This Needs To End Now

What Would You Rather Do When Online With Others?

• Hurt someone beyond compare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Hole? You literally said right before that "but your to dumb". And I think you meant "you're", not "your". And you meant "too", not "to". Total redoing that you sentences there needed was: But you're too dumb to read the whole thing.
For one, why do you hate me so much? i did nothing too you and two,
its not english class

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I and Bean have worked this out and have agreed to the following:

1. We work together as fellow players and work together as business people to help the economy

2. Apple lifts all bans on Cocoa in trade for a friendship between us and our companies
So glad that u two have decided to work together!!!

Reactions: blu3skyler
T

Trump15024

For one, why do you hate me so much? i did nothing too you and two,
its not english class
I have decided to work together with Bean but hell no with you. You did say you were McCities oldest player on your signature then you changed it. You do scam. You do take over companies. You got fired because you never did anything and claimed you built Apple HQ when you helped just build my apartment building when I built Apple HQ.

T

Trump15024

With me 1. i did not claim i was the oldest i said I was ONE of the oldest players but your to dumb to read the hole thing 2. i did not spy on your company.. and know you work with the company that wanted me 2 spy on you 3. who have i scamed?? i want names.. but if you cant give those to me then ur ovie lieing 4. name what company and who it was.. but if you cant ur lieing 5. i didnt do anything for your company because i had nothing to do!!! i ask you msot of the time what you wanted me 2 do and you just said nothing atm 6. u were case the stuff u mention know is slander and you say i make up lies?? i stood up for you and i was so happy working for you but then you just go stab me in the back and take all i ever wanted away.. Thats why i know work for DelicateBean.. someone i can trust as i am also friends with his wife and him.. and dont you dare make up more crap or i will come and eat you! :sick::giigle::Evil::deadn:
And plus you can't even spell half your post correctly. Go work with @DelicateBean because we have partnership and remember me and tiger and turkey have many options on you.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I'm not going to post an honest comment here just so I won't get over 9000 .

a. Let's just all stop the fighting, being real, there was no reason to make this post in the first place, but now that some things have been cleared up I guess the sanctions are removed
b. @DelicateBean if you have an issue or something of the sort, please discuss it privately. This post seems very attention-seeking and there was no need for .... a poll?
c. This is just a general tip to all- we can't get so riled up about things like this. Minecraft is a game we play to have fun, and just because some else was being mean doesn't mean that you have to walk away with hurt feelings. Either you ignore it or report it, no point wasting time arguing.
d. On a different note- I'm pleading for y'all to please stop using multiple colors in your messages xd. I can't really read they light colored ones at all

T

Trump15024

I'm not going to post an honest comment here just so I won't get over 9000 .

a. Let's just all stop the fighting, being real, there was no reason to make this post in the first place, but now that some things have been cleared up I guess the sanctions are removed
b. @DelicateBean if you have an issue or something of the sort, please discuss it privately. This post seems very attention-seeking and there was no need for .... a poll?
c. This is just a general tip to all- we can't get so riled up about things like this. Minecraft is a game we play to have fun, and just because some else was being mean doesn't mean that you have to walk away with hurt feelings. Either you ignore it or report it, no point wasting time arguing.
d. On a different note- I'm pleading for y'all to please stop using multiple colors in your messages xd. I can't really read they light colored ones at all
All sanctions are removed against Cocoa but not other companies and people

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I just want to say that, I want to stop this fighting, like of all people in the world, to be honest Im a bad person, I kinda enjoyed how people beated each other up. I mean it hurts for them and others and yes as much as Im enjoying people fighting, its gone overwhelming, i see my friends fighting each other, killing each other, my co workers taking sides and going against each others companies. We need to end this toxicity and I kind of want this to stop now. I feel like I kinda played a part in all this, I saw most of these events happen and even the private convos of them with all this. This needs to end, if Bean believes a post can make a difference, so do I. Our community is what is it and that is that, but, it is your choice to chance, to be a voice to others, to be different, to be what is right. And I challenge you all to stop all this toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.