Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
No clue how to start this post.
Hi.
It's been two years since I have started here on mccities. I'm a bit late on this, actually.
I have many good memories and solid friends I wish to never lose, and it happened because of this server.

I just wanted to make this post to remind certain people that they are unforgettable to me; so let's start it out with two of my first.

Jabu and Davina, two of the people that have been with me for such a long time. Davina gave me my weapons and armor, and helped me
fight at the bank. I can never forget having her as my partner, she had pretty much inspired me to PvP in the beginning of the server. I miss her
so much and I hope she reads this. (I don't hate you, never did bb I promise)

Jabu, a fat thank you for being so damn funny. You'll always be my favorite bunny, and you owe me your dog
hand her over
Anyways, I know that you quit a while ago but you're very special to me. Your PlugDJ songs, your stories, and your friendship is truly one that I wish to
have for a very long time.

Daniela, you know me probably the most. You are my absolute best friend and you are so cute! I love you so much and you mean a lot to me. You are so kind
and sweet, and your hilarious. I can tell anything to you, and I can count on you anytime. I can trust you with any source of information, you are my best friend.
You deserve anything that comes your way, you are probably one of the best people to talk to.

Edemata, you are funny as all heck and I can recall the day we met. Although we might of not been friends at first, we were pretty close! I remember your hilarious
insults and your shady comments that made me laugh. You're amazing eddy ;'^)

Death_Inferno360 & Enderport; you two are both very old players and you are both trustworthy.
If you are still fighting over who is my in game dad, I swear https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...m_intensifies_icon_by_deadmouse69-d9ln6da.gif

Jaypi0, it is sad that you lost interest in the game. I really miss you buddy, you made things a little bit brighter :'(. I wish you still played and were still active, you
were really fun to talk to and to fight with. You were actually really good at PvP too, even if you didn't think so. You tried really hard to improve,
and I am so proud of you for that. Rest in peace aielmfaoo, forever in our hearts

AnonymousBro, wowie, we've went through some wild times you weirdo. You're still grounded by the way, and, I want to remind you that you were an absolute god tank.
I wish you still fought and didn't resort to being a cop to be honest, pretty sure you aren't a cop anymore but. You're some real competition to fight with, eek.

Dwarflyncher & Gjegevey, you two were an iconic duo, I can't forget you both. Dwarf, you are really someone to look up to. You were so good at fighting, and I hope you still
are ;>. Gjeg, I've told you many things in the past and I regret doing the things I have done to you. I really didn't mean it personally mom, it was just for a break. I love you cuties
(no homo)

Realu & Frozty, you two were the perfect pair of partners. You both were so cute together and really meant well! I can't forget out times in PlugDJ and talking about
random and old crap. Realu, good luck out there bud! I heard what happened. I wish you the best. Frozty, I also wish you luck bb grill.

Snowbear, my favorite bear. You are one unique :B:0y, and one of my only friends that listens to blackbear tbh. You're hilarious, and I still haven't heard your voice yet smh. You're lucky to have gone to one of his shows, drink bleach >:'(

The Papipaa Gang -
I wrote this all in one space; I didn't have time kms. I love you all and you have given me great memories; vigilantes, paladins, late calls.. I cannot forget how many times I've laughed with you, you are one hecc of a group. Each one of you are worth remembering, and you made mccities one hell of an experience to be honest. Although the gang isn't what is was before, it still holds treasures of memories. I still have many pictures of us being together, and I recall many of the experiences we've been through. For the past couple of months I know I have not been as active as I was, and many things have changed since then. New players, new gangs, and sometimes old faces. Thank you for being a big part of my life over the two years I have been here.

In conclusion, I made a video (probably bad quality, I made this a while ago and this post is late) full of old pictures throughout my time. Enjoy.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hi.
It's been two years since I have started here on mccities. I'm a bit late on this, actually.
I have many good memories and solid friends I wish to never lose, and it happened because of this server.

I just wanted to make this post to remind certain people that they are unforgettable to me; so let's start it out with two of my first.

