1 year on mc cities giveaway!

Icey

Icel
Icel
May 4, 2018
Saturn
About a year ago I first joined this server. @ramdon shared his apartment with me and taught me most of the things I know. He gave me armor, tools, and money. Later on he gave me a home, helped me learn slimefun, gave me free slimefun, told me all about jobs and rankings and the shop, gave me free access to the end, and told me about the forums. In return to his kindness, I am giving him h807, two broken spawners, and two wither skulls.

In around September someone robbed mine and Ram's valuables. That was when I met sundae22. She explained some of the basics of reporting and robberies. She %100 deserved that update to jr admin!

In October-January I took a break from mccities.

I joined again in February and started earning money. Ram helped me rank up to resident and I started to love me cities.

For the next two months I spent most of my time earning money and building.

In May I started a passion for buying homes. That was how I met @Wolfloverlol. He was selling a nice home. I couldn't afford it but he was willing to swap. Other than ram, I hadn't really made friends on this server, so wolf was the closest thing to a friend for me. We searched for homes and that made my liking for the server go up. Eventually I joined his real estate group. (PS he's hiring :D) In return for his time, I am giving him 10k.

And then there's potatobuddies. In around June, I was decorating his home, but it turned into us chatting. It took me a few days to finish because I kept getting distracted. After that we became friends. We explored the end and wild, scammed people XD, and talked. He has been a really kind friend too. He found a green parrot, my favorite color and let me have it. Little did I know that he wanted it too, because IRL he had a green parrot that died :(. Thank you potato! For putting up with me, I am giving him 50k and a pickaxe of containment ;p.

In June (or early August) I asked @jazz450 to build me a home. He CUSTOMLY designed my skyscraper home, charging only 9k. TBH it is probably one of the best homes I have ever seen. In return to his generosity, I am going to pay him 20k. Thank you Jazz for spending your time and energy building me a custom and luxury skyscraper for a very cheap price.

In the future, I would like to be more like @Laurel, one of the kindest people I know. Everyday she inspires me, and I hope someday I will be like her.

And thank you everyone for helping me have an awesome year playing mccities!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
About a year ago I first joined this server. @ramdon shared his apartment with me and taught me most of the things I know. He gave me armor, tools, and money. Later on he gave me a home, helped me learn slimefun, gave me free slimefun, told me all about jobs and rankings and the shop, gave me free access to the end, and told me about the forums. In return to his kindness, I am giving him h807, two broken spawners, and two wither skulls.

In around September someone robbed mine and Ram's valuables. That was when I met sundae22. She explained some of the basics of reporting and robberies. She %100 deserved that update to jr admin!

In October-January I took a break from mccities.

I joined again in February and started earning money. Ram helped me rank up to resident and I started to love me cities.

For the next two months I spent most of my time earning money and building.

In May I started a passion for buying homes. That was how I met @Wolfloverlol. He was selling a nice home. I couldn't afford it but he was willing to swap. Other than ram, I hadn't really made friends on this server, so wolf was the closest thing to a friend for me. We searched for homes and that made my liking for the server go up. Eventually I joined his real estate group. (PS he's hiring :D) In return for his time, I am giving him 10k.

And then there's potatobuddies. In around June, I was decorating his home, but it turned into us chatting. It took me a few days to finish because I kept getting distracted. After that we became friends. We explored the end and wild, scammed people XD, and talked. He has been a really kind friend too. He found a green parrot, my favorite color and let me have it. Little did I know that he wanted it too, because IRL he had a green parrot that died :(. Thank you potato! For putting up with me, I am giving him 50k and a pickaxe of containment ;p.

In June (or early August) I asked @jazz450 to build me a home. He CUSTOMLY designed my skyscraper home, charging only 9k. TBH it is probably one of the best homes I have ever seen. In return to his generosity, I am going to pay him 20k. Thank you Jazz for spending your time and energy building me a custom and luxury skyscraper for a very cheap price.

In the future, I would like to be more like @Laurel, one of the kindest people I know. Everyday she inspires me, and I hope someday I will be like her.

And thank you everyone for helping me have an awesome year playing mccities!
Eekk ONE YEAR! thanks amazingggg!!~ ^-^ ohmigosh im so happy that i could help inspire chu! ^-^ You also inspire me so so much, your such a kind and wonderful person ^-^ im so thankful that i got to met you and you are soooo amazinggggg <3 ^-^ Congrats on the 1 yr!!~