Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [JANUARY 18']

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
There is never bills that are 4 pages no would like that plus we vote to get a majority. So we brainstorm ideas and then vote.
I can't do anything about this atm and it's useless to debate about this with the king of bills xd

Gl on the elections everyone and I am hyped for the final results of the voting!!!
I am also too active here so goodbye and till after the voting has ended!

Reactions: Death and Powerfull

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
After multiple false statements against me and the hardworking individuals in the Runnerboro government, I am here to deny these false claims that @Neilio_Xtreme has made these last couple of days. Neilio a current government official has never expressed these claims to the government of Runnerboro, he has never introduced any plan or legislation to solve any of the problems he claims is happening, and never even brought them up or expressed concern to the government in any form. However, for political reasons, Neilio has made false claims to boost his political motivations as he has come out and made these false accusations.

Every day the hardworking members of the Runnerboro government including @knight3000, @sundae22, @Arius, and @legoprodigy work to their best ability to make sure that Runnerboro continues to advance and become a better island step by step and to be honest we don't have time as a government for false accusations against the government and individuals.

Some of these false claims made by Neilio are outrageous against the government. One of these claims is that the government lets everyone join who we like etc. This is not true. I am the government member who introduced a bill called the Runnerboro checks and balance bill of 2017 and it passed and is now la aw. That law says that when there is a vacant position in the government the President chooses someone to fill that position and then the government holds a vote which the appointment must get a 5/8 majority to fill the position. I would like to make it clear again that if Neilio had concerns about problems within the government he could have taken official and appropriate actions to solve any of the problems he claims is happening but he didn't and waited for this election so he could make false accusations to boost his political motivations which is not acceptable.

The government is and will always be concerned for the interest of the island of Runnerboro, and we do not have time to have false allegations against us. This is a simple warning that the government is taking names of people who continue to make false allegations or support these false allegations against the government as a whole and this could and affect there future endeavors with the government or on the island of Runnerboro.
You really do like to use ad-hominem arguments, don't you? Unfortunately you behave a lot like Donald Trump irl, which isn't a good thing.

Now you're starting to dig your own hole and fill it with the garbage that comes out of your mouth. Example "if Neilio had concerns about problems within the government he could have taken official and appropriate actions to solve any of the problems" Well guess what, when you tried to make Yankeefan a judge, military commander, and in charge of infastructure & slimefun, I did take proper actions. I voiced my opinion in our discord and contacted Yankee personally, calmly explaining why I saw the situation as a bad one. And guess what? He saw the logic in it and resigned from judge, the position you originally gave him. And now you're desperately trying to give him more power by making him an attorney general.

If you want to debate this is a perfect platform to do that. However you don't stick to talking points, repeat irrelevant information*, and then attack the other person and put words in their mouth. So it's less of a debate and more of a rodeo: A lot of bull going around and nothing to show for it afterwards. Still entertaining to see you make a clown of yourself though, so not all is bad! (Rodeo puns lmao, who would've thought?)

*Yes, you passed the checks and balances bill. We know by now. However, you were never accused of doing anything illegal. Laws aren't relevant to you accruing political power to almost guarantee votes on new bills. Not cool, but also not illegal.

One last thing: This is the proper channel for speaking out my qualms with how you operate as president. You haven't done anything illegal, just sketchy. Not really grounds for impeachment, so that's not an option. What else is there left to do? Encourage folks to elect reputable officials the next time around. Cry/attack all you want, this is the proper way to do it. However, now you're the one falsely accusing me of doing wrong. So chiggity check yourself, bud.

T

Trump15024

You really do like to use ad-hominem arguments, don't you? Unfortunately you behave a lot like Donald Trump irl, which isn't a good thing.

Now you're starting to dig your own hole and fill it with the garbage that comes out of your mouth. Example "if Neilio had concerns about problems within the government he could have taken official and appropriate actions to solve any of the problems" Well guess what, when you tried to make Yankeefan a judge, military commander, and in charge of infastructure & slimefun, I did take proper actions. I voiced my opinion in our discord and contacted Yankee personally, calmly explaining why I saw the situation as a bad one. And guess what? He saw the logic in it and resigned from judge, the position you originally gave him. And now you're desperately trying to give him more power by making him an attorney general.

If you want to debate this is a perfect platform to do that. However you don't stick to talking points, repeat irrelevant information*, and then attack the other person and put words in their mouth. So it's less of a debate and more of a rodeo: A lot of bull going around and nothing to show for it afterwards. Still entertaining to see you make a clown of yourself though, so not all is bad! (Rodeo puns lmao, who would've thought?)

*Yes, you passed the checks and balances bill. We know by now. However, you were never accused of doing anything illegal. Laws aren't relevant to you accruing political power to almost guarantee votes on new bills. Not cool, but also not illegal.

