Runnerboro Government Announcements

T

Trump15024

Ohh good how many people are we voting for?
No one is voting now or anytime soon. The current mayor is me and city manager is Pigpuns. We can both run for second terms but at this point elections are the least things on our mind. We just had a election

Reactions: Fiirena

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Who is the current mayor and city manager ? I'll apply for one of those positions.

Can I run against pig puns ;) [dont get me wrong, he's great, I just wanna be cool ]

T

Trump15024

Who is the current mayor and city manager ? I'll apply for one of those positions
I am the mayor and Pigpuns is city manager. The mayor which is me can take executive action or make a bill that has to have 2/3 majority

No one is voting now or anytime soon. The current mayor is me and city manager is Pigpuns. We can both run for second terms but at this point elections are the least things on our mind. We just had a election
Ya ik im just saying for the new one... it should be at the same time as the one in the uk hehe

Reactions: Trump15024

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Technically the election times could be sped up rapidly if there was an impeachment lol (you guys are great and committed, in just saying lol [i haVe MoRe CheEsE !11?
!])

Reactions: Fiirena
T

Trump15024

Technically the election times could be sped up rapidly if there was an impeachment lol (you guys are great and committed, in just saying lol [i haVe MoRe CheEsE !11?
!])
The impeachment process which we do have one is a very confusing process. If you want to call for impeachment it has to be done if you are citizen of Runnerboro and have valid reasons. But the mayor like the president of the USA has the power to pardon and take executive action on things

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
The impeachment process which we do have one is a very confusing process. If you want to call for impeachment it has to be done if you are citizen of Runnerboro and have valid reasons. But the mayor like the president of the USA has the power to pardon and take executive action on things
Dang it! My reason was 'having more cheese!!! '

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

This is Runnerboros list of islands and our relations with them it also includes some cities:

Neautral:
  • Undeadland
  • Bludhaven/Bunny
  • Star-City
  • Central-City
  • Bob/Andesine Island
  • Paradise_Island
  • PepVille
  • KremesVille
  • Tucker77Island
  • EnderIsland/Eisland
  • Foxmere
Neautral but monitoring:
Captain

Alert:

Cayman

This is based on many things such as relations and past issues

This is Runnerboros list of islands and our relations with them it also includes some cities:

Neautral:
  • Undeadland
  • Bludhaven/Bunny
  • Star-City
  • Central-City
  • Bob/Andesine Island
  • Paradise_Island
  • PepVille
  • KremesVille
  • Tucker77Island
  • EnderIsland/Eisland
  • Foxmere