1 SUGGESTION, UNNERF STUFFS!, BUG REPORT

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
This suggestion is related to performance stuff and reducing lag.

1.) STACKED SPAWNERS & STACKED MOBS FROM ITSELF - I will tell you, some of the people here suffer from lag because they have bad hardware. I bet this will help other's performance and fps if you add this. This will also reduce lag of the server.

2.) UNNERF XP'S FROM MOBS, SPAWNERS, AND SPAWN RATE - Nerfing XP's from mobs is not a good idea, I know you nerfed it already, and it was bs. It takes time to get 30 and 40 XP levels, which is very bad and it feels like slavery. One more thing, the spawners, it is bizarre. I observed my grinder with 32 spawners on it, and 1/4 of it is functional, and the rest is not spawning mobs. I also watched my friend's grinder; it is the same. So, adding more spawners to your grinder is not worth it, it will function the same.

This suggestion will improve the spawner, XP grinding industry of the server and it will improve the server's performance.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
To add, if stackable mobs / grinders exist, the mobs that spawn will have a label on top of it. It was once added in the past but then now everyone can see your base even if your like on ground level and your base is down below, because of the (Blaze x32) heading on top. Now I do agree with some parts, but really its still in the format. Some farms can get more exp than others cause the format is better

Gabbygytes

Aspectual
Aspectual
Sep 26, 2017
your Heart
aspectual.pw
Bringing back the xp levels means that some people can produce dubs and dubs of mythics a day.

Sadly those people needed to be nerfed and there is not an easier solution that comes to my mind for this problem.
These people want this nerfed because they want to stay powerful and rich so nobody can surpass them.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
These people want this nerfed because they want to stay powerful and rich so nobody can surpass them.
My friend that is not true, even with a fast grinder, its still goes slower than usual. And no, no one wants anything nerfed. Just to add the reason why people surpass others is because they have a better setup. The limit is set by vanilla minecraft or the server to how much blazes can spawn. And also even those who have better grinders are affected by this because its a universal rule not something with a selective process. As much as this rules restrict me or even you, no one can surpass it and if they do increase the limit, everyones limit increases. Aside from this increasing blaze spawn rates will cause more lag due to increased amounts of entities. The server didn’t limit it, its the vanilla minecraft limit that did.

Also its funny how people assume those on top want almost all things nerfed to ‘stay rich and powerful’. No one is above the law or rules. Not even the aristocrats. Its just blatantly plain to assume that someone who has something that is better than yours is above any rule or limit. ‘So nobody can surpass them’, lastly no one would want to be below the line, I think that anyone would always want to stay on top but really nobody can instantly set barriers to prevent others from getting better.

Aside from this exp is fairly easy to get even with the modt basic grinder, ive had one myself in the past, it worked fine and earned a good amount of exp. mythics arent exactly that valuable anymore cause of these spawner grinding exp farms. And no one really needs that much enchanted books because one most items that are of highest level is usually mythics or only attainable through special means. Aside from that, there isnt that big of a market for a person to need to collect a hundred enchanted books per day.