Stalking Heather: An Epic Journey

Were these pictures sufficient?

• Total voters
H

Heather

Having been on the newest ship in the fleet, Harmony, been on Anthem 2 times and Oasis 3 times. I can now say that RCL cruises are excellent. Sure, they're pricey, but if you have the money its well worth it
We actually chose them because they were cheaper than the other places we looked. I've been on Disney before since Tylers family likes them a lot but Tyler and I went more affordable for our vacation. We chose the cheapest cruise line but then our trip got hijacked and we went with this one xD

We did however get a really good deal and have planned our next trip to be on an old ship, vision of the seas. Smaller will probably be better, since Allure was so packed with people constantly.

D

Deleted member 832

We actually chose them because they were cheaper than the other places we looked. I've been on Disney before since Tylers family likes them a lot but Tyler and I went more affordable for our vacation. We chose the cheapest cruise line but then our trip got hijacked and we went with this one xD

We did however get a really good deal and have planned our next trip to be on an old ship, vision of the seas. Smaller will probably be better, since Allure was so packed with people constantly.
Lmao, I will have to wait until big ships go out of Southampton in UK. WAIT WAT DISNEY IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN CRUISES OML MY LIFE IS COMPLETE CRUISES FOR LIFE!!!

D

Deleted member 832

Would go online and speak cruises but I'm banned _-_ for some reason....

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Would go online and speak cruises but I'm banned _-_ for some reason....
I doubt you actually would since forums is a better place so others can read your opinions and such...
You just want to remind staff about your ban appeal ;3 You sneaky Camel

H

Heather

Lmao, I will have to wait until big ships go out of Southampton in UK. WAIT WAT DISNEY IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN CRUISES OML MY LIFE IS COMPLETE CRUISES FOR LIFE!!!
Disney cruises price the trip by stateroom, while most cruise lines price the trip per person. So I guess if you can fit more people in a stateroom, like if you have kids Disney would make sense. But generally we found other lines to be cheaper. Mostly, Disney has really boring and old ships compared to most lines. Why go on the Magic when you can go on something like Allure where the ship is like 3 or 4 times bigger and has so many options for entertainment? The only thing is Disney didn't try to up sell constantly when we went on their ship last year, unlike Royal Caribbean.

H

Heather

wait did I miss that lmao! Let me go look back!
It's in the linked "here" at the top, I made an album on imgur then just attached some pictures to my post. The album has a few pictures that I didn't include in the post.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
It's in the linked "here" at the top, I made an album on imgur then just attached some pictures to my post. The album has a few pictures that I didn't include in the post.
O wow what happened xD

D

Deleted member 832

Disney cruises price the trip by stateroom, while most cruise lines price the trip per person. So I guess if you can fit more people in a stateroom, like if you have kids Disney would make sense. But generally we found other lines to be cheaper. Mostly, Disney has really boring and old ships compared to most lines. Why go on the Magic when you can go on something like Allure where the ship is like 3 or 4 times bigger and has so many options for entertainment? The only thing is Disney didn't try to up sell constantly when we went on their ship last year, unlike Royal Caribbean.
While Disney is nice, if I see Mickey Mouse 24/7 it'll drive me to commit maritime murder

Reactions: Jo3512

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017

Looks too good to be true O_O tbh looks like a painting since the clouds are 3D in a way wow nice trip.

H

Heather

Looks too good to be true O_O tbh looks like a painting since the clouds are 3D in a way wow nice trip.
I love that picture but nothing is better than the picture of the beach. It just looks like a perfect island paradise with the beach chairs, clear water, and puffy blue clouds... It was like a little slice of heaven for the day...

Reactions: cat