Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [JANUARY 18']

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
As someone who has now personally experienced the inner workings of the Runnerboro Government (as North Senator) my endorsements are as follows:
President: Enderport
Vice-President: Mehlife
North Governor: ItzJazzMade
South Governor: Sebastiaan072

As far as the president is concerned, Gabe tries to surround himself with yes-men (or women!) and give them power, so that has really turned me off as far as government participation. Although he's enthusiastic, it would be nice to see a change in leadership.

Vice President is kind of a toss up, but again just not wanting to see one of Gabe cronies, Knight, get elected. Nothing personal bud, just that affiliations matter. You've been nice enough but I'm just not a fan of your "team" so to speak lol.

I've done some business with ItzJazzMade and he's been nothing but polite, fair, and consistent. Those are really the three things you'd need out of any politician. Definitely what Runnerboro needs more of.

Like the above paragraph, Sebastiaan072 has proven himself to be a good dude. Every single one of my interactions with him over the past few months has been positive, often times overwhelmingly so. He'd make a great governor.

T

Trump15024

As someone who has now personally experienced the inner workings of the Runnerboro Government (as North Senator) my endorsements are as follows:
President: Enderport
Vice-President: Mehlife
North Governor: ItzJazzMade
South Governor: Sebastiaan072

As far as the president is concerned, Gabe tries to surround himself with yes-men (or women!) and give them power, so that has really turned me off as far as government participation. Although he's enthusiastic, it would be nice to see a change in leadership.

Vice President is kind of a toss up, but again just not wanting to see one of Gabe cronies, Knight, get elected. Nothing personal bud, just that affiliations matter. You've been nice enough but I'm just not a fan of your "team" so to speak lol.

I've done some business with ItzJazzMade and he's been nothing but polite, fair, and consistent. Those are really the three things you'd need out of any politician. Definitely what Runnerboro needs more of.

Like the above paragraph, Sebastiaan072 has proven himself to be a good dude. Every single one of my interactions with him over the past few months has been positive, often times overwhelmingly so. He'd make a great governor.
The only people who surround me are people who are voted in by the people. My voting record in Runnerboro reflects many of my points. The island is in a much better place under my administration and I will be happy at anytime to release everyone’s voting record and bill introducing ratio including yours. You voted yes to confirm multiple people into government offices.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The only people who surround me are people who are voted in by the people. My voting record in Runnerboro reflects many of my points. The island is in a much better place under my administration and I will be happy at anytime to release everyone’s voting record and bill introducing ratio including yours. You voted yes to confirm multiple people into government offices.
Blackmailing your north gov gg. Xd

Thanks to everyone who supports me and I hope to really make some changes in RunnerBoro!

Vote ItzJazzMade!

T

Trump15024

Blackmailing your north gov gg. Xd

Thanks to everyone who supports me and I hope to really make some changes in RunnerBoro!

Vote ItzJazzMade!
Voting records don’t lie. Neilo voted many times to confirm individuals appointed by the president. He never introduced one bill to do anything. Don’t make false accusations or I will go further. You are using false statements to boost your campaign and it’s not going to work.

Vote @legoprodigy for north governor!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Voting records don’t lie. Neilo voted many times to confirm individuals appointed by the president. He never introduced one bill to do anything. Don’t make false accusations or I will go further. You are using false statements to boost your campaign and it’s not going to work.

Never said they lied. I just say that your really agressive because he gave his opinion. And I think it's funny that you almost never react to my or other people's arguments. You just give yours.
The thing of a discussion is that I say A and you say It's not A it's B but you just randomly talk about C. (If you know what I mean.)

Example: I said, Your blackmailing Neilio. You say: Voting Records don't lie. That's not what I said.

But hey Afcourse were getting off topic here and We have to focus on the positivity in Runnerboro and not the negativity here on the elections.

I just want the best for RunnerBoro and I hope that I can give RunnerBoro the best I have!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Cough cough the last mayoral elections cough cough you said some defamatory statements so dont go to far with accusing others if you did it yourself before

T

Trump15024

I was talking about voting records to show my points of him voting for people to appoint.
Never said they lied. I just say that your really agressive because he gave his opinion. And I think it's funny that you almost never react to my or other people's arguments. You just give yours.
The thing of a discussion is that I say A and you say It's not A it's B but you just randomly talk about C. (If you know what I mean.)

Example: I said, Your blackmailing Neilio. You say: Voting Records don't lie. That's not what I said.

But hey Afcourse were getting off topic here and We have to focus on the positivity in Runnerboro and not the negativity here on the elections.

