Runnerboro Government Announcements

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
when will the new area of runnerboro be ready? i have waited ages for my apt bulding to be regioned

T

Trump15024

when will the new area of runnerboro be ready? i have waited ages for my apt bulding to be regioned
You don't have a apartment building in the new part of Runnerboro? The person who "guaranteed " you a plot was wrong to do so and that part is not even regioned yet

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You don't have a apartment building in the new part of Runnerboro? The person who "guaranteed " you a plot was wrong to do so and that part is not even regioned yet
XD you made alot of promises, when will i get the plot for the record breaking apt plot

T

Trump15024

XD you made alot of promises, when will i get the plot for the record breaking apt plot
Pigpuns was telling them they could buy plots when they are not regioned so if you were promised a plot then he shouldn't have done that but I will can try to find all you guys plots and make more.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
why do you need to shoot down planes as it is not like you need to shoot them down as they can't drop bombs or anything, runnerborro is just as safe as any other island

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Yea, they cant find it + we aren't giving access to the island.

Also Cayman is a city, not exactly an island (technically it is, but not rly lol)
I did say Cayman is a city or did I? No the reason why we are on monitoring state with Captain is 1. You and tiger are very active unlike owners of other islands 2. You have mentioned in the past that you and tiger are good at red stone in our military post so we decided we are neautral with Captain but we keep a close eye out for stuff. We also use our military for defense and create technology that can be used for many different things

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Pigpuns was telling them they could buy plots when they are not regioned so if you were promised a plot then he shouldn't have done that but I will can try to find all you guys plots and make more.
Uhhh dude im the one who asked it from you, I never asked it from pigpuns remember

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yo you press the reply button my post and said this
I am not talking about you lol
umm. Sure but when will I get that apt plot

T

Trump15024

I thought pigpuns is manager, im confuesd very
Pigpuns is the city manager. He has been very inactive so I took my executive powers and made Leanne the manager to help me. The line of power in runnerboro is Mayor, City Manager, and then I guess the manager.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Pigpuns is the city manager. He has been very inactive so I took my executive powers and made Leanne the manager to help me. The line of power in runnerboro is Mayor, City Manager, and then I guess the manager.
That's not executive powers, that's autocracy... but ok, I'll run runnerboro differently in October...

T

Trump15024

That's not executive powers, that's autocracy... but ok, I'll run runnerboro differently in October...
1. It's called an executive order just like the president can in real life because Runnerboro is like the US government: Executive orders are issued by United States Presidents and directed towards officers and agencies of the U.S. federal government. Executive orders have the full force of law, based on the authority derived from statute or the Constitution itself. 2. Good luck in October against me and Pigpuns <3

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
1. It's called an executive order just like the president can in real life because Runnerboro is like the US government: Executive orders are issued by United States Presidents and directed towards officers and agencies of the U.S. federal government. Executive orders have the full force of law, based on the authority derived from statute or the Constitution itself. 2. Good luck in October against me and Pigpuns <3
so ur sayiung your like donald trump?