Runnerboro Government Announcements

T

Trump15024

Notice: If you live in Runnerboro or have a plot please read this as some things have changed. The government is encouraging that you start to transform your plot to look nice and meet Cayman city standards due to the possible transfer to city standards. This plan is still being looked over by me and I might take executive action on this or might introduce a new bill to make it official. If you need help or have any questions please make a conversation with me, Eatsmith, and Pigpuns.

Next, is news about our economy. In Runnerboro our economy is booming with new and unique opportunities. Our government and my administration are always finding new ways to help residents in Runnerboro. This includes affordable housing. Today I approved an executive order to increase affordable housing and more housing available in Runnerboro. Also, we have heard that @knight3000 is bringing a brand new apartment building to Runnerboro which we can't wait for and I can't wait to visit. In Runnerboro we have a nice new market that you can sell and buy products at here is a picture: https://imgur.com/a/rwYdS

Second, Today I recognized @LeanneTheUnicorn and @DarkMagicinY for all the work they did and are doing for Runnerboro in a memo I also signed. In city hall, I also added a small thank you message to them seen here: https://imgur.com/a/GTWqS

Third, We are going to soon make an airport and offer transportation to places like Cayman but also islands close like Undeadland owned by @Death_Inferno360. We will be talking to other islands about this and possibly open up for transportation and trading.

Fourth, we are currently working on our military and waited for a new budget bill to get passed. If it gets passed we will have even more money to continue our anti aircraft and anti projectile system which we already have one and has a 7/10 accuracy.

Thank you! If you have any question about Runnerboro or would like to suggest a bill please comment below or make a conversation with me, eatsmith, and pigpuns.

T

Trump15024

I do not live in Runnerboro, but I might buy a house
We are always looking for new residents. The best way to get a plot in Runnerboro is ask other players for ones as the government will soon be selling plots again.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Are there any houses forsale? Ima buy one to run for governor

T

Trump15024

Are there any houses forsale? Ima buy one to run for governor
At this point, there are no houses for sale that the gov is selling but possibly buy from other players right now. Regarding elections, the next election is in October and you can run for two terms right now me and pigpuns are in our first term so we will decide later if we will run again. But details on the election will be soon

At this point, there are no houses for sale that the gov is selling but possibly buy from other players right now. Regarding elections, the next election is in October and you can run for two terms right now me and pigpuns are in our first term so we will decide later if we will run again. But details on the election will be soon
Is there gonna be a poll on the forums or something to vote for governor

T

Trump15024

Is there gonna be a poll on the forums or something to vote for governor
It's not governor its mayor and city manager. The election will be in about a month and a half because we just had one like 2 months ago where I and pigpuns got it. But we will have more details later

Reactions: Fiirena
T

Trump15024

The City of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is ran.
Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The City of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is ran.
Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.
Oh my gosh ..., so formal... brain is collapsing... eyes are faltering...

Reactions: Powerfull

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the update Gabriel, everything sounds like its going great. The apartment is starting construction and should be done soon :)

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Is runnerborro a democracy?

(Or atheists representative democracy)
We are a democracy. XD. Our citizens have the right to vote based on a electoral college system and they have all kinds of rights. Plus there are many different court actions they can take if their rights are violated and we take those very seriously

T

Trump15024

All players get to vote. The position you can run for are mayor and city manager. Elections are months away.

Reactions: Fiirena