I just want the best for RunnerBoro and I hope that I can give RunnerBoro the best I have!
Cough cough the last mayoral elections cough cough you said some defamatory statements so dont go to far with accusing others if you did it yourself before
Any statements I ever made in past election posts were true and had to have information to back it which it did.

This election is about moving forward for the better of the island and the goal is to continue the policies I have enacted in Runnerboro which has made it a better island for everyone.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I was talking about voting records to show my points of him voting for people to appoint.

Any statements I ever made in past election posts were true and had to have information to back it which it did.

This election is about moving forward for the better of the island and the goal is to continue the policies I have enacted in Runnerboro which has made it a better island for everyone.
I remember there was one but i dont bother searching through the archives to look for it. Dont feel like making unnecessary drama.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Look Gabe, no need to get all defensive my man. Or rather go on the offensive, in your case. Just sharing my opinion. I really didn't have an idea of who those people were before I voted them in, so it's not like I was in a position to deny them. That would've been counterproductive. But anyways..

If you want transparency or whatever, you should also release how many times you tried introducing a bill, only to have it be shot down bc it was ridiculous or unnecessary. Or when you tried working Yankeefan into the government and attempted to give him almost as much power as any of the elected officials by way of non-appointment related duties. And then he resigned from the position you gave him in the first place. Or the time you covered up your mistake by "pardoning" the fake offense in the first place.

Don't play hardball. Just play nice and worry about yourself, not others in this election. It should be a friendly competition, not a war of words. So with all due respect, sit down.

T

Trump15024

These elections are about the future of the government. No one in the government has been given any extra power. Relating to yankeefan we voted him in on a 5/8 majority into the government and he is only the head of the national guard which is not an elected position. 98% of the bills Introduced are now laws and if they are not its because I pulled them to make them a better bill and then re-introduce them. I respect your opinion but some of the stuff you are saying is just not accurate. I was the one who introduced the checks and balance bill and now is a law which prevents me from doing any of the stuff you claim I did. I respect your time in Runnerboro and am always open to accurate opinions.

Look Gabe, no need to get all defensive my man. Or rather go on the offensive, in your case. Just sharing my opinion. I really didn't have an idea of who those people were before I voted them in, so it's not like I was in a position to deny them. That would've been counterproductive. But anyways..

If you want transparency or whatever, you should also release how many times you tried introducing a bill, only to have it be shot down bc it was ridiculous or unnecessary. Or when you tried working Yankeefan into the government and attempted to give him almost as much power as any of the elected officials by way of non-appointment related duties. And then he resigned from the position you gave him in the first place. Or the time you covered up your mistake by "pardoning" the fake offense in the first place.

Don't play hardball. Just play nice and worry about yourself, not others in this election. It should be a friendly competition, not a war of words. So with all due respect, sit down.

T

Trump15024

This election is very important for Runnerboro. The election ends Wednesday so if you haven’t got your vote in make sure you get it in. We have put together a wonderful campaign team and are hoping for the best for the island of Runnerboro. Let’s bring this election home and continue to advance the island.

Make sure to vote

Trump15024 for President

Knight3000 for Vice President

Legoprodigy for North Governor

Ninjagaming23 for South Governor

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
These elections are about the future of the government. No one in the government has been given any extra power. Relating to yankeefan we voted him in on a 5/8 majority into the government and he is only the head of the national guard which is not an elected position. 98% of the bills Introduced are now laws and if they are not its because I pulled them to make them a better bill and then re-introduce them. I respect your opinion but some of the stuff you are saying is just not accurate. I was the one who introduced the checks and balance bill and now is a law which prevents me from doing any of the stuff you claim I did. I respect your time in Runnerboro and am always open to accurate opinions.
Okay, spin it how you want. Doesn't bother me one way or another, I still know that everything I said was true and your response doesn't actually disprove that. Have fun running, bud.

T

Trump15024

After multiple false statements against me and the hardworking individuals in the Runnerboro government, I am here to deny these false claims that @Neilio_Xtreme has made these last couple of days. Neilio a current government official has never expressed these claims to the government of Runnerboro, he has never introduced any plan or legislation to solve any of the problems he claims is happening, and never even brought them up or expressed concern to the government in any form. However, for political reasons, Neilio has made false claims to boost his political motivations as he has come out and made these false accusations.

Every day the hardworking members of the Runnerboro government including @knight3000, @sundae22, @Arius, and @legoprodigy work to their best ability to make sure that Runnerboro continues to advance and become a better island step by step and to be honest we don't have time as a government for false accusations against the government and individuals.