Jabu and Davina, two of the people that have been with me for such a long time. Davina gave me my weapons and armor, and helped me
fight at the bank. I can never forget having her as my partner, she had pretty much inspired me to PvP in the beginning of the server. I miss her

Jabu, a fat thank you for being so damn funny. You'll always be my favorite bunny, and you owe me your dog
hand her over
Anyways, I know that you quit a while ago but you're very special to me. Your PlugDJ songs, your stories, and your friendship is truly one that I wish to

Daniela, you know me probably the most. You are my absolute best friend and you are so cute! I love you so much and you mean a lot to me. You are so kind
and sweet, and your hilarious. I can tell anything to you, and I can count on you anytime. I can trust you with any source of information, you are my best friend.
You deserve anything that comes your way, you are probably one of the best people to talk to.

Edemata, you are funny as all heck and I can recall the day we met. Although we might of not been friends at first, we were pretty close! I remember your hilarious

Death_Inferno360 & Enderport; you two are both very old players and you are both trustworthy.
If you are still fighting over who is my in game dad, I swear https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...m_intensifies_icon_by_deadmouse69-d9ln6da.gif

Jaypi0, it is sad that you lost interest in the game. I really miss you buddy, you made things a little bit brighter :'(. I wish you still played and were still active, you
were really fun to talk to and to fight with. You were actually really good at PvP too, even if you didn't think so. You tried really hard to improve,
and I am so proud of you for that. Rest in peace aielmfaoo, forever in our hearts

AnonymousBro, wowie, we've went through some wild times you weirdo. You're still grounded by the way, and, I want to remind you that you were an absolute god tank.
I wish you still fought and didn't resort to being a cop to be honest, pretty sure you aren't a cop anymore but. You're some real competition to fight with, eek.

Dwarflyncher & Gjegevey, you two were an iconic duo, I can't forget you both. Dwarf, you are really someone to look up to. You were so good at fighting, and I hope you still
are ;>. Gjeg, I've told you many things in the past and I regret doing the things I have done to you. I really didn't mean it personally mom, it was just for a break. I love you cuties
(no homo)

Realu & Frozty, you two were the perfect pair of partners. You both were so cute together and really meant well! I can't forget out times in PlugDJ and talking about
random and old crap. Realu, good luck out there bud! I heard what happened. I wish you the best. Frozty, I also wish you luck bb grill.

Snowbear, my favorite bear. You are one unique :B:0y, and one of my only friends that listens to blackbear tbh. You're hilarious, and I still haven't heard your voice yet smh. You're lucky to have gone to one of his shows, drink bleach >:'(

The Papipaa Gang -
I wrote this all in one space; I didn't have time kms. I love you all and you have given me great memories; vigilantes, paladins, late calls.. I cannot forget how many times I've laughed with you, you are one hecc of a group. Each one of you are worth remembering, and you made mccities one hell of an experience to be honest. Although the gang isn't what is was before, it still holds treasures of memories. I still have many pictures of us being together, and I recall many of the experiences we've been through. For the past couple of months I know I have not been as active as I was, and many things have changed since then. New players, new gangs, and sometimes old faces. Thank you for being a big part of my life over the two years I have been here.

In conclusion, I made a video (probably bad quality, I made this a while ago and this post is late) full of old pictures throughout my time. Enjoy.
wow! such an amazing video!!~ Congrats on 2 yrs~! ^-^

Realu

Jan 22, 2017
minecraft
Also froz and real broke up :(
It was an in game marriage that was a joke, dont phrase it as a "break up" lmao

In all seriousness though Tricoh, I wish you the best. Not sure if you still hang around since I quit a while ago but thanks for the shoutout and the kind words. You're not so bad yourself :]

Congrats on the two years and all the memories made. If you still are kicking around here's hoping for a solid 3 years too

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
It was an in game marriage that was a joke, dont phrase it as a "break up" lmao

In all seriousness though Tricoh, I wish you the best. Not sure if you still hang around since I quit a while ago but thanks for the shoutout and the kind words. You're not so bad yourself :]

Congrats on the two years and all the memories made. If you still are kicking around here's hoping for a solid 3 years too
Realu uh I think thats the most serious ive ever seen you, you show true potential here xD

T

Trump15024

Hi.

hand her over

(no homo)

The Papipaa Gang -

gg I love you tricoh!

Reactions: Tricoh