Runnerboro Government Announcements

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hahahah Ill run in October, ill do bribe and stuff like that Xd tho Il go for city manager cus im not into super complicated politics

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I have to check but idk if other island owners can run
Vividcoffee ran and she owned newalexandria. Besides i am managing 3-4 islands at the same time, its really not that hard when people just throw cash at u

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hahahah Ill run in October, ill do bribe and stuff like that Xd tho Il go for city manager cus im not into super complicated politics
I'll run with u lol, idk which I am, I'd prefer mayor, or we could balance out the power between us (no 'executive' orders alone xD)

T

Trump15024

I'll run with u lol, idk which I am, I'd prefer mayor, or we could balance out the power between us (no 'executive' orders alone xD)
Executive Orders are the power of the mayor and plus you will not be able to beat me and Pigpuns! But I have introduced a new bill for elections and if it's passed in congress I will release the rules for the next election

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Executive Orders are the power of the mayor and plus you will not be able to beat me and Pigpuns! But I have introduced a new bill for elections and if it's passed in congress I will release the rules for the next election
I dont understand this crap. I hate too much politics but i kinda understand it. I just dont like it