Some of these false claims made by Neilio are outrageous against the government. One of these claims is that the government lets everyone join who we like etc. This is not true. I am the government member who introduced a bill called the Runnerboro checks and balance bill of 2017 and it passed and is now la aw. That law says that when there is a vacant position in the government the President chooses someone to fill that position and then the government holds a vote which the appointment must get a 5/8 majority to fill the position. I would like to make it clear again that if Neilio had concerns about problems within the government he could have taken official and appropriate actions to solve any of the problems he claims is happening but he didn't and waited for this election so he could make false accusations to boost his political motivations which is not acceptable.

The government is and will always be concerned for the interest of the island of Runnerboro, and we do not have time to have false allegations against us. This is a simple warning that the government is taking names of people who continue to make false allegations or support these false allegations against the government as a whole and this could and affect there future endeavors with the government or on the island of Runnerboro.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The following text is just my opinion
I just think its weird that you feel so attacked by his statement that you have to write a speach. Probs thought about this for a night and sort of make a weak threat to everyone who is saying somethimg bad about rb.

I said this in the disc group and you reaction was to protect your gov.

But I dknt see the attack. Nelio just gave his opinion and vision. If your not thinking the same about the gov your in your right to have a discussion and proof your right with facts.

Not just the random facts showing what great stuff you did on rb. But more the facts proving he's wrong.

I just feel like your overreacting (like most of the times) and just try to make it better. But in my vision you just make things too complocated. (An offical deny of his claims? Just discussing is still possible?)

I do feel neilio a bit tho. Maybe even not 100% but some of your actions can make you think the goverment has some issues.

Also final point. Saying that someone didnt tell you that there where issues isnt a solid argument. Also that he didnt do anything in the gov. None of these arguments of yours say that he's lying. Pls start debating like a person and not as a politician.

Just my opinionnand ready for your fire ;)

Do you also think that the goverment should be about improving the island and not introducing bills and complex rules/votingsystems?

Vote ItzJazzMade!

Reactions: Death and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

The following text is just my opinion
I just think its weird that you feel so attacked by his statement that you have to write a speach. Probs thought about this for a night and sort of make a weak threat to everyone who is saying somethimg bad about rb.

I said this in the disc group and you reaction was to protect your gov.

But I dknt see the attack. Nelio just gave his opinion and vision. If your not thinking the same about the gov your in your right to have a discussion and proof your right with facts.

Not just the random facts showing what great stuff you did on rb. But more the facts proving he's wrong.

I just feel like your overreacting (like most of the times) and just try to make it better. But in my vision you just make things too complocated. (An offical deny of his claims? Just discussing is still possible?)

I do feel neilio a bit tho. Maybe even not 100% but some of your actions can make you think the goverment has some issues.

Also final point. Saying that someone didnt tell you that there where issues isnt a solid argument. Also that he didnt do anything in the gov. None of these arguments of yours say that he's lying. Pls start debating like a person and not as a politician.

Just my opinionnand ready for your fire ;)

Do you also think that the goverment should be about improving the island and not introducing bills and complex rules/votingsystems?

Vote ItzJazzMade!
I made a statement to defend the hard-working government. I am open to anyone's opinion. However, I will not tolerate anyone attacking the government with false accusation just to help your political motivations. Also, your last statement doesn't make any sense it says that the government shouldn't vote on bills. These bills that turn into laws to control projects to help the island we do wdym that you want to end the bill process this is just crazy that is how the government is run. Under my administration, Runnerboro is much better than before I was president. This is because of well put together plans and bills.

T

Trump15024

If you have not voted yet make sure you vote before Wednesday so your vote will be counted!

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I made a statement to defend the hard-working government. I am open to anyone's opinion. However, I will not tolerate anyone attacking the government with false accusation just to help your political motivations. Also, your last statement doesn't make any sense it says that the government shouldn't vote on bills. These bills that turn into laws to control projects to help the island we do wdym that you want to end the bill process this is just crazy that is how the government is run. Under my administration, Runnerboro is much better than before I was president. This is because of well put together plans and bills.
I dont think you have to write a bill of 4 pages. You can brainstorm together. I think the gov is to far away from the island. Rb has to have a heart with a feeling and a motivation.

And pls stop saying that yiur the best ores cuz after 5 times I think we get it. Xd

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I dont think you have to write a bill of 4 pages. You can brainstorm together. I think the gov is to far away from the island. Rb has to have a heart with a feeling and a motivation.

And pls stop saying that yiur the best ores cuz after 5 times I think we get it. Xd
There is never bills that are 4 pages no would like that plus we vote to get a majority. So we brainstorm ideas and then vote.