SWAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 832
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 832

Leanne, I agree to the swat but nope, not even one of the persons that Ender mentioned can be one, all criminals
And ender no, you must be the person that are likely to abuse it, from what we have seen the past, right?
Heh. Forgive me if this sounds bad. Im more likely to get banned for calling coban a crackhead then abusing. I don’t abuse, I break other rules but I don’t abuse

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Heh. Forgive me if this sounds bad. Im more likely to get banned for calling coban a crackhead then abusing. I don’t abuse, I break other rules but I don’t abuse
Ender, since bank has opened, I have protected it vigorously and unlike the vigs, I did not hold it only to rob it with an alt. I have worked strenuously to stop all that I can, but even in that I have failed. I am not willing to risk my gear nor my integrity in fighting a friend or another pvper. Almost everyone who I have worked with to protect the bank has only protected it to rob, when I have done none such actions. This time around I have robbed it once, when I have had hundreds of opportunities. If you would like statistics for my vault kills per hours, please ask; and protecting it has tremendously increased my k/d, which is payment enough, but there are situations where a jail stick is a necessity and I can't just ask a cop. I do not doubt there will be abuse on some ends, but I am willing to assist as much as necessary.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Just because you’re an old player does not immediately make you fit for the job. It’s a cool idea but like some people have said it could be abused badly. It should not be used as an excuse to kill people either.

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Just because you’re an old player does not immediately make you fit for the job. It’s a cool idea but like some people have said it could be abused badly. It should not be used as an excuse to kill people either.
I understand the risk of abuse, but in comparison; days that cops have gotten a total of 5 arrests, I've gotten 130 kills in the vault alone.

Reactions: Tricoh
D

Deleted member 832

Just a suggestion with the old players thing. I spoke to Kiri and he said it’s up to Leanne.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
I don't think this should be added, just cause if u were a swat killing is legal and cops would be useless. Since killing as a swat would be legal then.. you could just kill everyone you want without getting jailed for it

D

Deleted member 832

I don't think this should be added, just cause if u were a swat killing is legal and cops would be useless. Since killing as a swat would be legal then.. you could just kill everyone you want without getting jailed for it
Swat would only exist for bank, only.