100 days on McCities

T

Trump15024

Hello, McCities I have finally reached an ar time of 100 days meaning I have spent 100 days on McCities, that's equal to 144,000 minutes. From being the owner of Apple, to becoming the President of Runnerboro, to becoming a teacher, to becoming the second richest on the server and one of the few to get past 18m+, to becoming a sr police, and to being an island owner I would like to thank you all who have helped me on this journey. I will call out just a few players if I forget about you I am sorry.

@123jackattack- You have to be one of the best friends I met on here I remember when we bought Gomall together. Apple would not be the same company without you.
@Harmione- Mackenzie you are amazing in your building skills, your business skills, and your creative mind. Without you Apple would not be the same company.
@JustYourCasual- I love playing bedwars with you, playing McCities with you, and talking business with you!
@LavaFlake- Thank you for your help and encouragement especially in your advice on buying an island
@knight3000- Thank you for your help with the Runnerboro government, Apple, and I enjoy working with you on the police force
@Wolfloverlol- Thanks for being so nice!
@laggynab- Thanks for always welcoming me xD
@nibble- I am amazed of how much you have brought to the server and your work to improve the server. Great job on 180 updates+
@Coban- ^
@DarkEmeraldXD- You are such a great friend but please stop abusing me with your modeling agency
@MehLife- Such an awesome boss/minister/friend!
@FroztyStars Thanks for being such a good friend I am amazed of your sf knowledge
@Individuall- I rememner when you joined the server I am so proud to be your friend and have seen you grow into such a wonderful staff member!
@Graphic_elf- COOKIES!!!

If I forgot you I am soo sorry. By the way, just a time to add a personal message, I have seen no real evidence the server is "dying" so please :rolleyes:

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
yas trump gj and..... How ManYy tImes DO I havE tO TELl U i pUT U iN a bOX FOR 1 pIC Thats nOT abUSE rEE

Reactions: Trump15024

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Wow... you literally spend 100 days of ypur life playing... oretty impressive xd. You will get in the ar top soon enough mr police islandowner president teacher

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wait when were you second richest on the server?

Also congrats

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thats a lot of dedication, won't say anything more ;) but nice job trump