1 mil giveaway x5

MestGryder

Verified
HierophantGreen
HierophantGreen
Citizen
Dec 8, 2018
I believe I deserve it because I've posted many guides that from my knowledge, has helped many people. I've also suggested many ideas which others have liked and hopefully will be implemented in the future. I've tried my best to help the community in the 2 weeks I've been here.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
omg im reading everyones things with nice plans .... ur great tho and i miss you alot and i miss those bedwars days with joey and the other cops ahahahahahah and tb to ur hide-no was that meh? idk one of u was hiding like literally on the side bottom of the map just chilling ahah :) anywaya imu and im bored aswell so here i am lol
I TAKE CREDITS FOR CARRYING LEANNE IN THAT GAME :3

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
hi leanne :>

So, I could do a lot with a million dollars (because a million dollars is A LOT). But it would definitely go towards growing the community, through businesses like JJ's Bar, and provide them with the funds to be open more often, and be a larger part of the community. I'd really like everyone to be able to be around other people, and having public areas be a large part of people's interest would really benefit the server through our dedication to it's friendly atmosphere. :>

so yea ill probs write more later, when i think of it .o. TY! <3 <3 <3

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Giving away 1 mil to a few people who deserve it.. cos I’m nice like that ;) (and inactive so I have no need for money)
So post below why you think you deserve it
Make me laugh, make me feel bad for you, make me feel like you may help the server, idrc
I’m just bored and wanna hear what you guys want money for ;)
Comment away!!!
HAIII LEAAANNEEE hehe :> i just wanta say hi

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
I dont have a mil but Im not going to ask you for it. Instead Id love to say that @Dwimmer has been working alot to give christmas gifts to the server and hes lost around half a mil due to it (along with the stuff) so if anything I think he deserves that mil over anyone due to selflessness which is rare to find these days.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
wait I have to blackmail others to say Leanne needs to give 1m to me now too?
That's really a lot of work ya'll.....

Also Poseidon says his hellow Leanne :O (I literally have so many screenshots of this in my map.. I don't even know why xd)
2018-05-10_18.26.41.png

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand