This Needs To End Now

What Would You Rather Do When Online With Others?

• Hurt someone beyond compare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blu3skyler

Jul 20, 2017
Well I was too lazy to read any of this to be honest, but I did read Bean's post.
Honestly, even though I have never talked to you, you'd be the type of person I'd talk to.

Also, don't bully or spread negativity onto others. Karma will hit you right in the face to be honest. @@@@@@ YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
@blu3skyler here is some tea fam, for the both of us. (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DRINK TEA RIP)
Ha I don't drink tea either Cx

T

Trump15024

I and Bean have worked this out and have agreed to the following:

1. We work together as fellow players and work together as business people to help the economy

2. Apple lifts all bans on Cocoa in trade for a friendship between us and our companies

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I would like to address all of you personally who commented. Because remember I know a lot of crap on all of you who have private messaged me over my time on cities and have told me a lot so hopefully, there won't be any anonymous leaks ;).

First, @CP42 thank you for the only one here that made a constructive post even though you disagree with me you deserve being an arch over some of the ones we have now. The only good archs are @PurpleTurkey, Eve, @Davina and @Pixel but she is gone.

Second, @ChChris1065 you said I am disgusting? Well, let me tell you from all the stuff you have done I could vomit. You claimed you were McCities oldest player, you spied on my company, you scam people which I have knowledge of, you tried to take over companies when their owners are offline, you do nothing for my company and when I fire you then you claim I slandered you.

Third, @Rykoh Karma can come to other people too <3

Fourth, @DelicateBean We used to be friends. But after you lied about me copying your company, going crazy on me and Turkey and tiger and Davina I cant forgive you and I am trying hard to. I remember when I first joined the server you had me tpa someone to me when you claimed you were selling a house and then tpa killed them. Then you accuse @PurpleTurkey of bullying as a staff member when he is the most qualified person atm to be a staff.

Fifth, @Unicorn10110Pink I have nothing to say to you

Sixth, @LavaFlake first a suggestion don't sell wither skulls for 80k. Second, when Bean is being negative towards me and my friends I will punch back even harder.

I needed to get this out because this was a constructive post.
Ok i would like to point out that me selling wither skulls for (30k) has nothing what so ever to do with whats going on here, this point you have nothing to say, how dont you see that your the ONLY person here that keeps saying bad things and spreading negativity. Please just stop

Reactions: Powerfull

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano

1. We work together as fellow players and work together as business people to help the economy

2. Apple lifts all bans on Cocoa in trade for a friendship between us and our companies
Since you worked things out, forget about the negativity part

T

Trump15024

Bro read this:

Reactions: blu3skyler

blu3skyler

Jul 20, 2017

o yay! :D

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
But that doesn't mean Gabriel has a right to say those mean things to bean does it? Or since bean "hurt" way too many people its just okay to keep hurting him. He's not claiming to be the victim he was just trying to make something positive, this server doesn't need anymore negative posts :l
Don't ask silly questions :)

Reactions: dwarflyncher

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Bro read this:

And other things such as you won't fight with me I won't fight with you, you don't say bad things about me I don't say bad things about u, etc. you know the rest.

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
I would like to address all of you personally who commented. Because remember I know a lot of crap on all of you who have private messaged me over my time on cities and have told me a lot so hopefully, there won't be any anonymous leaks ;).

First, @CP42 thank you for the only one here that made a constructive post even though you disagree with me you deserve being an arch over some of the ones we have now. The only good archs are @PurpleTurkey, Eve, @Davina and @Pixel but she is gone.

Second, @ChChris1065 you said I am disgusting? Well, let me tell you from all the stuff you have done I could vomit. You claimed you were McCities oldest player, you spied on my company, you scam people which I have knowledge of, you tried to take over companies when their owners are offline, you do nothing for my company and when I fire you then you claim I slandered you.

Third, @Rykoh Karma can come to other people too <3

Fourth, @DelicateBean We used to be friends. But after you lied about me copying your company, going crazy on me and Turkey and tiger and Davina I cant forgive you and I am trying hard to. I remember when I first joined the server you had me tpa someone to me when you claimed you were selling a house and then tpa killed them. Then you accuse @PurpleTurkey of bullying as a staff member when he is the most qualified person atm to be a staff.

