ever form of government officials benefits, added street lights on the road, and passed the Economic relief and basic service act of 2017 which provides more benefits and opportunities to citizens of Runnerboro. I delivered the first state of the union address to the government, and have filled the most vacancies in the government in the history of Runnerboro.

This does not include helping bring Microsoft to Runnerboro, Building the new city part, and using over 500k worth of my money in the last week to buy back plots in Runnerboro for the new deal law and even more. So yes my administration has broke records for the most ever done for Runnerboro.

T

Trump15024

Poll

This is the final election poll of this election! Make sure you fill it out honestly it will only take probably one minute but it will help with accurate polling!

https://goo.gl/forms/rHpuGRfHgorYdL4Q2

This is not the form to vote!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

While we have everyone's attention today I issued a presidential executive order to cut all federal funding and resources to the Runnerboro Tax Bill of November 2017 and the law due to this order will "die" and after that, the new process of developing a new tax law will begin.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
While we have everyone's attention today I issued a presidential executive order to cut all federal funding and resources to the Runnerboro Tax Bill of November 2017 and the law due to this order will "die" and after that, the new process of developing a new tax law will begin.
Hey you finally listen to the people! Even know taxes are impossible. You cant force a player to pay you for nothing.

I am wondering what the new tax system would be but it would be weird to plan an other tax system as a new gov will come soon.
But gl working on the bill and
Everyone gl with the elections!

T

Trump15024

The tax law was being enforced, but the government is going to expand it even more. Apparently, you didn't read the old tax forum post on how this wasn't being forced on people. We have always listened to the people, Runnerboro is the only island that lets the people have a voice. Continuing to downgrade and belittle the island will get you nowhere in the election. Facts are facts.
Hey you finally listen to the people! Even know taxes are impossible. You cant force a player to pay you for nothing.

I am wondering what the new tax system would be but it would be weird to plan an other tax system as a new gov will come soon.
But gl working on the bill and
Everyone gl with the elections!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The tax law was being enforced, but the government is going to expand it even more. Apparently, you didn't read the old tax forum post on how this wasn't being forced on people. We have always listened to the people, Runnerboro is the only island that lets the people have a voice. Continuing to downgrade and belittle the island will get you nowhere in the election. Facts are facts.
Fun fact most islands just have 2 or 3 owners and they build on the island. You can always give suggestions to the owners and good idea's are as far as I know very welcome.
I just think that if you have a people goverment you can't make it like rl as this is not rl. It's a different system.
So if you have a public chosen gov those people actually are the 2 or 3 owners with a bit less power.
I did read the old taxes well. It was about the fact that if your plot wasn't on city standards yiu had to pay or something.
Idk the word taxes was misused as that would not be a monthly tax.

But just my vision. I an against the rb taxes as they have no backing to make sure people actually pay.

Ps:
I wish everyone gl in the election and there some great people running!
GL!