One last thing: This is the proper channel for speaking out my qualms with how you operate as president. You haven't done anything illegal, just sketchy. Not really grounds for impeachment, so that's not an option. What else is there left to do? Encourage folks to elect reputable officials the next time around. Cry/attack all you want, this is the proper way to do it. However, now you're the one falsely accusing me of doing wrong. So chiggity check yourself, bud.
Runnerboro code of laws, Section on Government code of conduct

Public service is a public trust, requiring employees to place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws, and ethical principles above private gain. Employees shall not hold financial interests that conflict with the conscientious performance of duty. An employee shall not, except pursuant to such reasonable exceptions as are provided by regulation, solicit or accept any gift or other item of monetary value from any person or entity seeking official action from, doing business with, or conducting, activities regulated by the employee’s agency, or whose interests may be substantially affected by the performance or nonperformance of the employee’s duties. Employees shall put forth honest effort in the performance of their duties. Employees shall not use public office for private gain. Employees shall endeavor to avoid actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or the ethical standards promulgated pursuant to this order. No one in the government should discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or handicap.

So I guess paying someone 2m is not against that?

T

Trump15024

I wasn't concentrating on the 2m.. it was the fact that he was like "hey, sell me bfactory9 and I'll agree with everything you say in the Runnerboro government."
I worded it wrong but yeah what I am meaning is he was trying to basically bribe you with money and government favors

Reactions: sundae22
T

Trump15024

Today is the last day to vote make sure you get your vote in! Coverage from the Trump campaign including projections, polls, and results will be broadcasted by the Trump campaign on this thread and on the Island of Runnerboro discord which you can find the link right here: https://discord.gg/9q9Da9M

T

Trump15024

Election update: voting has now closed! Expect soon exit polls from the election and news from all the campaigns! Once partial election results start to come out we will make projections! A projection is an accurate assessment of who will win the positions when all the votes come in. This will be based on polling, exit polls, and partial election results.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Election update: voting has now closed! Expect soon exit polls from the election and news from all the campaigns! Once partial election results start to come out we will make projections! A projection is an accurate assessment of who will win the positions when all the votes come in. This will be based on polling, exit polls, and partial election results.
The voting closed a while ago, like way before this hour

T

Trump15024

We have now the first exit poll! The question was do you approve of the current job of the Runnerboro government?

Yes: 80%

Maybe: 20%

No: 0%

This is the first form of exit polls. We have polling on candidates too which will be released soon. 18 people were polled.

Reactions: Death

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
We have now the first exit poll! The question was do you approve of the current job of the Runnerboro government?

Yes: 80%

Maybe: 20%

No: 0%

This is the first form of exit polls. We have polling on candidates too which will be released soon. 18 people were polled.
How can u poll 18 ppl that are selected? Like I don’t blame the polling but to get accurate results to use as ur stats I would poll ppl on forums

T

Trump15024

How can u poll 18 ppl that are selected? Like I don’t blame the polling but to get accurate results to use as ur stats I would poll ppl on forums
It's using the google form people from all over forums did it I didn't pick them they did the survey on their own.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The following names were excluded in the first 100% of votes; Dajel, _Kemtex, fpsjoel, Kodayoya, Jazz450, 3DBlockz, DJangoPlayz, ALightningStrike, Amenadiel_, Nicustolla_YT, Pacmanny, Gold_Digger69
100% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 137 people (Not all 137 voted for President), 18 from Runnerboro, meaning 155 votes.
President:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP) - 52%

Enderport (NP) - 48%

100% of the votes for Vice President have been counted, that is 137 people (Not all 137 voted for Vice President), 18 from Runnerboro, meaning 155 votes.
Vice President:
IIAriusII (D) - 48%

Knight3000 (D) - 34%
MehLife (D) - 14%
BootsieBear (D) - 3%

100% of the votes for North Governor have been counted, that is 137 people (Not all 137 voted for North Governor), 18 from Runnerboro, meaning 155 votes.
North Governor:
ItzJazzMade (D) - 47%
LegoProdigy (D) - 39%
Jayx (R) - 8%
ObsidianGalaxy (D) - 3%
knight3000 - 1%

100% of the votes for South Governor have been counted, that is 137 people (Not all 137 voted for South Governor), 17 from Runnerboro, meaning 153 votes.
South Governor:

Sebastiaan072 (D) - 51%
Ninjagaming23 (NP) - 44%
Cool (Write-In) - 1%
Squad (Write-In) - 1%
Me (Write-In) - 1%
knight3000 - 1%
Boy - 1%

Congratulations to the newly re-elected President of Runnerboro, Trump15024, the new Vice President; IIAriusII, as well as the new North and South Senator, respectively ItzJazzMade and Sebastiaan072!

The charts will be released this weekend.

Thanks to all who participated. If you lost, don't sweat, another election is on the way in March 2018 (Representative, North Senator, South Senator), start preparing and I am sure you will have a much greater chance at taking on this world changing position!

T

Trump15024

I am happy that I was re-elected as President of Runnerboro. However, my campaign did a poll on forums where 18 members of forums were polled on their on they filled out the poll and the poll reflected a majority of the thoughts of voters. I would like to announce that my campaign according to the Election and candidate act of 2018 will file for a full recount and will pay the money needed for it. This will be done in the Vice Presidential races, the north governor race, and the south governor race. Our polling results reflect our concerns:

Vice president:

Knight3000: 60%

Arius: 20%

Mehlife: 20%

North Governor:

Ninja: 60%

Seb: 40%

These are just some of the polls.

We also have concerns about the number of votes that were counted and the number of people who were excluded in the voting.

https://imgur.com/a/qURoB

It looks from an obvious standpoint that more people voted than who should have voted and outweigh the number of people on the server.