Fifth, @Unicorn10110Pink I have nothing to say to you

Sixth, @LavaFlake first a suggestion don't sell wither skulls for 80k. Second, when Bean is being negative towards me and my friends I will punch back even harder.

I needed to get this out because this was a constructive post.
With me 1. i did not claim i was the oldest i said I was ONE of the oldest players but your to dumb to read the hole thing 2. i did not spy on your company.. and know you work with the company that wanted me 2 spy on you 3. who have i scamed?? i want names.. but if you cant give those to me then ur ovie lieing 4. name what company and who it was.. but if you cant ur lieing 5. i didnt do anything for your company because i had nothing to do!!! i ask you msot of the time what you wanted me 2 do and you just said nothing atm 6. u were case the stuff u mention know is slander and you say i make up lies?? i stood up for you and i was so happy working for you but then you just go stab me in the back and take all i ever wanted away.. Thats why i know work for DelicateBean.. someone i can trust as i am also friends with his wife and him.. and dont you dare make up more crap or i will come and eat you! :sick::giigle::Evil::deadn:

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ah, so now you are making another one of these posts claiming to be the victim. It's funny, you know. You've hurt me, you've hurt Tiger, you've hurt Turkey. Yet now you are claiming that you were the kid that can't take more beating when for most of the time you were the one trying to hurt us. You talk about not gossiping, yet you have a bad habit of gossiping yourself. I'm not trying to say that what Gabriel did to you is right, but what you have done isn't right and his behavior isn't completely just but he has a point. I ask you to take this as a time to change because you talk about mistakes and hurting people, but sometimes someone hurts one too many people and makes one too many mistakes. After awhile it is hard to forgive that person, that's all I'm saying. This is not a post I suggest you fight back against because I'm not trying to start a fight. I hope everyone on this post looks at this picture with no bias, unlike how everyone is right now.
Pixel, i just want you to read what i said to Gabriel,
@Gabriel Ive learned one thing through the past couple months, that i told you about, almost no one else knows.
You know that ive been dealing with a lot of loss, my dog passed away a couple months ago, my grandma passed away 2 weeks ago, and my parent might be getting a divorce. And ive been kinda rude on this sever since, a bit of over reacting, and stuff. And i made a HUGE mistake.
One day on of my best friends and me got in a fight, and at the end he said "Lauren, you have changed so much, i barely even know you anymore, and if you think u havent, then you need to take a long hard look at your life." and i did.... and i realized that i was wrong, and that sometimes when there are challeneges in your life, you see that as an excuse to let yourself hurt others, and you may not even know you are, i certainly didnt. And now that im realizing this, i know that just because you may have problems in your life, you cant let yourself belive its okay to hurt others because of those reasons. Ive made that mistake, and im willing to accept it, and make things right, im not going to defend myself about this, i know that what i did was wrong, and that i need to do whatever it takes to make it right. But you, i see you somewhat doing the same, possibly about to make the same mistakes as me. So dont, choose to be kind insted of right. Because sometimes, you need to take what is making you angry, and turn that into a reason to be a kind more loving person. Ive made the mistake of taking this anger out on others, and it didnt help me at all. It took 3 months for someone to get the courage to tell me that i needed to remember to be kind, and they were willing to take the risk of loosing a friendship in order to try to help me. And now im going to try to be that person for you, you can tell me im wrong, you can try to tell me this is not good, but when you really think about it, and the reason why your mad, you will see how hard im trying to help you. Im not saying that people havent done wrong to you, and trust me, im sure people have. But the people who everyone is going to remember are the people who didnt let that hurt them, and who were kind even when kindess was not shown to them. Because this world is not equel, but those who are accepting that, and trying to help make someone happy, are the ones who are truly happy.

Dont Forget To Smile,
Lauren
I feel like maybe something outside this could be making you mad too, and i want to be here for you too. If you ever want to talk about it, feel free to lemme know, im just saying, ive made a terrible mistake, and i want to help others avoid it

Status
Not open for further replies.