Stalking Heather: An Epic Journey

Were these pictures sufficient?

• Total voters
H

Heather

On the ship our room attendant made 10 different towel animals and since we had a two floor room he had elephants on the stairs
We only got 3 animals this year and the origami the one night, don't know why we didn't get animals every night like usual. Last year we went on a two week cruise of northern Europe and we collected all of the animals made by our awesome stateroom attendant. By the end our couch was covered in our own little towel animal zoo (along with Piper our small snowy owlet we got in England and Stitch the plushy Tyler asked me out to prom with who has come on every trip since) and we left the room with a little note thanking our stateroom attendant with our zoo. ^_^

The two floor suites seemed cool and Tylers parents wanted to get one but honestly it'd probably be pretty awkward since i'm the adoptive family xD They definitely treat the suite guests like royalty. What has been your favorite place to sail to and favorite ships you've been on?

Reactions: cat and Trump15024

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
We only got 3 animals this year and the origami the one night, don't know why we didn't get animals every night like usual. Last year we went on a two week cruise of northern Europe and we collected all of the animals made by our awesome stateroom attendant. By the end our couch was covered in our own little towel animal zoo (along with Piper our small snowy owlet we got in England and Stitch the plushy Tyler asked me out to prom with who has come on every trip since) and we left the room with a little note thanking our stateroom attendant with our zoo. ^_^

The two floor suites seemed cool and Tylers parents wanted to get one but honestly it'd probably be pretty awkward since i'm the adoptive family xD They definitely treat the suite guests like royalty. What has been your favorite place to sail to and favorite ships you've been on?
This is incredible.... I want towel animals ;~;

Reactions: cat
D

Deleted member 832

Im only 12 and I've sailed the world I'm pretty lucky. My favourite ship is Harmony of the Seas which has a massive 15 deck high vertical slide. My favourite destination was New York City.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Omg, a few years ago I went on a cruise ship to Alaska (Norwegian cruises) and that had to be the best trip I have ever taken by far. All the glaciers were beautiful and on multiple occasions we stopped at local dog breeders to see all their puppies (usually of husky breed). I recommend going there, it's beautiful!

H

Heather

Omg, a few years ago I went on a cruise ship to Alaska (Norwegian cruises) and that had to be the best trip I have ever taken by far. All the glaciers were beautiful and on multiple occasions we stopped at local dog breeders to see all their puppies (usually of husky breed). I recommend going there, it's beautiful!
Tylers family wanted to go back to Alaska on their next trip but we asked to go somewhere that both Tyler and I have never been before (even though I've never been to Alaska). Every time they tell trip stories they talk about Alaska, they said it was even better than the Norwegian fjords we were in last year. Sounds like everyone likes Alaska ^_^

Reactions: cat and Turkey